SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:34 pm

She got the FIR according to RS

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:She got the FIR according to RS

She's not F1 then, unless Peter is the first bach to break the FIR curse.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:14 am

She models for Closet Candy Boutique. I think with Hannah G? She just reminds me of a brunette Hannah G. They seem to be similar and pretty good friends. i wonder if it will end the same for her as it did Hannah G?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B28C176nUX4/

https://www.instagram.com/closetcandyboutique/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:22 am

stats before 9/29 RC

hannahann_sluss

403 posts
34.2k followers
639 following

https://www.instagram.com/hannahann_sluss/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by rosi Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:41 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:She got the FIR according to RS

So predictable  no no Hannah Sarah and Victoria P will be the top 3 imo

rosi

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Headed to Ohio (per RS)

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:47 pm

My completely baseless prediction is that Hannah is gonna be a fan fave and make it really far—F2 or F3—but she won’t be F1. She’ll be the queen of BIP next year. She seems super pretty and sweet tho!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:44 pm

So i went through Hannah's bff Hannah G insta(arghhh the name Hannah has to be the new Lauren in BN) and found this cute little vid of them.  I have to admit though it was agonising going through Hannah G insta..she is so damn pretty i hate it laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl6gYMfF05F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:My completely baseless prediction is that Hannah is gonna be a fan fave and make it really far—F2 or F3—but she won’t be F1. She’ll be the queen of BIP next year. She seems super pretty and sweet tho!

If she's not Bachelorette. I think she'd make a super popular bachelorette (based on nothing than looks and my gut feeling)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:04 am

leavers wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:My completely baseless prediction is that Hannah is gonna be a fan fave and make it really far—F2 or F3—but she won’t be F1. She’ll be the queen of BIP next year. She seems super pretty and sweet tho!

If she's not Bachelorette.  I think she'd make a super popular bachelorette (based on nothing than looks and my gut feeling)

just looking at some videos i have seen of her around she gives me Jojo vibes Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f648 i could be totally wrong though laugh out loud but i hope not because the franchise could use another Jojo...just saying mo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:17 am

stats ahead of RC4

hannahann_sluss's profile picture
hannahann_sluss

403 posts
34.2k followers
638 following

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:12 am

I just checked Hannah's Instagram. Courtney Perry is following her. Does anyone know when that started happening? Would be weird for the person running Hannah's account to accept a request for Courtney when they don't know what their friendship was on the show. Hmmmm

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Sprite
sdmom
mizzoufan
Hotmomma
Maddy