SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 79 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by dee Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Mills' tweet is exactly why Tyler should stay away from filming another show for this franchise laugh out loud laugh out loud

And commonnn, if Tyler is going to pull a Blake, it won't be at Stage Coach... a COUNTRY MUSIC festival. He'd be bored to death laugh out loud Keep up with his Spotify Millsy cheeky
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 79 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by whit90 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:35 pm

lleyki wrote:
bluwavz wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yeah because that worked out so well for Blake. Like I've said, I don't care who Tyler's dating, what he does, as long as he stays the hell away from this franchise. These people, the fans, etc. are all toxic and batsh*t crazy as hell. If I knew Tyler personally, I would be screaming, "boy make your connections, get your gigs but stay the hell away from Bachelor Nation and that includes dating any of these other women. I don't care who it is."

So obviously mine is an unpopular opinion and people can feel as they do about Gigi and let the Hannah stans gloat all they want. But as far as I can see, Tyler while he was in his whatever with Gigi was no different than he was before. People were just determined to claim he was different and think the worse of her because he didn't play to a fantasy and narrative Bachelor Nation wanted. Some will deny it all they want but I said what I said and I stand by it.

The only thing Tyler did when with Gigi was go for tacos, go bowling, go to a farm, hang out at a lake. What was so outrageous and different in any of that to the life Tyler himself was living with his friends in Florida, out on his boat for weekend hangouts and parties? And in the midst of that he was working on his career, working on ABC Food Tours, sharing how to help victims of Hurricane Dorian. But apparently he changed SO much and needed to get away from these oh so toxic Hadids. Because you know what's not toxic, Bachelor World...right.

And it will never not be comical to be the almost resentment against Tyler for not running back to someone of whom he wasn't a first, a second, hell even the third choice. Boyfriend was the backup to the backup. But love story for the ages folks and Tyler you silly man for passing up someone who only wanted to claim you after their choice turned out to be lying liar who lies.

Thank You for this great post ! I see the same caring guy that does so much for others. I totally agree that he needs to stay away from anything Bach related. He does not owe them anything and also needs to find that special girl that will choose him first. I think he will do great things with his life and do it his way. He is far from being a dumbass I think he was smart and dodged a huge bullet. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:42 pm

lleyki wrote:
bluwavz wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Yeah because that worked out so well for Blake. Like I've said, I don't care who Tyler's dating, what he does, as long as he stays the hell away from this franchise. These people, the fans, etc. are all toxic and batsh*t crazy as hell. If I knew Tyler personally, I would be screaming, "boy make your connections, get your gigs but stay the hell away from Bachelor Nation and that includes dating any of these other women. I don't care who it is."

So obviously mine is an unpopular opinion and people can feel as they do about Gigi and let the Hannah stans gloat all they want. But as far as I can see, Tyler while he was in his whatever with Gigi was no different than he was before. People were just determined to claim he was different and think the worse of her because he didn't play to a fantasy and narrative Bachelor Nation wanted. Some will deny it all they want but I said what I said and I stand by it.

The only thing Tyler did when with Gigi was go for tacos, go bowling, go to a farm, hang out at a lake. What was so outrageous and different in any of that to the life Tyler himself was living with his friends in Florida, out on his boat for weekend hangouts and parties? And in the midst of that he was working on his career, working on ABC Food Tours, sharing how to help victims of Hurricane Dorian. But apparently he changed SO much and needed to get away from these oh so toxic Hadids. Because you know what's not toxic, Bachelor World...right.

And it will never not be comical to be the almost resentment against Tyler for not running back to someone of whom he wasn't a first, a second, hell even the third choice. Boyfriend was the backup to the backup. But love story for the ages folks and Tyler you silly man for passing up someone who only wanted to claim you after their choice turned out to be lying liar who lies.

I agree with every last word. Thank you for articulating my thoughts so perfectly.

I found it admirable how unfazed Tyler seemed to be while dating GiGi. With the sudden fame & his fling with a supermodel, I'm amazed how grounded he has remained.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This is a serious question - are we CERTAIN that Tyler & Gigi are done? I’ve read the posts where indicators may point that way.
ET, Enews, and Us magazine are reporting the split. In addition to Tyler saying they’re just friends in one interview and that he’s single in another one. I think it’s as confirmed as it’s gonna be. Jmo.

Not that it matters, but I’m curious if Tyler is the one who backed off from a romantic relationship.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:53 pm

Yep knew that was a short little thing between he and Gigi. Oh well at least Tyler got his name out there and got some things in the works. Good luck to him. and agree he needs to stay far away from BIP.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 79 8367-910 thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 79 I_got_13 thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 79 E5kqdm15 thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality