Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers on Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:25 pm

@Jolena wrote:Does this leave Madison and the girl who supposedly dated married men? ( I don't remember her name) When is the FRC suppose to take place or did it already? anyone? TIA

Yesterday, I think (our Australian time)? Or Saturday? It's Monday the 18th here now.

It's looking like Hannah is F3 which IMO tracks with my gut feeling it's Madison to win and Victoria to be spectacularly dumped as F2.

If Peter actually makes VF his F1 I'll be truly stunned. That would be wtf indeed.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:18 pm

IA Hannah is F3 IMO I'm pretty sure F3's leave the day before or day of the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55318

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage on Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Do we know what one on one's she got? If any?

yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:58 pm

I don't think it's known what 1-on-1s happened in any of the South American destinations yet. She wasn't on the earlier ones
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum