SELECT CONTENT

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:13 pm

leavers wrote:
Jolena wrote:I'm calling it now. Victoria P will be the next bachelorette. Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 4256136633

I can see it. Their attitude to her will be all in the edit she gets when she leaves, I think. If they make it look like she's selfishly prioritising her outside responsibilities over the show and over Peter, then no chance. If they don't mention that she has something to do on the outside, and they make it look like a difficult choice for her and/or Peter, then IMO she's a shoe-in. Nobody else on this season could do it IMO.

(I used to think it could be Kelsey but having now watched the show, no way imo)

Yes please!! She is making Louisiana proud that is for sure. I think she would be perfect for the part. Fingers crossed!
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:20 am

I was fooled by this woman giggling she has major gaslighter vibes IMO.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:51 am

limoncello wrote:I was fooled by this woman giggling she has major gaslighter vibes IMO.

Same laugh out loud she actually scares me now. It’s crazy Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f633
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:28 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
limoncello wrote:I was fooled by this woman giggling she has major gaslighter vibes IMO.

Same laugh out loud she actually scares me now. It’s crazy Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f633

Same here. I liked her and thought she would be high on the list for consideration to be next lead but I doubt it very much now after watching her true colors come out .It's looking more to be like Kelsey may be the one that tptb might focus on at least from what I can see at this point, but I think alot depends on who the viewers favor. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:01 pm

@limoncello @LeapofFaith
And I concur! That’s what happens when you have these ‘ pageant world’ girls who are used to strategize, fake out, lie and manipulate in order to get ahead of the pack. They start with their physical appearances, with the lip fillers, Botox, breast implants, etc. and it becomes their ‘ normal’ to always present themselves  in a certain - more positive- way than their natural selves. Many fight hard to get to a tittle and it gives them the assurance but also the validation that whatever they did to achieve this is the way to achieve in life. And that include not so honest or genuine ways to communicate  that IMO spills back in their ordinary life. It’s a messy world and in a way perfect for the production world of BN. In another way it’s terrible as we can see.
I’m not saying that ALL that participate in pageants are like this or end up being fake, there are some that maybe can stay more genuine, but IMO it’s easy to get
swayed amongst the rest, especially when done in the more susceptible teenage years of doubt and questioning about one own’s identity.
JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:05 pm

same. can't believe I thought her a good bachelorette option. Not a chance! I don't even want her on BiP. I don't want that kind of drama, no thanks.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:04 pm

She reminds me exactly of Caelynn. Woe is me. Fake on the inside and outside and extremely manipulative. Was so sick of her gas lighting Peter in the last episode and her playing innocent by biting her lips every 3 seconds.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:49 pm

I can’t stand her... soo phony.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49b  Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:25 pm

I've caught myself exaggerating a time frame. Victoria may have spent more time with Alayah than 3 hours but she doesn't consider her a friend. Maybe she told Peter additional details about her relationship with Alayah and it wasn't aired. I don't think she's a bad person. She just got caught up in an unfortunate situation JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:30 pm

@jen689 that may be. But she never denied all the private time they did spend together planning that Las Vegas trip...do you text and talk at length with non-friends to plan trips together ? It’s obvious that there is more that Victoria was ready to admit and she didn’t hesitate to throw Alayah under the bus to ‘ save ‘ her possible connection with Peter. Just to see their body language when they hugged, you could tell there was history there, and Victoria may not be a bad person but she showed some real flaws IMO in that whole interaction.
And now we know that she left the show and Peter, just coincidentally in time to get back to do her pageants duty. Very calculated moves doesn’t mean a bad person but certainly not ‘ genuine’ .
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:50 pm

https://youtu.be/jlxA5hHiH1Y
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Victoria Paul - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
limoncello
heart
HavaDrPepper
leavers
atem