SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:10 pm

atem wrote:Just need to correct that it's VF, not Madi walking in the hotel hallway.

Thank you, you're correct. Not sure why my mind thought of Madison. It's Victoria F.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:37 pm

@heart clapping! amazing! Thank you for all that!

FYI for everyone: From the Home Page, go to Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers* The top portion "sticky" is for the NO Discussion threads. Below that are  all the rest of the sleuthing threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:02 pm

@heart you are an angel! clapping!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Thanks everyone, thought we needed a little recap since we all keep getting confused on what we sleuth and everything laugh out loud

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Ok, so this isn't from the HTD. Can we figure it out with that stupid fake snow hiding things?  

Doesn't it look like a winery background?

Maybe Victoria F. during her Htd.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Scree117

Also, can we tell where this acting date takes place?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Scree106[/url]

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Scree110

Last edited by atem on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:46 pm

@heart great synopsis!! Bravo!
The only thing not in place, is the Kelsey and Peter in the Vina Santa Carolina. This is in Chile and not Peru...

I have been looking so hard for that place with the beads and rattan tropical furniture! Geez so hard!!

Is the hotel they stay at in Costa Rica in La Fortuna area?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 pm

As @TrishB says above, this is in Chile not Peru.  

@TrishB also sleuthed that the day portion of Madison and Peter's Peru date is at Chorrillos Port on the Green Coast.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 LJNEdIQ

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 SR9JzzT

Source: Episode 2

TrishB wrote:Is the hotel they stay at in Costa Rica in La Fortuna area?

:yes:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 URFCnhs

Source

I'm going to have another look at Baldi resort - Kelley's date may have been there.

We also still have this SC which could be La Fortuna waterfall IMO

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 L08iNVx

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 pm

Hi @Bobette I checked Baldi’s resort for nighttime places for that place we can’t figure out, but could not find anything! Baldi looks to be where the hot springs are though. It’s beautiful Smiley

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:32 pm

TrishB wrote:Hi @Bobette  I checked Baldi’s resort for nighttime places for that place we can’t figure out, but could not find anything! Baldi looks to be where the hot springs are though. It’s beautiful Smiley

Yeah I looked at it when we got the SCs of Kelley and Peter in the second preview but the countertops and wood panel behind them don't match IMO.  Baldi also has tiles at the bottom of most of their springs/pools so I still don't think it's the place but I agree - beautiful!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 W8tmlq9

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 AoWukV0

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Y1wIh5F

I thought this was them meeting at the start of her date but her jewellery is different so not sure where this fits in now:

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 TADcE71

Source: Episode 2

ETA:  Actually, it looks like she's wearing different bracelets in all the locations above. dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Could the last one be in Peru with the group date? Maybe, that's one of the things they have to do?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:52 am

@atem There is a lot of jungle area in Cusco... the position of this Departmento (state in USA and province in Canada) is called “Ceja de Selva” which means it is borderline with some of our jungle region!
I would not be surprised to see this type of vegetation around there!

TrishB
TrishB

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:19 am

TrishB wrote:@atem There is a lot of jungle area in Cusco... the position of this Departmento (state in USA and province in Canada) is called “Ceja de Selva” which means it is borderline with some of our jungle region!
I would not be surprised to see this type of vegetation around there!

Cool! Thanks for the info!

I also noticed a male's arm in the left hand side in the first pic of them getting out of their clothes to their swimsuits. Maybe, some type of spa?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022