SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kure24 Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:30 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Alexis reactivated her Facebook account.  So between her going public for about 3 hours before filming started to her activating facebook overnight last night, I'm confused as to when she was cut or eliminated.  

FB source: https://www.facebook.com/alexis.thind

Filming started 9/20 but she was accepting follow requests 9/19, so maybe she still had her phone then, but it does seem like now she was possibly eliminated.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Kure24 wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:Alexis reactivated her Facebook account.  So between her going public for about 3 hours before filming started to her activating facebook overnight last night, I'm confused as to when she was cut or eliminated.  

FB source: https://www.facebook.com/alexis.thind

Filming started 9/20 but she was accepting follow requests 9/19, so maybe she still had her phone then, but it does seem like now she was possibly eliminated.

They don't get phones in sequester

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:18 pm

All I know is that she hasn't been in Whistler as of yesterday. My cousin lives there and runs in the same circle / activities as she and her friends do. SO, she could of been eliminated yesterday or someone is running her accts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:41 am

OK, talked to my cousin and was told that my cousin found out that something was "fishy" with Alexis being on the show.....couldn't tell me anything else on it so I began looking around.  This was posted on @bachelor.spoilers.  I am changing the filming schedule to reflect that she wasn't on this season at all.

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2019-173

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NE1xjHNM5UqeEe4FVbYZaF0EzMnl6O-d7Gpw0/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:37 pm

Not included in aBC's bio's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:21 am

Well the plot thickens! Bringing this thread back out of archives!

jen689 wrote:There's talk on reddit about this post made by a Delta airline pilot ...

"Madison and Hannah (not Hannah B, the other one) are his final 2. He is currently dating someone who wasn't even on the show."

Link

There's also speculation that Peter may be dating Alexis Thind who was part of the original group of women who didn't make the show.

Here's a post from her instagram she wrote on October 4, 2019...

"Plot twist — It wasn’t love at first flight after all! When a producer left a message in my DM’s asking if I would consider being a contestant on ‘The Bachelor’, my initial answer was no. After weeks of discussions, I was hopeful that my appearance would showcase women in aviation, charities that are close to my heart, and perhaps lead me to a man whom I was told shared many commonalities. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to ask Pete if he’d be the Goose to my Maverick because the necessary paperwork couldn’t be processed in time for me to be on the show. Good luck to all the ladies and to @pilot_pete on this *most dramatic* season ever!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3L6NmchJb2/

Something to consider since Peter says his ending is unique and it won't be spoiled

JMO

Doggoneit wrote:@jen689 Just looked at your IG link.  Interestingly, Victoria Paul commented on that post.???

jen689 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@jen689 Just looked at your IG link.  Interestingly, Victoria Paul commented on that post.???
Great catch! I also noticed 2 other contestants from Peter's season posted hearts in the comments two weeks ago Lauren Jones and Payton Moran

In case it gets deleted from the link posted by jen689 in this thread.

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu187

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:25 am

Bringing this forward from Sept/19

smg2587 wrote:Alexis Instagram page.

http://instagram.com/pilot.alexis

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu122

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Captu188

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:27 am

Credit: @Alexis

pilot.alexis
This is me looking back on 2019 with a big old smile on my face
It was my first year without a Dad, but I’ll remember it as the year I became a pilot. It will be the year I bought a plane and flew to Alaska with Hope Air as a volunteer. The year I could’ve married a handsome pilot on national television. The year I started my Commercial License.
Thank you to everyone who made 2019 my favourite year yet. Here’s to blue skies and wild adventures in 2020

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:31 am

jen689 wrote:
Great catch! I also noticed 2 other contestants from Peter's season posted hearts in the comments two weeks ago Lauren Jones and Payton Moran

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:16 am

@GuardianAngel  She also follows quite a few of the women, including Sarah Coffin who wasn't even  on the show that long. Something's definitely up. Peter remarked on the show with Rachel & Becca quite a few ex's turn up, including some of his. Could this aspect be the turbulence? Madison gets spooked and leaves. Hannah Ann dated her ex Ben for 4 yrs. I could see him showing up at the FR and Peter then dating Alexis when Hannah Ann leaves with her ex. Just a wild guess!

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:22 am

Thanks for bringing this thread out of the archives @GuardianAngel

On the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast with Rachel and Becca they were talking about the 3 flight attendants that get sent home.

Pete says a little bit later on in the season some one he didn't send home comes in and surprises him.

Becca says "someone who owns a plane?" (Alexis owns a plane) Pete laughs

Pete says the surprise was good and he appreciated it. He says "the way she does it and delivers it is just so perfect and it has him on the edge of his seat"

Not sure if Alexis comes on his season. I'm sure looking forward to finding out

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:45 am

jen689 wrote:Thanks for bringing this thread out of the archives @GuardianAngel

On the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast with Rachel and Becca they were talking about the 3 flight attendants that get sent home.

Pete says a little bit later on in the season some one he didn't send home comes in and surprises him.

Becca says "someone who owns a plane?" (Alexis owns a plane) Pete laughs

Pete says the surprise was good and he appreciated it. He says "the way she does it and delivers it is just so perfect and it has him on the edge of his seat"

Not sure if Alexis comes on his season. I'm sure looking forward to finding out

JMO

He's referring to Shiann https://www.instagram.com/p/BW3h8z6FYl2/

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Fallon12
lovelycrumpets
Aunties_Love
Kure24
GuardianAngel