SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 49 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Emeralds Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:21 pm

My impression has been that neither Tyler nor GiGi were looking for a serious relationship and were stunned by how well they connected. I think they want to figure things out without the intense scrutiny. I'm not surprised to see Tyler trying to pass off their relationship as 'just friends'. Sure, Tyler, laugh out loud. I'm almost certain Tyler was with GiGi at the farm before she left. When October rolls around, we'll continue to watch the feet or, in this case, see if Tyler is often unaccounted for on weekends.

Excited to see what's in store for Tyler professionally!

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 49 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:26 pm

Minney wrote:What is apparent to me when watching Tyler in interviews is that if he’s talking about a topic he is open to discussing he speaks confidently and is additive to the conversation. If he doesn’t want to speak on a particular topic is when you get the mumbling and awkward speech patterns. Tyler’s not shy sharing views and opinions so most likely he’s protecting Gigi and their relationship by not NOT answers but not answering clearly. Lol if that makes sense. All IMO

Bless him, he tried. Embarressed!

Hopefully, with more time and experience he will get better at it, but truly, his slight awkwardness is part of his charm.

It looks like he did at least 3 on camera interviews today. What is the end game here? What is he being hyped up for? Inquiring minds want to know.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:27 pm

^^^
I like that he isn’t entirely comfortable talking about his dating life. It’s more of an old school approach where a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell.

IMO Tyler has been managing postBette life well. ABCTours is becoming more known because both he and Matt are very hands on. He appears to be getting regular work as a model. For followers looking for motivation, he is a fitness inspiration.
He’s accomplished a lot in a short period of time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:37 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
I like that he isn’t entirely comfortable talking about his dating life. It’s more of an old school approach where a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell.

IMO Tyler has been managing postBette life well. ABCTours is becoming more known because both he and Matt are very hands on. He appears to be getting regular work as a model. For followers looking for motivation, he is a fitness inspiration.
He’s accomplished a lot in a short period of time.

Just being a working model in NYC and able to afford an apartment in LES is a pretty big deal. His charity is wonderful and his goals, fitness, professional and otherwise, are really admirable.

Not going on BIP or becoming next Bach is probably the best thing to happen to him. I've seen a few too many formerly beloved cast members fall from grace as a result of shenanigans on (and off) those shows.

Looking forward to his marathons, modeling, and further adventures with Matt!

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:44 pm

thank goodness wrote:it’s  all over again
https://www.etonline.com/news/181087_zayn_malik_calls_gigi_hadid_just_a_good_friend_kendall_jenner_throws_shade?amp

but gigi admitted after  they were official  that she and zayn hit it off when they  met  the first time.
they got caught by paparazzi on november 2015 and  this article  was on january 2016

Good catch, TG! Zayn looks ridiculously coy in that article. Right before Pillow Talk dropped too. Blech.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:00 pm

The Most Dramatic Season Ever

The Season That Never Ends

I m loving it! 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:01 pm

https://www.etonline.com/news/181087_zayn_malik_calls_gigi_hadid_just_a_good_friend_kendall_jenner_throws_shade?amp

but gigi admitted after  they were official  that she and zayn hit it off when they  met  the first time.
they got caught by paparazzi on november 2015 and  this article  was on january 2016

A significant difference, however is that Zayn and Gigi were sharing pictures of each other on social media when Zayn said that.

"the two continued to share pics of each other on social media throughout the holidays. Malik posted a cuddled-up couple shot on Dec. 20 and Hadid shared a shirtless pic of the singer holding her cat on Jan 2."

Tyler can't do that because he's not Gigi's equal - if he wants to share pictures of her through social media he would have to get permission from her first. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:03 pm

seton wrote:

Good catch, TG! Zayn looks ridiculously coy in that article. Right before Pillow Talk dropped too. Blech.

The tried and true "just friends" official statement!

Zendaya has taken this strategy to the next level. She never admits she is more than 'just friends' with anyone ever until after they break up. Then she will talk about her 3 year relationship that ended in an interview!

I don't blame her one bit. When you speak about your relationship you invite conversations about it from the public. You are holding it up for unwanted scrutiny. And like Tyler mentioned it just puts pressure on things that don't need to be pressured.

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:12 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

A significant difference, however is that Zayn and Gigi were sharing pictures of each other on social media when Zayn said that.

"the two continued to share pics of each other on social media throughout the holidays. Malik posted a cuddled-up couple shot on Dec. 20 and Hadid shared a shirtless pic of the singer holding her cat on Jan 2."

Tyler can't do that because he's not Gigi's equal - if he wants to share pictures of her through social media he would have to get permission from her first. IMO.

What do you mean “not her equal”? Tyler’s shown to be an impressive human so not sure why he’s not equal to anyone? I only know what I’ve read about zayn but sounds like he cheated on Gigi and had a drug problem, yet he’s gigi’s equal? In my world it’s how you treat others that counts more than status, fame, or money. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:16 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

This is only my opinion and not based on anything other than my feelings.

I can see them both wanting to keep things private for a very long time and not sharing pictures on social media. Tyler has to feel a little exposed after the show aired. Imagine seeing yourself pouring your heart out, getting rejected with a ring in your pocket on television and knowing millions of people saw that too.

And from Gigi's perspective - her relationship with Zayn was very high profile. It couldn't be anything else due to their level of fame. Some of his fans/stans were not kind. Two years into that relationship, after Zayn had gotten a tattoo of her eyes on his chest (!) some of them were still relentlessly posting comments on their IGs that the relationship was just for PR. Gigi finally had enough of it and posted a pretty sharp response to it. I wouldn't imagine she is in any hurry to put another relationship out into the public eye via IG so people can 'weigh in'.

fyww

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:37 pm

Minney wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

What do you mean “not her equal”? Tyler’s shown to be an impressive human so not sure why he’s not equal to anyone? I only know what I’ve read about zayn but sounds like he cheated on Gigi and had a drug problem, yet he’s gigi’s equal? In my world it’s how you treat others that counts more than status, fame, or money. IMO

I didn't mean not her equal as a human being - not her equal as a celebrity in terms of fame and wealth. Tyler obviously cannot post any pictures of Gigi via his social media without her permission. That's pretty obvious. He most likely has a NDA with her that details exactly what he can and cannot say and post about her. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Minney wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

I didn't mean not her equal as a human being - not her equal as a celebrity in terms of fame and wealth. Tyler obviously cannot post any pictures of Gigi via his social media without her permission. That's pretty obvious. He most likely has a NDA with her that details exactly what he can and cannot say and post about her. IMO.

So I was very startled to read the above bolded comment. *edited* And just maybe, Gigi has learned that the important stuff is NOT what gets posted on SM and that real life relationships can work better without public exposure.
And does that mean that because he is not as famous as she is that precludes them from having a real loving relationship? Maybe it’s not just HER decision, maybe they BOTH ARE navigating this unusual situation as best as they could given the circumstances. IT DOESNT help that many obsessed ‘fans’ have their own agendas from one side or the other, and twist everything they see or hear. I really don’t envy their so called ‘ fame’  at least Tyler is using his newfound notoriety to do some good.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Members opinions are not to be judged)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality