Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:28 am

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 70257348_10156433434013053_1289701446886883328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQl-deIV5T3fb0vAvBEP1e7__qxpZqOlkhNpb8zn2pPHRCsS561_00bbdqakCdSxbQg&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1
Katrina B. - Chicago, IL
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13033

Back to top Go down

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:12 am

Credit to RS.

14. Katrina Badowski: 28, Chicago, IL. Sales Rep for Benco Dental. Former Chicago Bulls and KC Chiefs cheerleader. Is friends with JJ Lane’s fiancé. I don’t wanna say I’m rooting for Chris Bukowski and Katie to break up, but with Katrina’s last name, and her being in Chicago, I mean, I’m just saying I think Chris and Katrina should get together and go bowling.

Facebook – Katrina Badowski
Twitter – @kbadowski (set to private on 9/16)
Instagram – kbadwoski (set to private on 9/16)
LinkedIn – Katrina Badowski

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KatrinaB1

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KatrinaB2

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KatrinaB3

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KatrinaB4

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* KatrinaB5
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13033

Back to top Go down

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:30 am

stats ahead of 9/29 RC

kbadowski

747 posts
2,866 followers
1,903 following
https://www.instagram.com/kbadowski/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10047

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:36 am

Haven't heard anything about her on any of the dates. Do you think she was a night 1 elimination? We're already two weeks into dates.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:21 pm

Going by previous years stats, there have been people that missed the first 2 epi's of dates. So not un heard of especially when I think that there were more than 30 that started this thing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10047

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:09 pm

Eliminated night 1

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katrina Badowski - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum