Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:34 am

@Aunties_Love hope you feel better! :thismuch:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats on Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:47 am

@Aunties_Love wrote:Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while.  Been flat on my back for the last couple of weeks save a  few days fighting pnemonia.  Then when started feeling better, my computer crashed and I lost all info about this season so have been going back through and trying to get it all together again.  will post a filming cart and schedule when I can....

@Aunties_Love take good care of yourself. You and your posts are important to us here...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:02 pm

@Aunties_Love Not to worry. Just take care of yourself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:41 pm

@Aunties_Love Hugs to you and hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery. Computers have a way of knowing when is the "perfect" time to crash...Seriously, you are important to our sleuthing, but take care of you first.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Thanks everyone, I am finding myself staying up for longer at a time so will get things together and you are right @pavalygurl, computers seem to know when is the "perfect" time to call it quits and rub salt into the wound just a bit...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10047

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:35 am

Just going by what previously was reported and who the other contestants are following on social media I am pretty sure these three women won't appear on the show. Alexis Thind, Lauren Maxey, and Hayley Heckmann. Alexis and Lauren we have known about. Hayley was already following Kylie before the season began and her Instagram been public the whole time yet no other girl has followed her.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:27 am

@smg2587 Your post is more appropriate in the Peter Media thread and was moved. We strive to keep posts on topic in each thread.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2426

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum