SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:It seems like we are all seeing completely different things based on our own biases from this interview about the current state of the Tyler/Gigi relationship - some of us are seeing a relationship that is fizzling out and some of us are seeing a relationship that has gone private.

I think we have to wait and see what happens when Gigi gets back. We don't know if they are in contact and how much. Maybe he is sleep deprived because of all the face-timing with Gigi. sneakyl

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:16 pm

so now that everyone has stated their opinion, we can move on to what did TC shoot at ABC yesterday? Right?

ET is in CBS studios and extra is at Universal. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Gigi has almost 50,000,000 followers on Instagram. She LOST 500,000 when she started dating Tyler. She has regained them plus, 300,000 more. She did not need press for Fashion Week but, if she did, she wouldn’t count on Tyler. She could have an actor, a singer, someone with tons more visibility than Tyler Cameron who was only a big deal in BN which is well, next to nothing for a world famous supermodel with 23 Vogue covers. I mean really....they are not children. They can work and travel and be normal and still have a relationship. Real people with real careers and lives do it every day. She did not invite him all the way to Europe to support her during her maternal grandmother’s funeral because they’re pals. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Gigi has almost 50,000,000 followers on Instagram. She LOST 500,000 when she started dating Tyler. She has regained them plus, 300,000 more. She did not need press for Fashion Week but, if she did, she wouldn’t count on Tyler. She could have an actor, a singer, someone with tons more visibility than Tyler Cameron who was only a big deal in BN which is well, next to nothing for a world famous supermodel with 23 Vogue covers. I mean really....they are not children. They can work and travel and be normal and still have a relationship. Real people with real careers and lives do it every day. She did not invite him all the way to Europe to support her during her maternal grandmother’s funeral because they’re pals. All IMO.

THIS. IMO a lot of followers she lost are Zayn stans, that relationship was very much a part of her public persona and like you said if she was going to use anyone for press it would not be the runner up on The Bachelorette, let’s be real. I don’t think we’ll know for sure what’s happening with Gigi till she gets back but everything we’ve seen so far from them is not just casual dating because when family and close friends are involved, it’s something else JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Gigi has almost 50,000,000 followers on Instagram. She LOST 500,000 when she started dating Tyler. She has regained them plus, 300,000 more. She did not need press for Fashion Week but, if she did, she wouldn’t count on Tyler. She could have an actor, a singer, someone with tons more visibility than Tyler Cameron who was only a big deal in BN which is well, next to nothing for a world famous supermodel with 23 Vogue covers. I mean really....they are not children. They can work and travel and be normal and still have a relationship. Real people with real careers and lives do it every day. She did not invite him all the way to Europe to support her during her maternal grandmother’s funeral because they’re pals. All IMO.

I also think the funeral was very telling. He met her whole family there, including her father! It was also the first picture we saw with some PDA. They might not be in love yet, but they are more than just friends. IMO

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:52 pm

silverstreams wrote:

THIS. IMO a lot of followers she lost are Zayn stans, that relationship was very much a part of her public persona and like you said if she was going to use anyone for press it would not be the runner up on The Bachelorette, let’s be real. I don’t think we’ll know for sure what’s happening with Gigi till she gets back but everything we’ve seen so far from them is not just casual dating because when family and close friends are involved, it’s something else JMO

@Silverstreams
We’re on the same page. Forming opinions and interpreting facts based on the narrow confines of certain peculiar traits that define BN couples is not sleuthing, IMO. That’s how we wound up with so many dreams about Hannah and Tyler reconciling dramatically smashed to smithereens, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:05 pm

@silverstreams @Dutchy23
Yes, and let’s add that Gigi ‘s calendar is well known before we even have a glimpse. And knowing she is a grounded Taurus after all, she needs to plan ahead and I would not be surprised at all if one the numerous time alone she was with Tyler ( the upstate NY lake weekend comes to mind) was used to map out a calendar of sorts to see where they would connect and when it was time to do their independent thing. So for us, it may seem weird that suddenly Tyler is in LA for a week and does media, but it’s all planned ahead, it makes sense for them. I read comments where people say or imply that Tyler is ‘ doing nothing’ and using Gigi for work, money and stuff. How about he is working and doing things that take time to manifest in the outside world ? Prime example, the Robb report spread. At the time of that shooting, many were accusing him of chasing clout or not really working. Well, I guess I have more trust in Tyler and his ability as a grown man to make choices and decisions that further HIS goals notwithstanding the noise that surrounds his every move. And if Gigi is able or instrumental in some of his exposure, good for THEM.
because it’s a show of support that bodes well for any relationship being friends or more.
Because we met him through the lens of a reality dating show, where we saw real emotions, it’s hard for many people to detach from that context and it’s implications of knowing all about his love life.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Here is video of the extra interview. He seems to mumble when talking about his dating life. Again neither he or the interviewer mention Gigi by name. He does say he is happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzZnuknArZM&t=32s

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:56 pm

@Astrobach Totally agree. I think people are very much in the Bach mindset of fame hungry couples who post each other and have constant interaction but those couples are doing that for work purposes too as a lot of them get paid for clicks Imho. Tyler is not going that route and he’s ventured into a relationship with a high profile person who doesn’t need to use him for press IMO. So the very nature of their relationship or whatever cannot be looked at under the same microscope.

Last edited by silverstreams on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
silverstreams wrote:

@Silverstreams
We’re on the same page. Forming opinions and interpreting facts based on the narrow confines of certain peculiar traits that define BN couples is not sleuthing, IMO. That’s how we wound up with so many dreams about Hannah and Tyler reconciling dramatically smashed to smithereens, IMO.

Exactly, people were already planning HB and TC’s marriage and babies based on one date and there was very little distinction between opinion and fact being given but it’s cool I will respect the rules as stated. I don’t think anything extreme is being said after this interview. All I see is a guy navigating new ground and A List relationships are very different from reality show ones. TC and GH won’t be clarifying anything in a while IMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:19 pm

silverstreams wrote:@Astrobach Totally agree. I think people are very much in the Bach mindset of fame hungry couples who post each other and have constant interaction but those couples are doing that for work purposes too as a lot of them get paid for clicks. Tyler is not going that route and he’s ventured into a relationship with a high profile person who doesn’t need to use him for press IMO. So the very nature of their relationship or whatever cannot be looked at under the same microscope.

That's a point I personally like to bring up. I think bachelornation likes looking at them the same as a relationship that came from the show and I am not sure how people can do that in this case. Especially after reading into so much social media this past season that came up to almost zero (I am guilty of that as well).

Might just be me but I thought they been more private since the truck pap shots. After that we gotten very little of them from paps. We saw the one shot of him that was said to be at the hotel where the VMAs after party was held with 3 eyewitness reports.. Those pictures at her grandmother's funeral and them both attending the same fashion show separately. Nothing that much of them together. We only really have proof of 1 farm visit (even though I suspect 3 at least). And that is only because Matt put up a story of him running at the farm after the truck pap shots.

I know we have a lot of conflicting sightings that last weekend Gigi was in New York before going to London. People will believe the sightings they want. I don't really believe any of them with out photo evidence.

Its not that strange to me that he doesn't say he is in love after a month of dating. People forget that the franchise is not common dating. It is dating on steroids' and you don't get the everyday distractions that normal life brings. I don't think these interviews give an answer one way or another imo. Again repeating myself but I don't think we will really know anything until October and see what happens there. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:22 pm

@silverstreams Don't misconstrue what I am about to say, but Tyler is getting paid for clicks as an influencer now. He is not in a BN relationship where the 2 of them get paid for clicks, but he is doing that now. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 1f3c3 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 1f483 Which, I mean good for him, he has to make a living. I was told by a reliable source that Lauren Bushnell got 15k plus for influencer posts - so no telling what he has been offered. As he is moving to a new apartment, and off of a futon - just awaiting a sleep number post! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 46 1f600
If he is in a relationship, he wants to keep it quiet. They won't be able to escape it if they are more than friends. (Unfortunately for them)
All are "good people"...wish nothing but the best for all.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality