Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:53 am

@HEA I hear what you’re saying. I found the whole thing with Jackson quite disturbing JMO

Just Looking

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:56 am

@Just Looking wrote:@HEA I hear what you’re saying. I found the whole thing with Jackson quite disturbing   JMO

Very. :yes:


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard
HEA
HEA

Posts : 10877
Join date : 2014-11-10
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:58 am

Jackson was just stirring the pot IMO - I found Matt's blonde friend much more irritating.
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11707
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:04 pm

@Bobette wrote:Jackson was just stirring the pot IMO - I found Matt's blonde friend much more irritating.

Oh dear... condescendant Kate. Snubby and judgemental Kate. hehehe

For me Jackson play on my nerves because I sense his creepiness is not fake


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard
HEA
HEA

Posts : 10877
Join date : 2014-11-10
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:08 pm

@HEA wrote:
@Bobette wrote:Jackson was just stirring the pot IMO - I found Matt's blonde friend much more irritating.

Oh dear... condescendant Kate. Snubby and judgemental Kate.  hehehe

For me Jackson play on my nerves because I sense his creepiness is not fake

Yeah that's the one.  laugh out loud  

When I think about it they're kind of opposites - IMO Kate didn't want Matt to be with Abbie in case he had too much fun, and IMO Jackson didn't want Timm to be with Angie in case she made him stop having fun. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11707
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:24 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@HEA wrote:
@Bobette wrote:Jackson was just stirring the pot IMO - I found Matt's blonde friend much more irritating.

Oh dear... condescendant Kate. Snubby and judgemental Kate.  hehehe

For me Jackson play on my nerves because I sense his creepiness is not fake

Yeah that's the one.  laugh out loud  

When I think about it they're kind of opposites - IMO Kate didn't want Matt to be with Abbie in case he had too much fun, and IMO Jackson didn't want Timm to be with Angie in case she made him stop having fun.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698

I didn’t feel Kate wanted Matt for herself the way I fee Jackson wants. I felt Kate though sexy kitten Abbie was a dumb blonde. Jackson? Everyone is the enemy and endangering his exclusive relationship with Timm. Kate hated Abbie at first sight but was supportive with Chelsea. Kate was not living with Matt. Jackson is so any woman is an intruder and would jeopardize his daily life.

But yes. I get what you say. Both not so much my cup of tea laugh out loud


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard
HEA
HEA

Posts : 10877
Join date : 2014-11-10
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Azzurra on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Re: Jackson. I agree of course with everything you say regarding his possessiveness. However, I will not be the first to jusge because this is one scene, literally, one, in a scripted TV show with producers' touch. There is a reason these guys are so close and maybe other than "he is love with Timm" :D their mothers friendship is very healthy and I see nothing wrong with families being that tight.
I think though that it was all for show and who knows why he acted crazy on camera. His behavior is too crazy to be real and he was mocking the comments on his insta, I am sure he knows what he was doing. Something is fishy there.

However, his instagram is disturbing. He is a weirdo, clearly. Maybe he has a heart of gold... and maybe he is a good friend to Timm. Nobody is that crazy as he came off on camera. I can't wait to hear Timm speak at the end of this whole mess.

Azzurra

Posts : 53
Join date : 2019-11-08

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:29 pm

@Azzurra cats do not get birth to puppies... Timm is a lovable weirdo, still a weirdo though. I do not think Timm will say anything but support his bestie. Jackson gives me the creeps. Both moms are still seeing them as big teenagers. That they are closed doesn’t bother me. That they make no effort to explain boundaries, that is a problem.


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard
HEA
HEA

Posts : 10877
Join date : 2014-11-10
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Azzurra on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:33 pm

I see your point. Based solely on what we saw, he is a creep, but I still think it was an act. I want to believe he is not such a possessive weirdo, for Timmy's good. Maybe he didn't realize that Timmy's feelings were real? And treats it all as a joke, a reality TV stunt? Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f601

Azzurra

Posts : 53
Join date : 2019-11-08

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:40 pm

@Azzurra wrote:I see your point. Based solely on what we saw, he is a creep, but I still think it was an act. I want to believe he is not such a possessive weirdo, for Timmy's good. Maybe he didn't realize that Timmy's feelings were real? And treats it all as a joke, a reality TV stunt? Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1f601

Ah! Good point. I doubt it but maybe. Jackson knew Timm’s non serious intentions before his departure... he may not fully realized he got caught up in the bach bubble. I do not think he ever saw Timm seriously in love. I think he got scared to “loose” Timm, regardless if he is a friend, a brother or an hidden one sided lover


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard
HEA
HEA

Posts : 10877
Join date : 2014-11-10
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Azzurra on Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Haha "à hidden one-sided lover", what a story! These rumors crack me up. He çan be gay though. He has a lot of pics wearing tight, golden lingerie on his insta. It all looks weird and disturbing. He is next level weird.

I admit, if I were Angie, I would get scared seeing that my potential partner's buddy is a weirdo. But mums were adorable!

Azzurra

Posts : 53
Join date : 2019-11-08

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:34 pm

@Azzurra wrote:Haha "à hidden one-sided lover", what a story! These rumors crack me up. He çan be gay though. He has a lot of pics wearing tight, golden lingerie on his insta. It all looks weird and disturbing. He is next level weird.

I admit, if I were Angie, I would get scared seeing that my potential partner's buddy is a weirdo. But mums were adorable!

Hidden or not hidden. Yes can be rumors indeed. From my perspective and because I met few LGB people, Jackson has all the demeanour of a jealous boyfriend. I cannot picture any other way. A straight bestie would react differently in my opinion. But yes I know poop and maybe the guy is straight and has only mental issues. His possessiveness and jealousy can be explained in many different ways and his sexual preferences are moot. But if he is gay and Timm not, the guy must have lost it when he saw Angie. This is why I mention it. Whatever we are is totally fine with me.

I have my theory but then cannot share it here. At the end, I want Timm happy, with or without Jackson. This is his life and I hope he finds his soulmate partner one day. bestbud!

Oh and of course Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 1646190589 (forgot I am not talking to myself in the unspoiled thread where IMO is not necessary. Me moi and myself eh? cantstopl


______________________________________
”Reality TV is anything but.” ~James Dyson
”Every edit is a lie.” ~Jean Luc Godard
HEA
HEA

Posts : 10877
Join date : 2014-11-10
Location : Canada eh?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum