SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:54 am

@Astrobach Purling Brook Falls would have just been a flyover IMO - it's miles away from O'Reilly's retreat and I doubt there would be anywhere to land.  Morans Falls is just a short hike.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 HDdbqrh

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 KNpKWWx

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:47 pm

A couple screencaps from the "Thankful" promo they put up today. Most of it was night one stuff.

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1200051723550674944

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen82
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen84

Maybe Lexi? the hair looks red to me.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen83

This could be Jenna? who brought the cow and unfortunately Peter forgot her name but remembered the cow.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen86

Think this is Kelsey vs Hannah Ann and one of the shots not from night one.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen85

Couldn't get a good sc of the girl's face but I believe this is Eunice.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen87

Also they show four kisses.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen89
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen88
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen90
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen91

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:07 am

The "You can't do these things with other women, or I'm leaving" voiceover (0:39 in the Youtube link) isn't Madison, IMO. Her accent is way more southern.

That's not to say she won't have a problem with Peter going to the fantasy suite with Hannah and Victoria F, but it doesn't sound like her voice in the promo. Maybe it's Victoria P's excuse for quitting?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:16 pm

@Hawaii Girl
Could it be Hannah A. ? since she’s from Tennessee? Do we have other live voice from her to compare? I think she’s the one who says ‘ she’s in love ‘ in the promo...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Fantasy suite sc

Post by CaliforniaGirl Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:58 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 7384a810

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Ceb7a310

This is South Stradbroke Beach in AU. Looks like Hannah Ann, based on hair length. This was filmed Nov 4.

Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/B4dlVoln_RT/?igshid=1fj3didll83nj

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 48883a10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 69e57f10

This is a suite at the Gold Coast Star Grand Hotel.  I believe this is Madison’s fantasy suite date, since I think Hannah was at the beach, and Victoria was at Lamington. This was filmed Nov 6.

Source - https://theupsider.com.au/australia-best-luxury-penthouse/2931#&gid=4&pid=8

We already confirmed (on this thread) Victoria was at Lamington, which was filmed Nov 8.

The FS rose ceremony was 11/09 (See next post)

Last edited by CaliforniaGirl on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Also, I think the F3 rose ceremony was probably filmed at the Intercontinental Sanctuary Hotel that the staff was staying at.

This is when Peter is saying something about “how could she give up” and Hannah appears to be crying in a sparkly strapped dress.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 39c97e10

Look the trees behind Peter compared to these at the hotel courtyard
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 9d842b10

Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/B4OC8CQgYi3/?igshid=xyeb03qys52d

look at the greenery / flowers behind peter in the Mike F twitter post compared to this.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 792eca10

Source- https://www.instagram.com/p/B4T_AmpBjmW/?igshid=1xi9fq5mvfqkn

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 0764fa10

Source-
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1193927404500090883?s=21

What I can’t figure out is when the video of peter telling Madison he has been intimate with other women. The dress doesn’t appear to match what she was wearing in the frosted glass door on her FS (but maybe is?). Also the dark wood trimmed window / gold handles / wood column in the outside pic do not seem to match the Gold Coast Star Grand hotel decor, which is more upscale/modern.

The only fantasy suite date he had before hers was with Hannah Ann, so if this conversation took place at her FS, he had to be confirming he had been intimate with Hannah Ann.

Could this have occurred during the f2 dates when the girls met his parents?

Last edited by CaliforniaGirl on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:01 pm

Great work @CaliforniaGirl thumbsup

I agree most likely Madison in the hotel room - if she turns out to be F1 it would be typical to hide her in the promo and people may assume it's Victoria since they have similar long dark hair.  I wonder if this is also the Star?

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SlJ7apo

Source

Re:  Hannah crying, it's spliced in with the footage of Pete saying "how could she give up" or whatever the exact line was, but I think they're probably separate scenes since the light and colour of the sky seem different to me.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JjUawpw

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 TfeToUj

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Bobette wrote:Great work @CaliforniaGirl thumbsup

I agree most likely Madison in the hotel room - if she turns out to be F1 it would be typical to hide her in the promo and people may assume it's Vanessa since they have similar long dark hair.  I wonder if this is also the Star?

Source

Re:  Hannah crying, it's spliced in with the footage of Pete saying "how could she give up" or whatever the exact line was, but I think they're probably separate scenes since the light and colour of the sky seem different to me.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 JjUawpw

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 TfeToUj

Source

Are you meaning . Victoria ? I don’t remember a Vanessa on his cast...
If so, yes, it could be her, I’m trying to look at the video of her and Peter live, to see her walk and check out her butt! giggling Sorry,  couldn’t resist! Just for sleuthing purposes, obviously! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:11 pm

@CaliforniaGirl welcomeyall Great sleuthing!

@Bobette Nice catch on the colour and lighting! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Astrobach wrote:Are you meaning . Victoria ? I don’t remember a Vanessa on his cast...

Yes - thanks, I fixed it.

CaliforniaGirl wrote: What I can’t figure out is when the video of peter telling Madison he has been intimate with other women. The dress doesn’t appear to match what she was wearing in the frosted glass door on her FS (but maybe is?). Also the dark wood trimmed window / gold handles / wood column in the outside pic do not seem to match the Gold Coast Star Grand hotel decor, which is more upscale/modern.

The only fantasy suite date he had before hers was with Hannah Ann, so if this conversation took place at her FS, he had to be confirming he had been intimate with Hannah Ann.

Re: the above, could it have been earlier in the season? Are there opportunities for Leads to be intimate with contestants before the Fantasy Suite stage? This area is very different to the Australian show so just wanting to clarify. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:22 pm

Bobette wrote:Great work @CaliforniaGirl thumbsup

I agree most likely Madison in the hotel room - if she turns out to be F1 it would be typical to hide her in the promo and people may assume it's Victoria since they have similar long dark hair.  I wonder if this is also the Star?

Source

Since we now know Victoria F was actually dumped on her HTD and visited Peter in his hotel the next day and given another chance, I am thinking this may be Victoria and its a hotel in Virginia/Virginia Beach area.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:27 pm

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Are you meaning . Victoria ? I don’t remember a Vanessa on his cast...

Yes - thanks, I fixed it.

CaliforniaGirl wrote: What I can’t figure out is when the video of peter telling Madison he has been intimate with other women. The dress doesn’t appear to match what she was wearing in the frosted glass door on her FS (but maybe is?). Also the dark wood trimmed window / gold handles / wood column in the outside pic do not seem to match the Gold Coast Star Grand hotel decor, which is more upscale/modern.

Re: the above, could it have been earlier in the season?  Are there opportunities for Leads to be intimate with contestants before the Fantasy Suite stage?  This area is very different to the Australian show so just wanting to clarify.  laugh out loud

It has happened in past seasons prior to the fantasy suite. So it’s not out of the realm of possibility it happened earlier in the season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
4health
lightredemption
MommaSez
Sprite
Bachhh022