SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:52 am

@mercieme Yep I reached the same conclusion upthread about Matt and the SD and I'm guessing it will probably be something high energy since he reminds me of an over excited puppy. laugh out loud I like him way more than I expected to.  

I'm guessing no kiss though, since there wasn't one in the promo montage? I'm trying to work out if he has Top 4 potential - he was pictured in the media out with MAFS people before filming ended IIRC but can't recall when.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:52 am

IA @mercieme I really liked Matt immediately after his red carpet, looking forward to seeing more of him!

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:06 am

Oh wow Jackson baby got the SD tonight, helicopter ride.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qxHGxHIJ1/

Now I think the producers are blurring out roses from the episode previews because Jackson didn’t have a rose on earlier previews posted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:12 am

mercieme wrote:Oh wow Jackson baby got the SD tonight, helicopter ride.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3qxHGxHIJ1/

Now I think the producers are blurring out roses from the episode previews because Jackson didn’t have a rose on earlier previews posted.

Sneaky producers!  Probably told Ciarran to take his SQT rose off too then.  Maybe they just decided the roses don't match the swanky CP outfits.

Makes more sense for it to be Jackson IMO after his penguin pic and him not being on the ep 4 GD, and with no SCs for Matty he may not get a SD at all.

Meanwhile...

Episode Guide for Ep 6 - Next Thurs 24th Oct

There is nothing more important to Angie than family and on this episode Angie introduces her top 10 suitors to her parents in an emotional group date.

Source

Doesn't it seem a bit soon to be down to Top Ten?! question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:22 am

@Bobette, with Ryan joining tonight, back to 17 guys, right? So she lets go of 7 guys in total from Episodes  3, 4, and 5 then it seems...wonder if we get another quitter like Warrick  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

Well, I like that her parents are going to check these fellas out, can’t wait to see if her dad cracks a joke about not picking any guy from NSW like he did when they showed her with her family in Episode 1 since supposed F1 is from NSW laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:25 am

@mercieme New Idea said Adam, Hadyn and Scot all leave or are asked to leave. I assumed that was over the whole season but maybe they all go next week!

Also I just watched that IG clip you posted and how adorable is Jackson.  What a stand-up decent bloke.  Not many men would let you vomit in their top pocket. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:31 am

Bobette wrote:@mercieme New Idea said Adam, Hadyn and Scot all leave or are asked to leave.  I assumed that was over the whole season but maybe they all go next week!

Also I just watched that IG clip you posted and how adorable is Jackson.  What a stand-up decent bloke.  Not many men would let you vomit in their top pocket. laugh out loud

Oh IA, he is so adorable indeed and from his IG seems super into his family; already peeped enough to find out he has 2 younger brothers Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

I am so into the plot twist of an MTP with top 10 guys, I wonder who Angie’s parents will call out as not a good fit, that is if they do so.....Episode 6 is gonna be good me thinks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:43 am

So the episode 3 date didn’t go to either of the quirky guys - Ciaran or Timm? There’s been lots of discussion about the episode 3 date being reserved for F1’s - this suggests to me that Angie had decided early on who she liked and decided to go against what she would normally go for, hence choosing Carlin for the first date. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:49 am

@sprout IMO the ep 3 date went to Jackson because the main focus of the ep will be on Ryan's arrival. The focus of Ep 4 will be Timm's SD and ep 4 was when Taite had his first SD. IMO it was Timm she had in mind for F1 at this stage so I look forward to seeing how they interact.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:51 am

sprout wrote:So the episode 3 date didn’t go to either of the quirky guys - Ciaran or Timm? There’s been lots of discussion about the episode 3 date being reserved for F1’s - this suggests to me that Angie had decided early on who she liked and decided to go against what she would normally go for, hence choosing Carlin for the first date. JMO.

Yes, the dates are really changed up this year imo.   Ciarran gets a date on 12 July, which when compared to Georgia's season, could be either epi 5 or 6.  I expect Timm will get one epi4?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:51 am

Bobette wrote:@sprout Ep 4 will be Timm IMO just like Taite and IMO it was Timm she had in mind for F1 at this stage.  IMO they wouldn't have scheduled a "significant" SD on ep 3 because the main focus will be on Ryan's arrival IMO.

Yes that could be a reason too.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:55 am

Agent99 wrote:
sprout wrote:So the episode 3 date didn’t go to either of the quirky guys - Ciaran or Timm? There’s been lots of discussion about the episode 3 date being reserved for F1’s - this suggests to me that Angie had decided early on who she liked and decided to go against what she would normally go for, hence choosing Carlin for the first date. JMO.

Yes, the dates are really changed up this year imo.   Ciarran gets a date on 12 July, which when compared to Georgia's season, could be either epi 5 or 6.  I expect Timm will get one epi4?

Ciarran’s date is very late so I don’t see him being a true contender. Timm yes, but the shock IMO will be that she chose Carlin, the more reserved guy over Timm, the quirky guy. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite