SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:02 am

@Bobette TYVM! I don't recall see those caps at all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:10 am

Great job @Bobette Definitely the same place!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:26 am

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel IMO the FRC location was right near Ooraminna homestead.  It's very remote - they probably wouldn't want or need to stray too far.  Tourist pics show rock formations similar to the FRC aerial footage IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 P7JFuQS

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2mvGSAH

Source: Episode 2

This footage below I think was shot closer Alice Springs/Uluru - the tall grass and trees match the region around Longitude 131 that I posted on page 2 upthread.  Could be the following day after he talks to his parents perhaps?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 WE0D9zW

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 ZUSgHP7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 FVOfv3Z

Bobette wrote: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 VgO61mH

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 HVGWWbZ

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E8Msuud

Source

Side by side tree comparison.   :detective

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 5Rd8X2K

Thank you. Visuals always help. My question is, who were the 'handlers' for Madi and HS? Could their movements indicate anything?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:29 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:The line "I don't want this to feel like it is all about sex but I have been intimate, I can't lie to you about that" is both partially shown as Peter saying it and a voice over.  The bold is actually seen. The italicized is the voice over that is when Shiann is climbing on top of him on the couch and continues as he is consoling the shiny silver dress girl in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q .  

It does appear that he has the same shirt on when seen saying the beginning of it and in the consoling screen cap.  But when he is saying it, he is sitting down.

We know they take a ring shot no matter what.  There was one for Colton last year and he didn't get engaged either.  I do think Peter had every intention of getting engaged to Madison but she blew his plans out of the sky by leaving (IMO).
Wooh! I just read this entire thread and some great sleuthing! If this conversation happened in Costa Rica it would make sense if the women just all found out Peter slept with Sidney in the hot springs. Hannah Ann in the black leather jacket crying and Madi in the sparkly, racer back dress with Peter. Note that Madi is wearing a white racer back T on that balcony with all the women. It’s an athletic style that she probably likes. She likely tells Peter in Costa Rica that she is a virgin in this scene and/or she isn’t going to want to continue if he sleeps with anyone else, as he may have just slept with Sidney.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:39 am

We were just discussing on the Episode 3 thread that Madi always seems to wear red/hot pink/some version of pink.  That and Madi never seems to paint her nails white.  Also I don't think that Hannah S would wear a leather jacket in Costa Rica.  I am going to try to find a cap here that has Lexi and Peter in what I think is the cocktail party before the rose ceremony.

eta I can't find it in this thread. It is not from the cocktail party as she is wearing a flowy type top.  She was talking about getting him in the back seat of the car or something like that (he looked totally checked out).  I may have to try again later.  But, here is the pic of the other women at the cocktail party before the RC

Oh, no I grabbed the wrong one.  I will just have to try later.  But, in it Lexi is wearing a halter top dress in red, and the other women are wearing very think clothing.  So, I don't think that cap of HS is in Costa Rica.  We probably won't even see it.

Here is the cap of what looks to be the cocktail party before the RC in Costa Rica

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Scree133

Now to find the other one.

Here it is! Is this in Costa Rica? Is this the same shirt he is wearing when talking about 'it's not all about sex' thing?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Scree249

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:33 pm

@atem I was thinking the same thing.  I looked at that SC when I was sleuthing The Springs resort.  IMO the furniture design/colour is similar, and that wall hanging in the background looks like a traditional Costa Rican Boruca design IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 DsgyxPf

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 HGJOFZl

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 NcYVXsi

Source

We see a similar rattan chair design in this scene, which makes me think this could also be also Costa Rica, but I haven't been able to find the exact location.  Should be easy with that unique wall design but I haven't had any luck yet...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 V96nKFu

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:56 pm

@bobette Now I keep thinking that cap with Shiann is in Ohio, because of a clip of Kianna (sp?) saying 'it's a ticking time bomb', and it had the same round shaped curtain thing in the background.  However, Kianna (sp?) was cut in OH.  Plus, it just had the round shaped curtain thing, but not the tacky looking décor around it.  Looked like part of a hotel room or something.

There is no cap from it.  I saw it while looking at clips of before the show began.  It was when they were saying 'the first one on one' and it was a very short commercial/trailer clip.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:00 pm

@atem Well I definitely haven't any luck finding the location in Costa Rica so I'll have a look at bars in Ohio. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Bobette wrote:@atem Well I definitely haven't any luck finding the location in Costa Rica so I'll have a look at bars in Ohio.  yes

You may want to go to RS's Instagram to see the top 12 walk into the hotel where they are staying. Someone filmed who made it past the rose ceremony.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:29 pm

@atem Thanks.  I had a look at the video you mentioned - I can probably work out which hotel it is from the distinctive architecture but before I go hunting, is the name of the hotel known?  He didn't post that information on his IG that I could see...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:33 pm

Bobette wrote:@atem Thanks.  I had a look at the video you mentioned - I can probably work out which hotel it is from the distinctive architecture but before I go hunting, is the name of the hotel known?  He didn't post that information on his IG that I could see...?

Nope. I don't know the name of the hotel.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:48 pm

I am pretty sure it the Hilton downtown Cleveland.   https://www.guestreservations.com/hilton-cleveland-downtown/booking?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsNmYuIeR5wIVCr7ACh1wGQhNEAAYAiAAEgIRtPD_BwE

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022