SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by okkaayy Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:33 pm

I said this above but I’m so surprised he was so candid. Also IMO if he didn’t want to go into detail, and he went into great detail even saying he was on top of her, he wouldn’t have.

This is a weird thing to share, and to me, if I was dating him, I wouldn’t be happy about my current partner talking about their erections with an ex publicly.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 66 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:
seton wrote:JMO but I thought the pod was about boners on TV. BenH's boner was also discussed. The pod wasn't about Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Again, IMO.
Tyler spoke about his first date with Hannah, how good Hannah looked in a particular dress, him and Hannah getting hot and heavy in Scotland, and Hannah offering to walk in front of him in Latvia to hide his boner. Like I said, a few mentions of Hannah in relation to Tyler when there’s news isn’t banned, and this exchange brings up Hannah more than the one post that mentioned her previously. Let’s get back on topic of Tyler please, he did a podcast and anything he spoke about on that podcast or any other interview is allowed to be discussed in his thread yes .

You forgot (or did you?) that Tyler said that the netherlands date SUCKED. Of course, that might be bc he doesnt like horseriding and nothing to do with Hannah, Hannah. Hannah. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:37 pm

okkaayy wrote:I said this above but I’m so surprised he was so candid. Also IMO if he didn’t want to go into detail, and he went into great detail even saying he was on top of her, he wouldn’t have.

This is a weird thing to share, and to me, if I was dating him, I wouldn’t be happy about my current partner talking about their erections with an ex publicly.

Yes, that's why it was interesting to me as well. Either he and Gigi talked and agree that he can now be really open about EVERYTHING on the Bachelorette season that happened to him when he wasn't previously or it's possible something in their relationship has changed. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:41 pm

seton wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
seton wrote:JMO but I thought the pod was about boners on TV. BenH's boner was also discussed. The pod wasn't about Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah. Again, IMO.
Tyler spoke about his first date with Hannah, how good Hannah looked in a particular dress, him and Hannah getting hot and heavy in Scotland, and Hannah offering to walk in front of him in Latvia to hide his boner. Like I said, a few mentions of Hannah in relation to Tyler when there’s news isn’t banned, and this exchange brings up Hannah more than the one post that mentioned her previously. Let’s get back on topic of Tyler please, he did a podcast and anything he spoke about on that podcast or any other interview is allowed to be discussed in his thread yes .

You forgot (or did you?) that Tyler said that the netherlands date SUCKED. Of course, that might be bc he doesnt like horseriding and nothing to do with Hannah, Hannah. Hannah. IMO.

The reason we are mentioning Tyler's comments on his podcast is not because of Hannah, it's because he is suddenly being very open on podcasts about his physical activity with an ex-girlfriend (making out, boners) when he wasn't previously. IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:43 pm

So the NDA is no more? laugh out loud Tyler seems free to discuss what he wants now.

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Am I the only person that has always found Tyler to be open about sex? Isn't this the guy that was joking about windmill sex when he didn't get any. Also wasn't it rumored that he told (now I believe joked) a fan that yes he had sex with Hannah and it was great. I just never thought he hid anything when it came to the subject of sex. I guess I don't see much of a difference. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:46 pm

okkaayy wrote:I said this above but I’m so surprised he was so candid. Also IMO if he didn’t want to go into detail, and he went into great detail even saying he was on top of her, he wouldn’t have.

He also went into great detail about dicks out in the combines and that one dude who fell on it and probably got rug burns on it. It was a pod about dicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Meanwhile, I am just searching the internet for those make-out sessions in Latvia where she asked if she needed to walk in front of him!

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 66 1f602

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:51 pm

smg2587 wrote:Am I the only person that has always found Tyler to be open about sex? Isn't this the guy that was joking about windmill sex when he didn't get any. Also wasn't it rumored that he told (now I believe joked) a fan that yes he had sex with Hannah and it was great. I just never thought he hid anything when it came to the subject of sex. I guess I don't see much of a difference. All jmho.
It’s not the sex talk so much as being so open about that other lady again seemingly all of a sudden. There was a time when he was being spotted with Gigi when he did a couple podcasts and didn’t even wanna utter Hanabi’s name, now all of a sudden he’s spilling all their tea. I’m wondering if he feels so comfortable because Gigi’s out of the country and therefore is less likely to hear his interviews or if something’s changed with their relationship status. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Am I the only person that has always found Tyler to be open about sex? Isn't this the guy that was joking about windmill sex when he didn't get any. Also wasn't it rumored that he told (now I believe joked) a fan that yes he had sex with Hannah and it was great. I just never thought he hid anything when it came to the subject of sex. I guess I don't see much of a difference. All jmho.
It’s not the sex talk so much as being so open about that other lady again seemingly all of a sudden. There was a time when he was being spotted with Gigi when he did a couple podcasts and didn’t even wanna utter Hanabi’s name, now all of a sudden he’s spilling all their tea. I’m wondering if he feels so comfortable because Gigi’s out of the country and therefore is less likely to hear his interviews or if something’s changed with their relationship status.

I guess I just am not seeing it. I didn't think he had a problem mentioning Hannah. Also it has been 2 months since he seen Hannah and everything that happen on this show. Also that one betches podcast he was on was a dating one where they really didn't dive into the show. I guess I don't think him talking about Hannah now has anything to do about where he and Gigi stand. It might have more to do about where he and Hannah stand for all we know. They could be on friendlier terms from where they where a month ago when does other podcast where taped. I just am really not getting much of a difference in these interviews. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:07 pm

smg2587 wrote:

I guess I just am not seeing it. I didn't think he had a problem mentioning Hannah. Also it has been 2 months since he seen Hannah and everything that happen on this show. Also that one betches podcast he was on was a dating one where they really didn't dive into the show. I guess I don't think him talking about Hannah now has anything to do about where he and Gigi stand. It might have more to do about where he and Hannah stand for all we know. They could be on friendlier terms from where they where a month ago when does other podcast where taped. I just am really not getting much of a difference in these interviews. All jmo.

I am not seeing it either. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:15 pm

smg2587 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
It’s not the sex talk so much as being so open about that other lady again seemingly all of a sudden. There was a time when he was being spotted with Gigi when he did a couple podcasts and didn’t even wanna utter Hanabi’s name, now all of a sudden he’s spilling all their tea. I’m wondering if he feels so comfortable because Gigi’s out of the country and therefore is less likely to hear his interviews or if something’s changed with their relationship status.

There isn’t a difference to me. People are trying to compare separate shows and subject matter to push the current narrative that him and GH are done IMO. These supposed two versions of Tyler were one is timid and under an NDA and one is “open” about the show as if he hasn’t been from the first interviews, is coming off as peak conspiracy theory. Are we forgetting how he was talking about being ready to marry Hannah even after being seen with Gigi? This isn’t new so I don’t know where this notion comes from that he was scared to even bring up Hannah’s name. But then this fandom loves speculation. We’ll know where him and GH stand within this week anyway. JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality