SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Next guys...

Firefighter guy. I don't see it other than the firefighter and puppy thing, he's MOT imo.

Zach Efron lookalike trying too hard. Next. 

Matt from the Gold Coast biking -- BMX rider. Very cool. Seems like a nice guy! Aww I like him. 

Then very fast intros -- it's a blur if men and gimmicks/gifts: 
Jessie. Alex with bamboo plant. Glenn and a drawing. Josh and reptile for his mobile zoo. Oliver and boom box and booze. Jackson and pie (she's allergic to gluten and doesn't eat meat laugh out loud )

Wow. That's a LOT of gimmicky entrances. The most I've ever seen it feels like.  

Commercial/advert....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Ciarran gets an intro vid and naked showering laugh out loud 

He's a lad but he seems nice. Definitely a good cast for BIP 1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698  he calls himself a sexy Willy Wonka. HA! Spot on. Love it!

Such a character! laugh out loud  Ciarran makes good tv. I could see him on Love Island too! BIP though for sure next up :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:05 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Could be that he’s an actor, which gives me shades of Jed.

The other thing that I’ve heard about him, and don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here is that he’s been married before, and quite religious, and involved in Hillsong, which for our non Aussies is a big evangelical church. So he could possibly be saving himself for his next marriage?

Wait what!? are you saying he is like a born again virgin? the same as Sean Lowe when he was bach?

ETA @allaboutlove agree with everything you see so far 1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 Love Timm and is f2, and Carlin f1 from the start.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:09 pm

Some more MOT (matter of time guys who aren't true contenders)

Adam. Super fast M&G. I guess Matt got the BMX rider longer red carpet and Adam although pro free diving doesn't get much time.

Tom is so fast, only see him say 'hi" laugh out loud 

Niranga gets a hug. That's it for diversity I guess TEN reached it's quota /s 

Warwick with the motorbike. 

Scot. With one t. 

A bunch more of the men with Angie VO so I can't even remember who they are. 

OK so the king guy with the key and telling Angie she has to work for it. Annoys me already. Jess?  no no Angie on her throne - Queen Angie for now and ever if she sends this guy home asap! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Wow that's it?!!!  speechless

This is the WORST cast I've ever seen for BetteAU -- There are a TON of MOTs this season  Suspect More than ever imo.  

Basically it's Carlin and Timm and the rest are there for some drama and MOT  hmmm  I don't think I've ever seen such a poor cast Bette season (it's like the opposite of Georgia Love's season).

Honestly it feels like the casting department (like with Sophie Monk before they brought in Stu) wanted to make certain that Angie doesn't have much options for a lasting relationship so of course if it ends then who can blame her  hmmm

Bummer :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:22 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Could be that he’s an actor, which gives me shades of Jed.

The other thing that I’ve heard about him, and don’t know if it’s been mentioned on here is that he’s been married before, and quite religious, and involved in Hillsong, which for our non Aussies is a big evangelical church. So he could possibly be saving himself for his next marriage?

Wait what!? are you saying he is like a born again virgin? the same as Sean Lowe when he was bach?

ETA @allaboutlove agree with everything you see so far 1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887 Love Timm and is f2, and Carlin f1 from the start.

@Dirty Street Pie thumbsup  Good info!! The bombshell is that Carlin's been married before imo. Definitely a bombshell for someone like Angie who hasn't had a boyfriend in 8 years and has never been in love.

@LeapofFaith bestbud! I don't think he's a born again anything. I think the bombshell is him being married before. Hillsong has 19 churches across 5 continents and is international so that's common for anyone in the evangelical scene. I don't see that with Angie at all being in that scene like @Bobette posted. But I do think Angie is VERY taken with Carlin :yes: I think Carlin's the ONLY one she was physically way into on the red carpet for first impressions.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:...snipped

I do think Angie is VERY taken with Carlin :yes: I think Carlin's the ONLY one she was physically way into on the red carpet for first impressions.

Re: the bold, I have to disagree - she wanted to jump Timm there and then IMO. 1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 ETA Angie's Timm face.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 SermFl6

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Angie's brother arrives. The music to his arrival is just no *cringe*

laugh out loud the men talking about Angie and her brother so uncomfortable.

Ciarran cracks me up. He makes me laugh. Timm has a sense of humor too. I think that's what is missing from Carlin. He seems more of a serious type so it will be interesting to see if he makes Angie laugh -- something she wanted but I am sure will trade for the feels in her nether regions (she definitely had the biggest reaction to Carlin).

Too bad her brother didn't stay longer but honestly there's no point imo. I think Angie was going to go with who she wanted night one. Not much reaction from her to any of the guys other than towards Carlin.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Special rose is 24 hours with Angie.

Well now I see why Carlin got that rose. Of course Angie would give it to him so she can spend more time with the one she is most physically into. Richie did the same (time away rose) with Alex.

So this may be the first BetteAU season where Special Rose = Final Rose. 

Only adds to Angie choosing Carlin night one then.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 pm

Timm is narrating like how Matty J narrated on Georgia's season. 

I can see Timm getting the same edit as Matty J did.  

Timm chasing Angie and is likable, funny, and just a nice guy and falls so hard for Angie and then wham! Heartbreak  1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1f494
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:36 pm

I feel like she has her "ON" face on here. Her smile is very "on". I don't see lust from her. No fanning herself. No blushing or school girl crush or saying things like she said about Carlin. 

IDK I don't see a woman in lust here or from what I watched. I think she likes him but not fanning herself in the "hot diggity way" way she was with Carlin. 

Me personally I'd fan myself over Timm rather than Carlin :yes: Carlin is very meh to me physically which is why Angie's reaction to him is even more telling imo.

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:...snipped

I do think Angie is VERY taken with Carlin :yes: I think Carlin's the ONLY one she was physically way into on the red carpet for first impressions.

Re: the bold, I have to disagree - she wanted to jump Timm there and then IMO. 1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698  ETA Angie's Timm face.

1 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 SermFl6

Source: Te
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Carlin singing to Angie is soooo cringe.

Angie herself said that she would cringe usually but she loved it with Carlin.

This right here is an example of WHO is doing something matters more than what they are doing.

Angie is definitely into Carlin :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite