SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:08 am

Enough wrote:With the remaining episodes, the guys will be dropping like flies

Episode 5, we start with 13 contestants and end with 10
Episode 6, we start with 10 contestants and end with 8?
Episode 7, we start with 8 contestants and end with 6?
Episode 8, we start with 6 contestants and end with 5
Episode 9, we start with 5 contestants and end with 4
Episode 10 (HTD) we start with 4 contestants and end with 3
Episode 11 we start with 3 contestants and end with final 2
Episode 12 , finale, we start with 2 contestants and end with F1

I am thinking similar @Enough except I think if Ciarran does leave voluntarily, they would probably have that as the finale for the ep and not bother with a RC?  So if that happens ep 7 it will be 2 going in ep 8 and then one each ep from then on IMO. :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 am

Enough wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/10daily.com.au/amp/entertainment/tv/a191017jydcs/the-bachelorette-australia-niranga-amarasinghe-uses-his-time-on-the-show-to-give-back-20191017

We missed seeing the depth of Niranga - shame on you producers.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:48 am

Yeah everything I've seen of Niranga I really like. I am bummed we didn't get to see more of him.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:27 pm

laugh out loud Ciarran is such a diva.  I do wonder why Ryan is causing friction though.  He did say in an interview he was frozen out by the other guys.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:30 pm

@Agent99, i thought the CP bro code was dead in the waters after Timm the creator broke it last week laugh out loud But from SCs posted from the season preview, I definitely don’t think Ryan was there to bromance with the dudes laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:09 pm

mercieme wrote:@Agent99, i thought the CP bro code was dead in the waters after Timm the creator broke it last week laugh out loud But from SCs posted from the season preview, I definitely don’t think Ryan was there to bromance with the dudes laugh out loud

You're right. I also think the producers must have been telling all the other guys how much of a threat Ryan was, just to stir the pot.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:13 pm

***For anyone interested, Bachelor Sweden is currently airing and is posted in the Bach Sweden thread. They have TWO bachelors for their season. One of the contestants from the season has uploaded the episodes and added her English commentary so one can follow along and understand. I've posted the English commentary episodes in the BachSE thread for anyone that wants to watch. Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:20 pm

Episode 5
After a group date where the boys are asked to write and perform a stand-up comedy routine, tensions rise and jealousy flares at the cocktail party as the boys continue to vie for time with Angie.

Episode 6
There is nothing more important to Angie than family and on this episode Angie introduces her top 10 suitors to her parents in an emotional group date.

Episode 7
A misunderstanding at the cocktail party leads to a major disruption as two Bachelors have a heated confrontation, with one Bachelor threatening to walk.

Epsiode 8 description now available but not giving much away:

Episode 8
Osher reveals that the Bachelors will be taking part in a Bachelorette Quiz to test that they have been paying attention to their Bachelorette during their time together. How will the boys perform?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:***For anyone interested, Bachelor Sweden is currently airing and is posted in the Bach Sweden thread. They have TWO bachelors for their season. One of the contestants from the season has uploaded the episodes and added her English commentary so one can follow along and understand. I've posted the English commentary episodes in the BachSE thread for anyone that wants to watch. Smiley

Thank you!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:19 am

@AllAboutLove Yes, I just got captivated by one more International version of the Bachelor and found it very interesting. I look forward to see more and appreciate the work you and Megan have put in to make that a possibility. yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:01 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:53 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 76 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite