SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 60 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by okkaayy Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:07 pm

seton wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Just an FYI, that Elle person deleted their story.

No she didn't. It's still up there for me.

I still see it too. Rolling Eyes

Yeah I’m an idiot, it was just grey for me. Haha.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 60 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by mbl Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler interview with E! the Daily Pop. He seems to be doing a few interviews with E news today. One of their interviewers posted on IG about just interviewing him that wasn't the hosts of this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf2knsnFYGM&t=28s

The eNews tweet for the Daily Pop video is is captioned “Been there HaDID that”.

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1177647869135933441?s=21

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:42 pm

laugh out loud Access Hollywood had Tyler read the thirst comments on his IG page in a bathrobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3TgQ8IG6pE

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:57 pm

smg2587 wrote:laugh out loud Access Hollywood had Tyler read the thirst comments on his IG page in a bathrobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3TgQ8IG6pE
OMG watching celebs read thirst tweets on buzzfeed’s YT channel is one of my favourite things and lately I couldn’t stop thinking about how I would love to see Tyler do something like that 😂. The ASMR really pulls it together too laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:03 pm

@ReneeM Funniest thing ever!!! His poor mom! theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 60 3806527698

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:09 pm

dee wrote:Wills and Tyler did a little promo video for the new fragrance launch on Guess' IG stories

www.instagram.com/stories/guess

TY, Dee.
Why didnt TC wear his GUESS tee that he wore to the US Open finals? SMH.
Charlie, the Guess Seductive Noir model is really short. TC would make a great spokemodel when Guess launches GUESS Seductive . . . Cookies! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:39 pm

Tyler is on another episode of Bachelor Party on Monday with Juliet Litman -https://twitter.com/bachpartypod/status/1177712233163321344?s=21

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bachelor-party/id1330224581

It will drop early Monday

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:43 pm

I just about died with the "run me over with your truck" bit rotfl (no pun intended)

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:45 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvKv5Og3YU#menu

I have just watched  the full interview of lauren zima and  enews, extra.
I  just think  that after paparazzi photos of  funeral  they got pressure in public appearances.
He also lied the above interview about Gigi .
Maybe after funeral they decided their relationship go to totally in private. I guess this is tyler ‘s decision whatever the reason is. Maybe his agency’s decision since he has big campaign coming up whatever it it.
If  they are public relationship it might be tough to  career of tyler  because even though he has ability his own ,people will judge him so I think it’s tough to navigate his own career .
And if they are really just friends tyler could talk about model world with her because that’s friends thing.
But tyler said that he doesn’t talk about that and just enjoy the moment. Isn’t it weird for just friends?

One thing I can see that is tyler might be turn down the bachelor because of gigi  as  both  interviews of enews and lauren  indicated that.
According to enews tyler  seems that  it is good   to be bachelor if he isn’t relationship in the future.
And  lauren zima was actually fantastic job as a reporter.
She asked  smartly from start  to answer easy one and when tyler was off guard she  attacked  the difficult question in the middle of their conversation suddenly .
So  I believe finally she got her answered when tyler talked about the  bachelor gig. I believe her judgment because she  was the one interviewed him  not me.

I know  it’s not a big deal and it might be almost nothing  but lauren liked this comment.
“ He’s definitely  in love with a supermodel. you grilled him, girl”

A first I thought lauren liked all of comments on her instagram but she didn’t like  related  in comments of   tyler and  hannah  except dancing with stars.

We will find out what they are now soon or later  eventually but if they want to hide their relationship it will be tough sleuthing  I guess.
And I don’t think of their relationship is just fling or just friends because he would not go to funeral or she  would not invite him  simce Gigi didn’t need  being comfort  from tyler  because she has  great family and friends.

I was impressed by extra reporter who said it’s challenging and tough in private relationship when tyler said he wanted to keep in private his relationship.
But tyler said “I do best I can”
I don’t think he said like that if he is  single  now

I know time will tell but it is hard one for us because it’s difficult to follow their feet.
You know that they not dumb.

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:06 am

thank goodness wrote:

We will find out what they are now soon or later  eventually but if they want to hide their relationship it will be tough sleuthing  I guess.
And I don’t think of their relationship is just fling or just friends because he would not go to funeral or she  would not invite him  simce Gigi didn’t need  being comfort  from tyler  because she has  great family and friends.

I was impressed by extra reporter who said it’s challenging and tough in private relationship when tyler said he wanted to keep in private his relationship.

I know time will tell but it is hard one for us because it’s difficult to follow their feet.

There’s really no good explanation for why Tyler was in the Netherlands with Gigi other than they’re dating IMO. None of Gigi’s other guy friends were there, it was a small, intimate family gathering. It doesn’t make sense to invite a new “friend” as a plus one. Another clue is Gigi’s mom’s new boyfriend being there, Gigi’s brother bringing his girlfriend and Bella being solo cos she’s not dating anyone. The funeral pics blew their cover cos without those I guess the friendship angle could still work. It’s obvious this relationship will remain private and if they’re still together in a few months then they’ll go publicly official. All IMO.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:29 am

I'm just enjoying watching Tyler do Tyler. It's the first we've really seen and heard from him since the show and he's not disappointing. He seems happy regardless of his dating life status and he doesn't seem to want that to define him. He's probably hoping others will stop prying, obsessing, and creative narrating it as well. JMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:07 pm

thank goodness wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvKv5Og3YU#menu

I have just watched  the full interview of lauren zima and  enews, extra.
I  just think  that after paparazzi photos of  funeral  they got pressure in public appearances.
He also lied the above interview about Gigi .
Maybe after funeral they decided their relationship go to totally in private. I guess this is tyler ‘s decision whatever the reason is. Maybe his agency’s decision since he has big campaign coming up whatever it it.
If  they are public relationship it might be tough to  career of tyler  because even though he has ability his own ,people will judge him so I think it’s tough to navigate his own career .
And if they are really just friends tyler could talk about model world with her  because that’s friends thing.
But tyler said that he doesn’t talk about that and just enjoy the moment. Isn’t it weird for just friends?

One thing I can see that is tyler might be turn down the bachelor because of gigi  as  both  interviews of enews and lauren  indicated that.
According to enews tyler  seems that  it is good   to be bachelor if he isn’t relationship in the future.
And  lauren zima was actually fantastic job as a reporter.
She asked  smartly from start  to answer easy one and when tyler was off guard she  attacked  the difficult question in the middle of their conversation suddenly .
So  I believe finally she got her answered when tyler talked about the  bachelor gig. I believe her judgment because she  was the one interviewed him  not me.

I know  it’s not a big deal and it might be almost nothing  but lauren liked this comment.
“ He’s definitely  in love with a supermodel. you grilled him, girl”

A first I thought lauren liked all of comments on her instagram but she didn’t like  related  in comments of   tyler and  hannah  except dancing with stars.

After watching the entire interview I want to take back my comment that it was cringey. Behold the power of editing once again. When I saw the video clip of the interview it made it seem like Lauren was relentlessly drilling him with questions about Gigi when he clearly wanted her to stop and she was ignoring that. Not the case at all. It was a good interview with good questions and it flowed. They also had a nice rapport. Not cringeworthy at all!

Good job, Lauren!

Also I agree with your perception 100%

It's also wonderful to see Tyler get to step into the spotlight in his own right. He is impressive and doing some worthwhile things.

As for his dating life, I will be content/excited about whatever we get to see and/or sleuth. I will limit my obsessing to discussing it here with you guys. I don't think it can hurt to speculate and wish them well. I don't see the point in wishing them anything but the best. I cannot imagine Tyler or Gigi coming here and reading this thread.

If I'm wrong - handwave Love you guys! Hoping you two crazy kids make it! Hugesmile

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality