SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:02 pm

@heart sorry, how is he referring to Shiann?

He says someone he didn't send home comes in and surprises him, and laughed when asked if she owns a plane.

@jen689 wrote:
Thanks for bringing this thread out of the archives @GuardianAngel

On the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast with Rachel and Becca they were talking about the 3 flight attendants that get sent home.

Pete says a little bit later on in the season some one he didn't send home comes in and surprises him.

Becca says "someone who owns a plane?" (Alexis owns a plane) Pete laughs

Pete says the surprise was good and he appreciated it. He says "the way she does it and delivers it is just so perfect and it has him on the edge of his seat"

Not sure if Alexis comes on his season. I'm sure looking forward to finding out

JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:09 pm

oops sorry for the double post. She has now switched her IG to private.

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captu189

https://www.instagram.com/pilot.alexis/

Fallon12 wrote:@GuardianAngel  She also follows quite a few of the women, including Sarah Coffin who wasn't even  on the show that long. Something's definitely up. Peter remarked on the show with Rachel & Becca quite a few ex's turn up, including some of his. Could this aspect be the turbulence? Madison gets spooked and leaves. Hannah Ann dated her ex Ben for 4 yrs. I could see him showing up at the FR and Peter then dating Alexis when Hannah Ann leaves with her ex. Just a wild guess!

There seems to be a lot of activity with the other contestants for someone who wasn't even on the show or showed up night 1?

She took MyKenna on a plane ride. I can see that, they are both from Western Canada. Maybe MyKenna reached out to her after she posted she wasn't on the show after all, but now with more info that she follows quite a few of the women, and some have commented on her IG, that's certainly something to keep an eye out on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:36 pm

It could be something as simple as MyKenna hanging out with the other girls and Alexis went along and met them after she and MyKenna became friends.  I mean look at Kristian... she is friends with one of the girls from Colton's season and the girls from that season have taken her into their group.  It happens.  Nothing suspicious or mysterious about it.

As for the "someone he didn't send home", I took that as Shiann telling him while she was still a contestant and it was before he sent her home.  It was all in relation to the fact that he sent all of the flight attendants (or so he thought) home on the first night.  He didn't mainly because he didn't know about Shiann's past in the industry.

As for the pilot on that forum... do you really believe that Peter would tell some pilot what happened when he is so adamant with the press about saying the ending will be a surprise to EVERYONE...

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:47 pm

@HavaDrPepper thanks. I was reading that wrong. "comes in and surprises him" I thought someone new came on the show.

I don't believe Peter would tell anyone about anything, he's not going to get himself in trouble and I certainly don't believe some random poster with 90 some odd posts in 5 years, who is going to spill the ending. Someone has to know what happened besides Peter, and that's when things may get dicey.

Doesn't hurt to s/cap everything as we go along. Alexis was public last night when I took a s/shot of her IG only to find today it's private.

Was she told to? Was she getting too much flack? If she had nothing to hide, why make it private. IDK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Was she told to? Was she getting too much flack? If she had nothing to hide, why make it private. IDK

I would definitely make it private to keep the crazies away. Once this broke and her name has gotten out as a possibility to be with Peter, I'm sure she was bombarded with DM's or even comments on her previous posts.  Would you want to be bombarded with it if it wasn't true?

IMO, she is a non-factor to the ending of the show.

Always IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@heart sorry, how is he referring to Shiann?

He says someone he didn't send home comes in and surprises him, and laughed when asked if she owns a plane.

@jen689 wrote:
Thanks for bringing this thread out of the archives @GuardianAngel

On the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast with Rachel and Becca they were talking about the 3 flight attendants that get sent home.

Pete says a little bit later on in the season some one he didn't send home comes in and surprises him.

Becca says "someone who owns a plane?" (Alexis owns a plane) Pete laughs

Pete says the surprise was good and he appreciated it. He says "the way she does it and delivers it is just so perfect and it has him on the edge of his seat"

Not sure if Alexis comes on his season. I'm sure looking forward to finding out

JMO

I took it as Peter or someone mentioning that all the flight attendants are gone, but Shiann speaks up and says she used to be one. Or something similar. The laughing when asked if it is someone who owns a plane could just be him laughing at the fact that they're way off.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:41 pm

Reality Steve has confirmed he's with either Hannah Ann or Madison. So while him being with Alexis would indeed have been a very interesting and unusual ending, it was not to be.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:37 pm

I'm not a good one to ask if I was bombarded with negative comments or rude posts if I would make my account private. laugh out loud

I could care less what people think of me. laugh out loud Easy for me to say, I'm not famous but IMHO if these contestants or anybody, would just continue going about their normal lives, ignoring every single rude negative comment on SM, imagine the difference.

She probably already has followers that followed her in the last 24 hours before she set to private, that can continue to creep her IG. She hasn't made any changes from last night or unfollowed anyone. She actually has 26 or so more followers.

I just think it's giving in to trolls by setting SM to private.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:01 am

leavers wrote:Reality Steve has confirmed he's with either Hannah Ann or Madison. So while him being with Alexis would indeed have been a very interesting and unusual ending, it was not to be.
RS doesn't have 100% confirmation that Pete is currently with Madison/Hannah now or after the FRC. That's why he can't spoil the ending.

Filming ended almost 8 weeks ago. If his relationships with Madison/Hannah were over at the FRC or sometime there after he's had plenty of time to start a new relationship with someone else.

Speculation about Alexis began when the Delta Pilot said Pete isn't currently with anyone from the show. On paper Alexis looks like a great match for Pete. If she was able to make it on his season who knows how far she would have gone?  I'm keeping an open mind to all possibilities JMO

HavaDrPepper wrote:...As for the pilot on that forum... do you really believe that Peter would tell some pilot what happened when he is so adamant with the press about saying the ending will be a surprise to EVERYONE...
When Pete is doing press he has his handler with him and he's on guard and trained to say certain things.  

When he's drinking with his pilot friends after work who know's what he says. He could have told someone he works with inadvertently and then did a OOPS. It may or may not be true. I'm not discounting the pilot post or any others because of the way Chris H and Pete have described the ending of his season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Thind - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Fallon12
lovelycrumpets
Aunties_Love
Kure24
GuardianAngel