SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:49 am

smg2587 wrote:This looks to match what we know as Madison's FS suite.

smg2587 wrote:Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Scree250

CaliforniaGirl wrote:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 48883a10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 69e57f10

This is a suite at the Gold Coast Star Grand Hotel.  I believe this is Madison’s fantasy suite date, since I think Hannah was at the beach, and Victoria was at Lamington. This was filmed Nov 6.

Source - https://theupsider.com.au/australia-best-luxury-penthouse/2931#&gid=4&pid=8

Super confused considering that she is the virgin. Unless they just cuddled and he happens to be shirtless.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:11 am

Im sure if it is Madison and its already been revealed before this that she's a virgin that TPTB will somehow make it appear like they had sex even if they didn't. I put nothing past them when it comes to throwing anyone under the bus. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:35 am

Jolena wrote:Im sure if it is Madison and its already been revealed before this that she's a virgin that TPTB will somehow make it appear like they had sex even if they didn't. I put nothing past them when it comes to throwing anyone under the bus. jmo

True.  That's what they made it seem like with Raven (with getting her first big O) and they didn't have sex.

But, my question is...what's up with the socks?  The room is that cold? giggling

He learns that she's a virgin in Costa Rica. I figured that out by the location where VF says her comment and Shiann kissing Peter on that red couch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Just to update this since we know who has 1 on 1s now:

The 1-on-1s we know of are:

Episode 1 - Madison (LA)
Episode 3 - Victoria P (LA)
Episode 4 - Victoria F and Kelsey (Cleveland)
Episode 5 - Sydney and Kelley (Costa Rica)
Episode 6 - Hannah H and Victoria F (Chile)
Episode 7 - Natasha (cut during this 1 on 1), Kelsey and Madi (Peru) both get roses to HTD.

HTD
Madi is 1st
Victoria F 2nd
Hannah S 3rd
Kelsey 4th (cut at RC)

We learned that Victoria F has the last Fantasy Date in AU and it's a hiking type date and seems to get the cheapest looking room. Hers was filmed last, right before the RC.

We learned that Hannah S has her Fantasy Date in AU at the beach somewhere secluded. Is that why we don't think she's the Gold Coast date? Hers was filmed first, if not at the Gold Coast date.

Per Robert Mills 'there is a conversation to look out for' between the 'virgin' (Madi) and Peter at the FD. Victoria P says 'she waited this long to tell him she's a virgin' in Costa Rica based on the caps of Shiann kissing Peter on the red couch and where Victoria P makes her statement to the camera.

If Madi has the Gold Coast date, it is for sure the best one as it's very expensive and romantic. It looks like she does go the Fantasy Suite with him.

Where I get stuck is that conversation that 'It's not all about sex to me' takes place. Even the newest trailer doesn't help there.

We know something goes down at the F3 Rose Ceremony, because he says 'How can she give up like that'?

Per Robert Mills says the Meet the Parents and the end has never happened before.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=717s

T
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Scree250

Explaining to anyone - I didn't get naked with Peter!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Just noting that Pete is wearing some kind of bead bracelet in this SC.  It looks more like Sydney every time I look at it.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Wlv41x6

Source: Episode 1
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 pm

@atem I am wondering if peter is talking about VF when he says about walking away.. maybe that’s her HTD which we have sc of her being done... and I think I read somewhere that peter only told one girl her loved her? But in the promo we here him say he lived her? Just wondering if that’s Not VF?
I personally wouldn’t be surprised to see the F2 different than what’s been reported.. To me any of the F3 could be the one! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:00 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:Im sure if it is Madison and its already been revealed before this that she's a virgin that TPTB will somehow make it appear like they had sex even if they didn't. I put nothing past them when it comes to throwing anyone under the bus. jmo

True.  That's what they made it seem like with Raven (with getting her first big O) and they didn't have sex.

But, my question is...what's up with the socks?  The room is that cold? giggling

He learns that she's a virgin in Costa Rica.  I figured that out by the location where VF says her comment and Shiann kissing Peter on that red couch.

She could have got the O without sex. I don't think they ever said nothing happened at all. But I 10000% get what you are saying!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:02 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@atem I am wondering if peter is talking about VF when he says about walking away.. maybe that’s her HTD which we have sc of her being done... and I think I read somewhere that peter only told one girl her loved her? But in the promo we here him say he lived her? Just wondering if that’s Not VF?
I personally wouldn’t be surprised to see the F2 different than what’s been reported.. To me any of the F3 could be the one! JMO

We don't hear him say 'I love you' in any of the previews.

As for VF, it's based on RS information.  However, she already left once during the show and was taken back to go to the FS.  I can't see her doing that at the F3 RC.  

RS gave some 'nuggets' and he said one was that Madi's Dad said no when Peter asked his 'blessing'.  Now, I want to see that part.

I still think it's HS he is comforting.  Maybe, she asked if he had sex with Sydney in the hot springs.  

Which reminds me, he could have had sex with either Sydney or Kelley as they BOTH had hot springs dates.

Bobette wrote:Just noting that Pete is wearing some kind of bead bracelet in this SC.  It looks more like Sydney every time I look at it.  laugh out loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KS4ZBbBBc&t=329s
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Wlv41x6

Source: Episode 1

You are so good at this!  Any other caps with that bracelet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:05 pm

I don't know how it works with the US show but with the AU version the audio and video in the preview hardly ever correspond - they are deliberately designed to mislead IMO.  Last season literally half the footage in the preview wasn't even aired on the main show.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:14 pm

Bobette wrote:I don't know how it works with the US show but with the AU version the audio and video in the preview hardly ever correspond - they are deliberately designed to mislead IMO.  Last season literally half the footage in the preview wasn't even aired on the main show.  dizzy

That happens a lot here as well. This week for example we never saw Peter say "Hannah Brown..." while sitting on the couch.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:25 pm

Yeah they're sneaky buggers. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698  

My philosophy is "don't look where they're pointing", especially when it comes to previews.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022