SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pongo Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:31 am

Hi all,
I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to say that this season has been really strange to the point where I am wondering if Angie had something written in her contract about not having to spend time with people she wasn't interested in. All the one on one time after the group dates has only been with people she has or has wanted to taken on a single date imo (e.g. Jackson, Ciarran), there was no two go one returns date, and one episode there wasn't even a group date just the single date and the cocktail party. In past seasons I remember the group dates were quite enjoyable to watch and it was good to get to know more of the contestants through the group dates. Why didn't we find out more about Alex who made it to the final six? Just weird imo.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:53 am

We can blame the edits. Because contestants and leads have no control on the show. This season looked like a summer camp with ordinary people. It is nothing exciting. IMO of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:08 am

Editing is one thing, but filming is another. I agree @Pongo Angie's season is missing a lot of interaction with the guys in general. It focused on Ciarran, Ryan being an intruder, and drama, mainly instigated by Jamie. The cocktail parties are boring, and the one on one date omitted, as was a group date. IMO the show started okay but the wheels fell off and Angie has become way too serious.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:14 am

Storybook wrote:IMO the show started okay but the wheels fell off and Angie has become way too serious.

Same @Storybook.  Never been happier to have a season almost over and done with.  The GD dancing date was a highlight but the HTD ep straight after was a downright bummer IMO.  If ever there was a season to pull a honey badger it's this one IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:05 am

Pongo wrote:Hi all,
I haven't posted in a while but I just wanted to say that this season has been really strange to the point where I am wondering if Angie had something written in her contract about not having to spend time with people she wasn't interested in. All the one on one time after the group dates has only been with people she has or has wanted to taken on a single date imo (e.g. Jackson, Ciarran), there was no two go one returns date, and one episode there wasn't even a group date just the single date and the cocktail party. In past seasons I remember the group dates were quite enjoyable to watch and it was good to get to know more of the contestants through the group dates. Why didn't we find out more about Alex who made it to the final six? Just weird imo.
The AU Bachelorette season is much shorter than Bachelor for some unknown reason, so less time for dates. I don’t know if that’s correct or not.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:16 am

Apart from the first Bachelorette in 2015, which had 10 episodes, all other seasons have had 12 episodes, Angie's included. There have been two-on-one dates in other series but not Angies. There has been more time spent talking to a variety of guys at cocktail parties (not just the same few). And there has been less group dates this series.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:24 am

wait...overnight dates??? fantasy suites??? SNEAK PEEK: It's finale week! The top three Bachelors have epic overnight dates, and Angie is left to make some painful decisions.

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:33 am

leavers wrote:wait...overnight dates??? fantasy suites??? SNEAK PEEK: It's finale week! The top three Bachelors have epic overnight dates, and Angie is left to make some painful decisions.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... of all the seasons to introduce Fantasy Suites they choose the one where the Lead seems to have no deep connection with any of them IMO?  Way to go, Ch 10. dizzy What do you reckon - did she try before she bought/dumped?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:34 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:wait...overnight dates??? fantasy suites??? SNEAK PEEK: It's finale week! The top three Bachelors have epic overnight dates, and Angie is left to make some painful decisions.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... of all the seasons to introduce Fantasy Suites they choose the one where the Lead seems to have no deep connection with any of them IMO?  Way to go, Ch 10.  What do you reckon - did she try before she bought/dumped?

I mean if I was the lead, that's what I'd want to do giggling
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:36 am

Me too @leavers. Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:38 am

How exciting! I hope she took at least one for a rest run... hehehe
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ule.m
Fermont girl
Loulou
Fan4life
jenski_tas
BadDayBadDayBOOMGoodDay
Storybook
Jolena
Just Looking
Norcalgal
Sprite