SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:15 am

The couples that last literally all say that, getting into the real world, starting a normal relationship not having to hide it on secret SHV. Getting a coffee together for the first time etc. I think Chels is just fine- more than fine and super happy to start being out and about with her man  :yes: 

I have a good feeling these two are the real deal and are going to last  heartglasses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The couples that last literally all say that, getting into the real world, starting a normal relationship not having to hide it on secret SHV. Getting a coffee together for the first time etc. I think Chels is just fine- more than fine and super happy to start being out and about with her man  :yes: 

I have a good feeling these two are the real deal and are going to last  heartglasses

Same. I sensed a real genuineness from them both
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:21 am

Well even if they wanted to break up they can't because they're *allegedly* contracted for another 3 months so TWT. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:30 am

Bobette wrote:Well even if they wanted to break up they can't because they're *allegedly* contracted for another 3 months so TWT.  laugh out loud  

Reaaalllyy??? I wasn’t aware about that!
Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:32 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The couples that last literally all say that, getting into the real world, starting a normal relationship not having to hide it on secret SHV. Getting a coffee together for the first time etc. I think Chels is just fine- more than fine and super happy to start being out and about with her man  :yes: 

Same. I sensed a real genuineness from them both
:yes: They're the real deal imo. Can't wait to see more of them and follow along. Australia when they do it right they really do it right! What a wonderful couple. Perfect match, just like Georgia and Lee, even though both from Melbourne found each other on this show. *sigh* So excited for Matt and Chelsie! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

AllAboutLove wrote:Matt's post and Chelsie's post - so happy for them and their love together
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l3y4Ng96F/

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 70672741_10217988854626832_5899774567655669760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEpWOEOhc-KjuRMKGwCf8zt3c744BzC1Ghys7ladYhSHVOdFEMAIoA_DJOPTR_8o9fypLSuGIgSFAMzTyupDTzuNgCdUCdmpDRF21RJTBo09A&_nc_oc=AQniwP1c-H0X8iMioLBXNXACpOncWRykrt-YkSbfEdA_MO6L_2N-xZCZuf74_8MxC8I&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
matt's IG story of them together. So cute he's finally able to follow her on IG laugh out loud
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 69350449_2851222858240239_4387022590517148724_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 70985617_2989606541263500_6320783924354182884_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

chelsiemcleod  I love you

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l3sr_AI3x/

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 70788906_412169499442456_1826215573721750942_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn

Adore these two!  sign heart lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:34 am

Missnair wrote:
Bobette wrote:Well even if they wanted to break up they can't because they're *allegedly* contracted for another 3 months so TWT.  laugh out loud  

Reaaalllyy??? I wasn’t aware about that!
Upset

Yep!  Sophie and Stu broke up 3 months to the day and Nick all but confirmed it on The Project.

The relationship contract is the worst kept secret in the AU franchise. Allegedly.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:40 am

Missnair wrote:

Reaaalllyy??? I wasn’t aware about that! Upset

@Missnair from what I know it's not true at all and Honey Badger made that up as a joking way because he didn't pick someone (which, just proves you don't have to pick anyone or stay with them and if it was true then prove it Honey Badger - show your contract). It's not the case at all but it's a fun way to get folks talking and doubting.

From everything I have been told, and what I posted during the season, Matt and Chelsie are super happy together and have been seeing each other a ton these last few months on secret rendezvous and because well, they literally live near each other laugh out loud I totally believe what I was told about them being the real deal and how in love they are and the info that was provided to me was as solid as I've ever received so I never had doubts (even when TPTB tried very hard with the limo exits at FRC in the finale ep laugh out loud)

I say these two have as good a shot of lasting as any other of the couples and already living in the same city is a huge indicator of lasting. Every couple that has lasted lives in the same city (whether moving there together like Snez and Sam) and every one that didn't last never moved to the same city to be together and never lasted. Perhaps a double date with the Melbourne couples who have lasted (Sam Snez and Georgia and Lee who have all supported them). Matt and Chels have a great support group and so much in common! They're both ready for that next step in life and genuinely in love and I can see their love growing more and more :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:45 am

In the 7 seasons of Bach AU, there’s been 2 marriages, 3 babies, & 1 current engagement. IMO Matt & Chelsie have the same sincerity and just sweetness like the success stories in the franchise. Call me naive but I feel pretty safe believing these relationships and genuinely rooting for Matt & Chelsie to follow the footsteps of those couples. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:48 am

I don't believe for a moment that Abbie kicked and screamed and cried her eyes out... she was the true ice queen when Matt rejected her. Matt showed more emotion about the break up than she did (and according to Osher's tweet, he was crying for a while). What a horrible person she is... I don't ever like to say that about anyone but yes, she was the perfect person to take to F2 as she wouldn't have been capable of feeling heartbreak. jmo!!!

View this post on Instagram

The only way I can describe this moment is complete and utter shock. I was numb. I couldn’t and didn’t want to feel anything. I had felt for weeks that what Matt and I had was real and I trusted him wholeheartedly when he told me how he felt about me. From Hometowns, I forgot the cameras were there. It didn’t feel like we were filming a show at all, it felt like we had this real relationship built in a little bubble of “The Bachelor” and we would be out soon and able to live a normal life. Hearing Matt say “my heart is with someone else” reminded me that we were filming and that Matt had to make a difficult decision, and he did not see in me what I saw in him. I felt silly for ever imagining Matt would love me. It was like emotional whiplash. I was so confused and it felt like I was in a dystopian reality. The second the cameras turned off, I sobbed. I screamed. I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t think think this would be how we would end. I spent weeks crying about this relationship that had almost no closure. I still haven’t fully healed from my relationship with Matt, but I know he and the gorgeous woman he is with are happy, and that’s all that matters. #thebachelorau

A post shared by ABBIE CHATFIELD rose (@abbiechatfield) on

Source

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:52 am

chailatte wrote:I don't believe for a moment that Abbie kicked and screamed and cried her eyes out... she was the true ice queen when Matt rejected her. Matt showed more emotion about the break up than she did (and according to Osher's tweet, he was crying for a while). What a horrible person she is... I don't ever like to say that about anyone but yes, she was the perfect person to take to F2 as she wouldn't have been capable of feeling heartbreak. jmo!!!

View this post on Instagram

The only way I can describe this moment is complete and utter shock. I was numb. I couldn’t and didn’t want to feel anything. I had felt for weeks that what Matt and I had was real and I trusted him wholeheartedly when he told me how he felt about me. From Hometowns, I forgot the cameras were there. It didn’t feel like we were filming a show at all, it felt like we had this real relationship built in a little bubble of “The Bachelor” and we would be out soon and able to live a normal life. Hearing Matt say “my heart is with someone else” reminded me that we were filming and that Matt had to make a difficult decision, and he did not see in me what I saw in him. I felt silly for ever imagining Matt would love me. It was like emotional whiplash. I was so confused and it felt like I was in a dystopian reality. The second the cameras turned off, I sobbed. I screamed. I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t think think this would be how we would end. I spent weeks crying about this relationship that had almost no closure. I still haven’t fully healed from my relationship with Matt, but I know he and the gorgeous woman he is with are happy, and that’s all that matters. #thebachelorau

A post shared by ABBIE CHATFIELD rose (@abbiechatfield) on

Source

She was very clearly trying hard not to lose her poop and just save face. What an absolutely awful comment to call her a horrible person because she didn't react to a humiliating televised breakup the way you would. Edit: dunno why it autocorrects to poop...weird.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Missnair wrote:

Reaaalllyy??? I wasn’t aware about that! Upset

@Missnair from what I know it's not true at all and Honey Badger made that up as a joking way because he didn't pick someone (which, just proves you don't have to pick anyone or stay with them and if it was true then prove it Honey Badger - show your contract). It's not the case at all but it's a fun way to get folks talking and doubting.

From everything I have been told, and what I posted during the season, Matt and Chelsie are super happy together and have been seeing each other a ton these last few months on secret rendezvous and because well, they literally live near each other laugh out loud I totally believe what I was told about them being the real deal and how in love they are and the info that was provided to me was as solid as I've ever received so I never had doubts (even when TPTB tried very hard with the limo exits at FRC in the finale ep laugh out loud)

I say these two have as good a shot of lasting as any other of the couples and already living in the same city is a huge indicator of lasting. Every couple that has lasted lives in the same city (whether moving there together like Snez and Sam) and every one that didn't last never moved to the same city to be together and never lasted. Perhaps a double date with the Melbourne couples who have lasted (Sam Snez and Georgia and Lee who have all supported them). Matt and Chels have a great support group and so much in common! They're both ready for that next step in life and genuinely in love and I can see their love growing more and more :yes:

Many more than Honey Badger have said the same thing though. Seems awfully coincidental that they all say the same time frame.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pswright80 Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:57 am

She still has her necklace on too

Pswright80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80