SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Episode 2, Part A

We open with an ad for Mustang during which Angie says she wants to develop her romantic side by spending 24 hours with "strapping, perfect Prince Charming Carlin".  Gogglebox Angie would have thrown up in her mouth a little hearing that IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 O2Dqg5U

She says "he's picture perfect, but picture perfect isn't usually my type."  Cut to Carlin twerking and Timm sticking his tongue out.  She says she's usually drawn to the naughty boys, the class clowns, and maybe that's why she's never been in love.  

She says she hopes going for this "traditionally good looking, serenading guy" will work out differently this time.  This is all said in voice-over, so I'm guessing it was probably recorded after the FRC.... Back at the mansion, the boys are having a natter.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 ZgRVi5B

Advertising Twinings tea is a role Ciarran was born to play but if he ever does a Q & A my one Q will be: how horrified were you when they said you had to leave the bag in?  It's JUST NOT BRITISH and he knows it.  Look at the shame on his face.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 MLPd01p

Angie arrives to collect Mr Perfect. Jamie says watching Carlin drive off with Angie is - and I quote - "the worst day of my life".  Congratulations on leading such a trouble free like to this point.  I hope and pray you can make it through this difficult time.

They arrive at Ding Dang Doo Ranch (laugh out loud) and Carlin forewarns us that he has a truth bomb to drop. Meanwhile, Angie says she's realised she needs a partner who enjoys "the simple things in life" and wants "someone who doesn't need a lot".

Well Carlin's the man for you then, so long as you define "simple things" as international travel, modelling, acting, "influencing", and shilling products at every opportunity.  Oh yeah and bailing on 18 month marriages... but I'm getting ahead of myself.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Btq60KI

Source

So Carlin tells Angie he's married, that they "drifted apart" (after 18 months?!) she moved overseas, and he was "pretty hurt by it".  In the distance I can hear the violins playing.  Angie's reacts appropriately, by trying to get drunk as quickly as possible.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 OXv30xL

She says she's "questioning whether he's really ready".  Good.  That people "do crazy things when they're trying to get over someone".  Indeed they do.  But then neck minute she's congratulating him for "being honest" and apparently it's all NBD.  duh

Next she asks HIM if he'd be willing to date her given she's never been in love!  Angie, YOU'RE the Lead and HE is the (MARRIED) contestant!   :headbanging She rewards him with a rose and for the SECOND time, we get to see a Bette AU Lead kiss a married F1.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 HwAGAd9

This is pissing me off.  I'm breaking for a cup of tea...   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

All screen caps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Bobette wrote:Episode 2, Part A

Next she asks HIM if he'd be willing to date her given she's never been in love!  Angie, YOU'RE the Lead and HE is the (MARRIED) contestant!   :headbanging She rewards him with a rose and for the SECOND time, we get to see a Bette AU Lead kiss a married F1.  

This is pissing me off.  I'm breaking for a cup of tea...   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

@Bobette  rotfl  My emotions followed the exact same path through that, especially that cap off ^^   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698  
This is gonna be a loonnnggg season.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:58 pm

@ideas_ideas I know right?!  Whatever "feminist statement" she may be about to make later in the episode when sending Jess home has already been sullied for me by the way she is acting like an infatuated schoolgirl with Carlin.

I honestly expected more of Angie than to fall under the spell of a pretty stubbled face.  It's like watching Ali's season all over again, but worse because that was Ali and I knew exactly what we'd get with her.  

With Angie I thought we finally had a Bette who would choose someone different. Admittedly her cast doesn't have many standouts other than Timm and Ciarran, so maybe my beef should be with the casting team but still...  

Hercules - DISAPPOINTED
make action GIFs like this at MakeaGif
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:16 pm

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 Actually Bachie is all pretty Kevin Sorbo level acting and drahmah really isn't it giggling

I think maybe Angie's lack of boyfriend/relationship experience (8 years I think she said) was showing up with that Carlin situ, esp. thanking him for showing 'a side he didn't have to' and as per your recap, asking him if he's willing to date her given (blah blah)... IMO that's definite female-default-meek behaviour when under swoon influence, of someone who hasn't gone through the hard yards of pulling your self esteem solidly together when it comes to love - it's very different being on the couch watching it all and having a 'strong female stance' on things, or even telling off a deranged weirdo (a la Jess) for bad behaviour, but bring on the handsome prince influence and unless you've been there a time or two and come out from disillusionment/heartbreak/whatever lesson/s, that's the kind of thing you're prone to say IMO. So, 'journey' indeed, and we're all on them, but I think maybe Angie isn't necessarily ready for her forever dude, and this season is going to be a reflection of that. (All JMO)

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:21 pm

ideas_ideas wrote:@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 Actually Bachie is all pretty Kevin Sorbo level acting and drahmah really isn't it giggling

I think maybe Angie's lack of boyfriend/relationship experience (8 years I think she said) was showing up with that Carlin situ, esp. thanking him for showing 'a side he didn't have to' and as per your recap, asking him if he's willing to date her given (blah blah)... IMO that's definite female-default-meek behaviour when under swoon influence, of someone who hasn't gone through the hard yards of pulling your self esteem solidly together when it comes to love - it's very different being on the couch watching it all and having a 'strong female stance' on things, or even telling off a deranged weirdo (a la Jess) for bad behaviour, but bring on the handsome prince influence and unless you've been there a time or two and come out from disillusionment/heartbreak/whatever lesson/s, that's the kind of thing you're prone to say IMO. So, 'journey' indeed, and we're all on them, but I think maybe Angie isn't necessarily ready for her forever dude, and this season is going to be a reflection of that. (All JMO)

I was getting some Hannah Brown vibes last night and her insecurities imo explain that season's ending.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:14 am

AEF wrote:

I was getting some Hannah Brown vibes last night and her insecurities imo explain that season's ending.

Same! I'm getting BIG Hannah B vibes not only about Angie and how she's going to approach choosing, but also how the production team are going to be editing imo ... Carlin is arguably Jed 2.0 with the guitar and the singing and the ~interesting~ relationship background  ...  so I can see them basically giving us Hannah B 2.0 and look how that turned out ...

There's no Tyler C on this season though ... change my mind.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:51 am

Episode 2, Part B

Dawn breaks over Ding Dang Doo and up rock the group date dudes. (Try saying that 3 times fast laugh out loud).  Timm's hair looks just as g r o t t y as it did in the pap pics but now that I have decided I like him I am willing to overlook it.  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Qu6tMq6

The farmyard themed photoshoot is a hoot until Wazza spits the chicken dummy and storms off in a huff.  The boys try to diffuse the situation by making a variety of poultry-based puns which only pisses him off more and he flies the coop.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 HHtfn1B

The remaining farmyard friends join Angie for the shoot.  Jamie tries to make a "spiritual connection" with Angie despite being dressed as Woody from Toy Story while, in a clear act of foreshadowing, Angie milks Carlin's teet [too much?  laugh out loud]

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Xlmzbsb

The photographer asks Angie to *mount* the horse and Jess - proving himself to be both a figurative and literal horse's azz - says to Angie: "don't mind me if you get some wandering fingers", and then attempts to bite her thigh.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 4103285151

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Lwkdyea

Next, Angie rubs noses with Jackson the Penguin as Jess proceeds to whisper a number of unsavoury things to the other guys, until Prince Charming Carlin decides it needs to stop and it's "his responsibility" to tell her.  Hmmmm... is it?  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 UehP1i0

CP.  Ciarran and Timm are forming a bromance and I am Here.  For.  It.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 JRSJL7c

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 83FyQsj

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Ducw7ed

Wazza says he's chickening out.  Ciarran can't understand why Wazza wouldn't embrace the opportunity and says "If that was me and I had a pair of nuts on my chin, I would have smashed it." My list of Ciarran quotes secures another entry.

Angie arrives at the CP and is "shocked" to learn of Wazza's departure, even though we have a whole reel of pap pics showing her happily hugging him and waving him off.  Guess that bit didn't fit the storyline eh producers?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 JDN7M70

Source

Carlin dobs on Jess which isn't really necessary since he proceeds to throw himself further under the bus by making inappropriate comments to all and sundry.  He shouldn't have been cast and has probably ruined his life.  Shame.

So overall a pretty jam packed first week IMO and I hope this is an indication of how much content we'll be getting each time. The preview for next episode looks GREAT, and as a bonus it looks like Timm finally washes his hair.   yes

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 J3U7LU9

All screen caps sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:53 am

There’s an ITM outfit I’ll be looking out for moving forwards as evidence of reshoots to build Carlin’s storyline after the fact. It’s a black top with circles around the neck which Angie is wearing when she’s gushing about Carlin, and talking about pash rash. Apart from that I found Carlin nice but dull, which is suppose can be common in an F1, Chelsie could probably be considered nice but dull! He got his hero moment of outing Jess’s grossness, but then according to Angie in interviews so did Scot. But Scot’s most likely MOT so there’s no mileage in showing him bagging out Jess.

Jess is just foul, how he ever thought behaving that way on television was going to be positive I have no idea. From the SM I’ve seen he has no one defending him, and nor should he. Wazza’s little tanty was also ridiculous, he behaved like a petulant child, and I’m glad that both he and Jess are gone.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:02 am

@Dirty Street Pie I know the outfit you mean and I was thinking similar because her hair changes drastically between ITMs. I'll screen cap it and post on the SC thread. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:06 am

Thanks @Bobette I need to rewatch to be sure, but there was something about the things she was saying when wearing that outfit that just struck me as being unnatural, and there to drive a particular narrative.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:36 pm

I find that the guys’ wardrobes are looking dapper and sharp. Ciarran and Timm I am following, as I find them to have lively personalities.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:17 pm

@Idlemess, I totally agree - the guys are looking SHARP this season.  The stylist has lifted her game.  I particularly like the three piece Sherlock Holmes suits a lot of them have been sporting.

This season is off to a great start IMO - plenty of genuine action and they cut straight to the chase rather than Matt's season which IMO was too manufactured and a lot of it was a waste of time.

Source

ETA: Guides for Episodes 3 and 4:

Episode 3
Angie organises a date combining two of her favourite things: Bachelors and rescue dogs. At the cocktail party, things get tense when one Bachelor breaks the boy code.

Episode 4
Angie's BFF takes the boys to a bachelorette party to get to know the men who are hoping to steal her bestie's heart. At the cocktail party, there are secret kisses, tears and p*****-off bachelors.

Source

So episode 4 is the art class where Ciarran strips off IMO.  Noted. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

WHO GETS THE SECRET KISS?  question

I'm also very interested to see who gets the next two SDs, since that will be an indication of who she initially had her eye on IMO. In the past the F1 has always had their first SD on ep 3 or ep 4, other than Stu who had his first SD as soon as he arrived.  

S1 Sam
F1 Sasha
- Second single date (episode 3).  

S2 Georgia
F1 Lee
- Second single date (episode 3).

S3 Sophie
F1 Stu
- Intruder - had his first SD when he arrived (episode 7).

S4 Ali
F1 Taite
- Third single date (episode 4).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 76 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite