SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 78 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:25 pm

seton wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
seton wrote:I love seeing all these lurkers crawling out of the woodwork. laugh out loud  I really like Gigi so I thank TC for getting me to read about her more. I do think they will remain friends as I think they are both good people. And as long as TC stays away from the toxic Beast, I'll still follow TC's career. laugh out loud

There were strong rumors before Ette ended that TC wasnt interested in being The B so any saying that he missed it is revisionist history. IMO. I love forward to TC's work on Yahoo! and his big ad campaign coming up. laugh out loud

I think the two of us are polar opposites laugh out loud. I find the Hadids to be toxic and am so glad Tyler is free of them. And lately he doesn't seem to be that interested in disassociating himself from the "toxic Beast" as he can't stop talking about how great she looked in that white dress and the boners she gave him. I don't necessarily want Hannah and Tyler to get back together any time soon but I'm happy that he seems to still think very highly of her. IMO.

I said Gigi. She is a badazz. Most ppl can separate the person from their families. laugh out loud  
From the neck down, I never said the Beast wasnt hot. She might even give ME a ladyboner. laugh out loud But from the neck up and whats inside that head? Yikes! [Boner deflated] Womp womp. laugh out loud

To each their own! Smiley I love what's in Hannah's head. She's such a kind and thoughtful person and I love how she shares her struggles with all of us. I truly think she helped so many young girls understand that women do not have to be treated the way Luke and Jed treated her. In any case, I am very hopeful for Tyler's upcoming Gigi-less future.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 78 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ok before it gets there I’m just reminding everyone not to let Hannah or Gigi & Zayn become the focus of this thread. Mentions of them are allowed but in the context of their relationships with Tyler.
Bringing this forward. This is TYLER’s thread.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Tyler seems to be doing something with Smirnoff Ice today. From what I am seeing on social media he stop by Cosmopolitan, Enews offices in NYC, Buzzfeed and Marie Claire so far and the post some of them made on the visits said something about him making drinks for them.

Just trying to bring some other Tyler news.

Edit to add Hearst Magazine and one of there writers posted a little video of Tyler.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3KwtGzAEVE/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 pm

@smg2587 I have mild 2nd hand embarrassment about this. This would be my nightmare to do....live commercials. But, you have to make your way! (It did not look like he was loving the gig). I would have to have had downed a couple of those before going in! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 78 1f602

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:28 pm

Just Jared posted pictures of the Smirnoff thing.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/10/03/tyler-cameron-celebrate-national-vodka-taco-day-amid-gigi-hadid-split-reports/

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm

thank goodness wrote:

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 78 00c82610
@Dutchy23
actually gigi left  15th september so technically  it’s been  17days.
We feel like  it’s long but the funeral was a month ago.
but I think they spent a lot of time together  enough to know each other on august.
I was glad  hear  that tyler like red wine recently especially  pinot noir  on bachelor party podcast.
gigi like red wine .
Maybe this pic helped Tyler get the waiter gig with Smirnoff for National Vodka Taco day.  no idea Nothing wrong with an honest day's work IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:54 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@smg2587 I have mild 2nd hand embarrassment about this.  This would be my nightmare to do....live commercials.  But, you have to make your way!  (It did not look like he was loving the gig).  I would have to have had downed a couple of those before going in! Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 78 1f602

Hasn't he done this type of "modeling" work before?

He has said in interviews that he was on a job when he got the call to be on the show (Nick's podcast). They showed a photo of him. He was in a mall dressed up for Valentine's Day with a big red heart and it appears he was trying to entice people into a certain store... and that would be Cartier.  He has the photo on his IG. February 14, 2019.

It is a job and it pays the bills.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:02 pm

@HavaDrPepper Yes he did the Cartier gig! That's the day he got the call for the Bachelorette. I am sure he is used to it. Not saying he should not have done it. I am just saying that it would be so hard for me (I used to do commercial and still work). But, you are right embarrassment sounds like a dis. Super supportive of anything he does.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:26 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Anyone else see Gigi's IG story?   Its 1:00 am and shes sitting with a fire thinking about making cookies Smiley
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:52 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler on the GQ website and IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3KaowClTiu/

https://www.gq.com/story/real-life-diet-tyler-cameron?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DHStories&utm_brand=gq&utm_content=instagram-stories&utm_social-type=owned

...one of the better articles written about him and his journey!

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yeah because that worked out so well for Blake. Like I've said, I don't care who Tyler's dating, what he does, as long as he stays the hell away from this franchise. These people, the fans, etc. are all toxic and batsh*t crazy as hell. If I knew Tyler personally, I would be screaming, "boy make your connections, get your gigs but stay the hell away from Bachelor Nation and that includes dating any of these other women. I don't care who it is."

So obviously mine is an unpopular opinion and people can feel as they do about Gigi and let the Hannah stans gloat all they want. But as far as I can see, Tyler while he was in his whatever with Gigi was no different than he was before. People were just determined to claim he was different and think the worse of her because he didn't play to a fantasy and narrative Bachelor Nation wanted. Some will deny it all they want but I said what I said and I stand by it.

The only thing Tyler did when with Gigi was go for tacos, go bowling, go to a farm, hang out at a lake. What was so outrageous and different in any of that to the life Tyler himself was living with his friends in Florida, out on his boat for weekend hangouts and parties? And in the midst of that he was working on his career, working on ABC Food Tours, sharing how to help victims of Hurricane Dorian. But apparently he changed SO much and needed to get away from these oh so toxic Hadids. Because you know what's not toxic, Bachelor World...right.

And it will never not be comical to be the almost resentment against Tyler for not running back to someone of whom he wasn't a first, a second, hell even the third choice. Boyfriend was the backup to the backup. But love story for the ages folks and Tyler you silly man for passing up someone who only wanted to claim you after their choice turned out to be lying liar who lies.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality