SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Thread 3. Continue SM/Media discussion and posting here Smiley

Previous Threads Here

Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 35f56f10

Matt and Chelsie F3 date
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20190916/281870120140911
chailatte wrote:I noticed this also .. Abbie’s insta photos are written in the present tense and about her being there for Matt and their connection .. whereas Chelsie’s are basically just only photos esp the recent ones.

The producers would be checking all the posts before they are published, and if Abbie was F1 I think they would tell her to not make it so obvious ... in some ways her posts reminds me of Elora’s from Marty J’s season, where she posted very passionate scenes btwn them and wrote about their connection but she was F5?

Chelsie just appears to be putting the minimal amount up ... does that mean she’s over it and just wants to move on? From Matt or just the “secret” nature of her relationship now? Will find out soon ..

Also if Abbie is F2 I’m not surprised for her disregard of F1 .. I think we’ve seen over and over again that she doesn’t really care about others opinions or feelings. If this is the case, she’s being a good actress and doing well setting up her portfolio as the next seductress on Home and Away laugh out loud

Bachbee wrote:Chelsie recently has only posted pictures of her RC outfits and her family on IG.... Abbie is posting pics with Matt, more than happy to be a red herring? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:46 pm

Zaynab wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 35f56f10

Matt and Chelsie F3 date
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20190916/281870120140911

awwww they looks so happy and cute together! I can't wait to watch! Thanks @Zaynab for posting bestbud!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 70851594_10217962360124486_5944069737905389568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeE504WMYovu2WksEEX3AbJdEpcfSQxbsgRkydAhu-RBB5dXMLPr8kHyKmHpltOZ4Sj3wrcA-ivuHKPVm-rw8HeQfUQMfK9sxFeHaunFyQV68g&_nc_oc=AQm8cgI4Ix0f17P6jyuEJxgfBEKzW2adZ8kP9h8cnNKdLQtHj61e3eQou4SwYlUqE1s&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 635cea10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 6baa0110
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 1010a910

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-matt-chelsie-engaged-58227

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Ahhh! Those photos 😍.
Watch TPTB not show us any of what the paps snapped up.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 pm

Hope the viewers can see how happy they are.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:12 pm

I think Chels and Matt have far more physical moments and sexual chemistry than the show has let on. Because of course there's a storyboard for each "character". But it definitely shows that Matt was correct when he said they have undeniable and obvious chemstry together and both are quite cheeky so I am sure their rendezvous have been fun  :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Chels and Matt have far more physical moments and sexual chemistry than the show has let on. Because of course there's a storyboard for each "character". But it definitely shows that Matt was correct when he said they have undeniable and obvious chemstry together and both are quite cheeky so I am sure their rendezvous have been fun  :gotcha:

I agree. You could even tell when Chelsie and Matt were hugging in the blindfold group date she was tickling the small of his back. They are very connected. I hope we get to see it from this episode onwards
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Chels and Matt have far more physical moments and sexual chemistry than the show has let on. Because of course there's a storyboard for each "character". But it definitely shows that Matt was correct when he said they have undeniable and obvious chemstry together and both are quite cheeky so I am sure their rendezvous have been fun  :gotcha:

I agree. You could even tell when Chelsie and Matt were hugging in the blindfold group date she was tickling the small of his back. They are very connected. I hope we get to see it from this episode onwards
:yes:  @Sundy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Final 3 interviews

[mention]Abbie Chatfield: "Matt's in love with me!" Nothing about The Bachelor experience has been easy for Abbie. She's been accused of faking her feelings for fame, and been embroiled in her fair share of stand-offs with the fellow Bachelorettes in the mansion. But nothing can bring her down now, as she tells TV WEEK after telling Matt that she loves him, she "absolutely" believes he feels the same way. "From hometowns, I started to write things down that he would say because I was going crazy overthinking things he'd said," she admits. "There was one thing that he said, which was, 'My feelings are tracking the same as yours.'"
While Abbie, 24, says she won't accept a finale proposal – "I think that's unrealistic to be honest" – she and Matt have a "three-to-five-year plan" for marriage and kids.
"We made plans for me to move to Melbourne once filming finishes," she gushes. "We also agreed on getting a German Shepherd!"[/mention] wrote:

Reading Abbie’s interview a few things pop out, 1. Her statements are in past tense, 2. It seems like things a F2 would say who was convinced they were F1 is now confused or was confused, shocked and heartbroken after the fact or trying to get people/the public to understand he did like her beyond physical or see more about their connection, 3. I also got that she must’ve really thought it was her or believed they had a great connection, she’s pretty confident so I believe she would’ve.

Helena
[mention]After Matt appeared to forget details about her during hometowns, it looked as if Helena was ready to walk out on the Bachelor. But she now says she's more than ready to commit to Matt, and is open to a "promise ring" at finale. "It would mean the world to me," she says. "I do believe there is something incredibly special between us." In fact, Helena and Matt's spark is so bright they've already started planning the next decade together, despite the fact it looked as though the 25-year-old was freaking out on the recent "timeline date".
"We saw eye-to-eye on every single thing," she explains. "In a year there would be an engagement and then another year before we got married.

"We wanted to do a lot of travel before we got engaged, and then we'd move to Melbourne for a little bit before we relocate because he's got quite a bit of family in Perth, as do I."
As for a family, Helena says it'd be a dream come true. "We both want three kids," the health and wellness coach reveals.[/mention] wrote:

I have no analysis as she’s F3, so no point but I added if others wanted to read.

Chelsie

[mention]Chemical engineer Chelsie hit it off with Matt from the very beginning. And now that she's made the top three, the idea of making things official is fast becoming a reality for the blonde. "At this point I can really picture a life with Matt," Chelsie, 28, explains to TV WEEK. As well as sharing a passion for science, Chelsie and Matt have something else in common: their views on becoming parents. "Matt says he wants three kids and I want two," Chelsie explains. "It's definitely something I want to do in the near future, but I want to achieve a few more things in my career first."
Chelsie thinks the astrophysicist would be a "really good dad".

"He says he wants to be a very hands-on dad and even had the idea of being a stay-at-home dad," she adds.
But would Chelsie accept a proposal should there be one?

"I probably wouldn't," she says. "It'd be the beginning of a great relationship together, with the prospect of getting married in the future!"[/mention] wrote:

Note:1. Her statement are in present tense 2. You can tell she’s cautious as not to give anything away such as saying at this point in the show

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/amp/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-australia-2019-top-3-58248

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:17 pm

Anyone heard anything about Abbie & Chelsie doing press this week?  I haven't seen a final 2 do the rounds since Laura & Elise - maybe they realised what a bad idea that was.

Meanwhile...

From the very first episode, Chelsie McLeod has been the fan favourite to take home the Bachelor’s final red rose. But now a source claims that the 23-year-old may not end up with the happy ending she has been longing for…

An insider reveals exclusively to New Idea that the usually shy and quiet contestant has shocked everyone after apparently ‘throwing a tantrum and refusing to do any press’.

If Matt has chosen Chelsie as The One, why is she refusing to talk about their budding romance? Could this reveal that the couple are already in trouble?

“Chelsie has been really down since the show wrapped and now she has said she isn’t going to do any interviews,” the source claims. “She doesn’t want anything to do with franchise anymore, despite being under contractual obligations for months to come.

Source

The bold = further confirmation of a post-show relationship contract IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Bobette wrote:Anyone heard anything about Abbie & Chelsie doing press this week?  I haven't seen a final 2 do the rounds since Laura & Elise - maybe they realised what a bad idea that was.

Meanwhile...

From the very first episode, Chelsie McLeod has been the fan favourite to take home the Bachelor’s final red rose. But now a source claims that the 23-year-old may not end up with the happy ending she has been longing for…

An insider reveals exclusively to New Idea that the usually shy and quiet contestant has shocked everyone after apparently ‘throwing a tantrum and refusing to do any press’.

If Matt has chosen Chelsie as The One, why is she refusing to talk about their budding romance? Could this reveal that the couple are already in trouble?

“Chelsie has been really down since the show wrapped and now she has said she isn’t going to do any interviews,” the source claims. “She doesn’t want anything to do with franchise anymore, despite being under contractual obligations for months to come.”

Source

Doubt this they can’t even get her age right she’s not 23, unless there speaking of Abbie. Also she doesn’t seem like one to throw a tantrum over having to do media.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Considering there have been reports she wasn't keen talking on camera during the show and was worried how the show would affect her career, I could see her being even more reluctant to be paraded around as the winner.  She won't be able to get out of it though and body language is always a dead giveaway if there are post-show troubles IMO (e.g. Sophie & Stu).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80