SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:34 pm

@Aunties_Love hope you feel better! :thismuch:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while.  Been flat on my back for the last couple of weeks save a  few days fighting pnemonia.  Then when started feeling better, my computer crashed and I lost all info about this season so have been going back through and trying to get it all together again.  will post a filming cart and schedule when I can....

@Aunties_Love take good care of yourself. You and your posts are important to us here...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:02 pm

@Aunties_Love Not to worry. Just take care of yourself.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:41 pm

@Aunties_Love Hugs to you and hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery. Computers have a way of knowing when is the "perfect" time to crash...Seriously, you are important to our sleuthing, but take care of you first.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:54 am

Thanks everyone, I am finding myself staying up for longer at a time so will get things together and you are right @pavalygurl, computers seem to know when is the "perfect" time to call it quits and rub salt into the wound just a bit...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:35 am

Just going by what previously was reported and who the other contestants are following on social media I am pretty sure these three women won't appear on the show. Alexis Thind, Lauren Maxey, and Hayley Heckmann. Alexis and Lauren we have known about. Hayley was already following Kylie before the season began and her Instagram been public the whole time yet no other girl has followed her.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:27 pm

@smg2587 Your post is more appropriate in the Peter Media thread and was moved. We strive to keep posts on topic in each thread.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Credit to Reality Steve for the rest of the episode spoilers:

And that’s where the episode ends, so they’ll pick up from this point next week. Obviously we know they reach some sort of conclusion where Hannah doesn’t join the show, but the nature of the conversation and how intense and in their feelings both are is the reason Peter ends up cancelling the “sex story” part of the date, tells the women he wasn’t in the right head space after talking to Hannah, and he’d see them later tonight. But we don’t get that til next week since the episode ends with Peter and Hannah still talking.

Women who didn’t get dates this episode: Kiarra Norman, Sarah Coffin, and Lexi Buchanan.

At the cocktail party, “Champagne-gate” happens. Kelsey brought a 2 year old bottle of champagne especially to open up with Peter. However, production gave it to Hannah Ann to open up with him without telling her the bottle had any significance. Kelsey walks out and sees them opening it and loses it on Hannah Ann, going off on her. Ultimately it was patched up since these two are fine on social media post-show. But at the moment, I hear it was a pretty big blow up. Of course Hannah Ann can’t say on television, “Producers gave me this bottle to open up and never told me it was yours” because, you know, then people might think the show isn’t real or something. So I guess she just left it at, “I didn’t know it was yours,” and the audience now has back-to-back episodes of Hannah Ann finding herself as part of some drama.

Wed 9/25 – Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Lauren Jones, Payton Moran, and Courtney Perry.

Rose Ceremony #3: Los Angeles, CA (19 to 15)

Thu 9/26 – Group Date: 8 women at Academy LA. Fashion show: Alexa Caves, Hannah Ann Sluss, Lexi Buchanan, Kelsey Weier, Mykenna Dorn, Deandra Kanu, Natasha Parker, and Victoria Fuller. Here were pics from the group date that tabloids took. Victoria F. got the group date rose.

Fri 9/27 – 1-on-1: Victoria Paul. The Canyon Club. Line dancing, rode mechanical bull. Kissed a lot. Peter rode the mechanical bull and got booted off and hurt his back. JustJared.com posted pics from date. Victoria got the rose.

Sat 9/28 – Group Date: 8 women: Tammy Ly, Alayah Benavidez, Sarah Coffin, Kelley Flanagan, Sydney Hightower, Shiann Lewis, Kiarra Norman, and Savannah Mullins. Chris Harrison and Fred Willard were the judges. Demi’s Extreme Pillow Fight at Cowboy Palace Saloon.

The finals were very aggressive between Alayah and Sydney. Apparently they “fought” each other 3 or 4 different times that day, and everyone else only fought once. So this has producer manipulation written all over it. But the finals got aggressive with hair pulling and swinging of the pillows.

At the after party later that night, Sydney told Peter she felt there was someone in the house that was different in front of the cameras than with the rest of the women, but didn’t name anyone by name. She was talking about Alayah though.

The cocktail party is cancelled that night in favor of a pool party, and this is where the Sydney/Victoria P. versus Alayah battle begins. Essentially the whole pool party becomes about Peter asking around to a lot of the women what they think of Alayah. And not a lot of nice things are said. They think she’s there for fame and IG followers and what not. What hasn’t been mentioned up to this point I don’t believe, is Alayah and Victoria P.’s friendship pre-show. Social media pictures bear it out that they were fine with each other heading into the show. At the pool party date, Victoria P. tells Peter she thinks Alayah is a liar and manipulative. Kinda weird how the show hasn’t mentioned yet that Alayah and Victoria P. competed together in Miss USA last year. Or made any mention of friendship. I’m thinking we’re seeing why after all this goes down.

Women who didn’t get dates this episode: Madison Prewett & Jasmine Nguyen.

Sun 9/29 – Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Alayah Benavidez, Jasmine Nguyen, Sarah Coffin, and Alexa Caves.

Rose Ceremony #4: Cleveland, OH (15 to 12)

Wed 10/2 – 1-on-1: Victoria Fuller. Victoria got the rose.

Victoria Fuller had a past with Chase Rice. They were dating/hooking up prior to coming on the show. Heard she went to one of his concerts to see him a week before filming. Clearly she didn’t know who her musical performer was going to be until she walked up on the date, then you see the total embarrassment on her face. In an article I posted yesterday, ABC executive Robert Mills said this when speaking pre-season about Victoria Fuller, and in particular, this date we’ll see this season:

I know that you don’t like to label any particular contestant as a “villain,” but the viewers do. So who do you think that will be? Is it Victoria F.?

Look, I could see potentially that happening. I think there are a few women who could get the label. But, I think the way the show is produced has evolved and it’s not like, “Oh that’s the villain” anymore. There are more shades of gray and we try to explain to you more why this person is that way. At the very least, you might have people who label someone as a villain, but you’ll have more sympathy than before.

There have been a lot of rumors about Victoria, including that she dated a musician who is performing at one of her dates with Peter. Viewers are wondering if the show is over-produced. You do background checks, so obviously you know who these contestants have dated in the past. What’s your response?

Look, I can’t say that certain things just happen completely by accident. You’d have to be an idiot to buy that some of these things are just happenstance. So yes, there is a girl and there is an entertainer on one of the dates and she happened to run into him. We don’t go in saying that we’re going to reverse engineer this, but when you find out about these things, you have to take advantage of it because it is great TV. So, I wouldn’t say over-produced, but I would say very well-produced. When you watch it, you will say, “Wow, that was great TV.”

Also after that date took place, Chase Rice was asked about it at the CMA’s and had this to say:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B41MeZ5H_13/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Thurs 10/3 – Group Date: Flag football game at Browns Stadium with 13 women called the “Bachelor Bowl”: Hannah Ann, Lexi, Mykenna, Deandra, Natasha, Victoria P., Tammy, Kelley, Sydney, Shiann, Kiarra, Savannah, and Madison. Baker Mayfield and Myles Garrett were supposed to be the coaches, but ended up not being the case. So it was former Browns Josh Cribbs and like the leader of the Dawg Pound.

The group date after party is where madness happens. Alayah returns to the show and shows up during this after party. She felt that she was sent home at the last rose ceremony due to wrong information Peter was hearing from others. She tells him she’s there for him, and he ends up giving her the group date rose. Other women are not happy Peter gave Alayah the rose. Because Alayah was home for a day, she clearly read online what was going on with the Victoria date at the Chase Rice concert and her past. At some point, she mentions to the women there that she heard Victoria F. and Chase Rice had a past. None of them women knew this. I guess Victoria F. never told them after her date. They run it back to Victoria F., and she goes off on Alayah in an expletive filled tirade that it wasn’t her business, and it was disrespectful, etc. Apparently this did not sit well with Victoria F. and Alayah was basically in a stay of execution at the house at that point from what I was told. Not many thought she should’ve been able to come back, and then she got the group date rose on top of that.

Fri 10/4 – 1-on-1: Kelsey Weier. Cleveland Area Soap Box Derby race in downtown Cleveland. Tons of pics and videos from that event. Kelsey got the rose.

At the cocktail party before the rose ceremony, Alayah and Peter talked and I have no idea if they’re gonna make it seem like Alayah wanted to leave after she felt she was attacked in the house, or, if they’re gonna make it seem like Peter changed his mind and told her she should leave because him giving her the group date rose when she came back caused too many problems. All I heard at the time was “Alayah left on her own,” but I have a feeling it won’t be shown that way. Peter even brings Victoria P. and Alayah into a room together to discuss their beef but I’m not sure what gets said. The takeaway from everything I’d heard at the time (remember this was back in early October), was that Alayah felt no one in the house was on her side, and after the Victoria F. incident, she just wanted out. So safe to say Alayah wasn’t part of the “cats.”

Sat 10/5 – Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Kiarra Norman, Savannah Mullins, and Deandra Kanu. Alayah Benavidez returned during the group date after party, got a rose, but then left the show before the rose ceremony started.

As you can see, not to ton of info when they went overseas. No pictures or videos ever got out, and once I had confirmed the final four, I just never went back and did much digging. The dates that I do have posted and all the eliminations in each country are correct. Just don’t have many details and none of the group dates. I will fill these in as the season goes along.

Rose Ceremony #5: Costa Rica (12 to 10)

1-on-1: Sydney Hightower. Sydney gets the rose.

Group Date:

1-on-1: Kelley Flanagan. Kelley gets the rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Shiann Lewis and Lexi Buchanan.

>Rose Ceremony #6: Santiago, Chile (10 to 6)

1-on-1: Hannah Ann Sluss. Hannah Ann gets the rose.

Group Date:

1-on-1: Victoria Fuller. Victoria gets the rose.

At some point during this episode, Victoria Paul and Peter talk and was told they were just on different pages. They mutually agreed to part ways, but again, I don’t know how the show will choose to show it. Victoria did have to crown her Miss Louisiana successor the day after she left, so I’m sure that played some role in her wanting to leave. That timing is too convenient.

>Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Sydney Hightower, Mykenna Dunn, and Tammy Ly. Victoria Paul left on her own earlier in the episode.

Rose Ceremony #7: Lima, Peru (6 to 4)

1-on-1: Natasha Parker. Got sent home on her date.

1-on-1: Kelsey Weier.

Group Date: Not sure if 3 or 4 were on this group date. If it was 3, there was another 1-on-1 this episode. If there were 4, then these were the 3 dates this episode and this group date would’ve had Hannah Ann, Madison, Kelley, and Victoria Fuller on it.

The last few seasons, we know the episode before hometowns, that roses are given out on the dates and there hasn’t been a rose ceremony. What we do know is Natasha and Kelley were eliminated this episode, and Natasha I know had a 1-on-1. So Kelley was definitely on the group date and was the one who didn’t get a rose.

>Eliminated This Episode: Kelley Flanagan. Natasha Parker sent home during her 1-on-1.

Episode 8: Hometowns (4 to 3)

Madison Prewett Auburn, AL. (Filmed Saturday, Oct 26th)

With Madison’s dad being assistant coach with the Auburn men’s basketball team, they went to the arena, met head coach Bruce Pearl, and shot around with the players. I also heard the dinner portion at night was at Coach Pearl’s house. During this hometown date, Madison’s dad did not give Peter his blessing to marry his daughter.

Victoria Fuller Virginia Beach, VA (Filmed Monday, Oct. 28th)

If you are just tuning in and have heard all this talk about Victoria Fuller, and being the villain, and what’s the dirt behind her, it was all posted on this site the day of her hometown date, which you can read by clicking here. The Victoria expose is on page 2 of that post.

For more details on the background of Merissa and what we down between them, you can read that clicking here.

Also, I reported recently that Peter and Victoria actually broke up after they left the day portion of that date. He never met her parents. At some point between that concert and her parents place (I think it’s when they got dropped off and just talked in the street before they were supposed to go in), Peter broke it off with Victoria. You see in the season preview a clip of Victoria walking in the streets with a white jacket on telling the camera to get out of her face. Pretty sure this is right after her and Peter break up on her street before meeting her parents.

However, the next day before Peter leaves to head to TN for Hannah Ann’s hometown, Victoria goes to his hotel room, and clearly they patch things up because she is part of the hometown date rose ceremony and we know she made it through to overnights.

Hannah Ann Sluss Knoxville, TN (Filmed Wednesday, Oct. 30th)

No pictures or videos came through from her hometown, but they went to the Smoky Mountain Axe House in Alcoa, TN where they played games against other couples. Then they went to her parents house for dinner in Powell, TN.

Kelsey Weier Des Moines, IA (Filmed Friday, Nov. 1st)

Mentioned their might be drama before this date came about, but it never materialized. Kelsey and her sisters have a very contentious relationship with their father, and I was told production was trying to get the father to show up for the hometown date. I’m sure if the family caught wind of it and shut it down, or production couldn’t get a hold of him, but from everything I’ve heard, it would’ve been a disaster if he showed up. Hence the reason production was trying to get him. If you look hard enough, you can find on the internet exactly what went down years ago that caused this.

>Rose Ceremony Elimination: Kelsey Weier.

Episode 9: Overnights Australia (3 to 2)

I’m starting to hear more and more things about what went down once we got to the final 3, and then subsequently the final 2. What I do know for sure is Victoria was eliminated after overnights and she is not part of any of the equation when it comes to the finale. Kinda like Hannah Brown, just cross her off your list of possibilities for “well, I don’t know, maaaaybe he’s still in love with Victoria and…” – nope. Didn’t happen and isn’t happening. Victoria was eliminated at 3, had to stick around in Australia like every final 3 person does until filming was over, and she was out of there right when filming was over. I know she was the last of the women to turn her IG back to public, but trust me, that didn’t mean anything. She has nothing to do with the finale.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Victoria Fuller.

Episode 10: Women Tell All

Episode 11: Finale (Hannah Ann vs Madison)

I will fill this part in with information over the next few months. You will be updated either in the column, IG, or my podcast (most likely all 3), anytime there’s any new information for me to report. For the time being, the last update on what I know about the finale was Thursday, Jan 2nd in my podcast and column, and you can read that all by clicking here.

I think I’m gonna have some more info for you next week as I’m close to confirming something pretty big that went down towards the end of the season. I’ll keep you updated.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:16 pm

So RS mostly has the 1on1s this season:

Week 3 - Victoria P
Cleveland - Victoria F and Kelsey
Costa Rica - Sydney and Kelley
Chile - Hannah Ann and Victoria F
Peru - Natasha, Kelsey, ?? he is unsure if there was a third.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Ok, after looking at the caps again and finding out when Alexa leaves, Madison tells Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  So, she didn't wait long at all.  I could tell by the background Victoria F in her ITM and Alexa kissing Peter on the couch.  

I don't think it's when they talk about him having sex with someone.

I was wrong. Victoria wasn't on that group date. So, it has to be in Costa Rica.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:46 am

atem wrote:Ok, after looking at the caps again and finding out when Alexa leaves, Madison tells Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  So, she didn't wait long at all.  I could tell by the background Victoria F in her ITM and Alexa kissing Peter on the couch.  

I was wrong. Victoria wasn't on that group date.  So, it has to be in Costa Rica.

How do we know Madison tells Pete she's a virgin in Ohio? Is there a group date in Ohio? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Ok, after looking at the caps again and finding out when Alexa leaves, Madison tells Peter she's a virgin in Ohio!  So, she didn't wait long at all.  I could tell by the background Victoria F in her ITM and Alexa kissing Peter on the couch.  

I was wrong. Victoria wasn't on that group date.  So, it has to be in Costa Rica.

How do we know Madison tells Pete she's a virgin in Ohio? Is there a group date in Ohio?   TIA

Sorry, it's not Ohio (the football game), but Costa Rica (unknown group date). I kept thinking that was Alexa on the red couch when it is Shiane (sp?). The red couch was at the same place Victoria F made her ITM about how long it took Madi to tell Peter. In Costa Rica, Sydney and Kelley have 1 on 1s. So, that has to be from the group date in Costa Rica.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Norcalgal
pavalygurl
Sprite
Doats
sdmom
Bullwinkle
luvstx
Bobette
quick_dry
AEF
heart