Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CaliforniaGirl on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:03 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:Wait so Madison has the Star Casino FS in the Goldcoast?!?! That doesn't seem like an F1 fantasy suite date? Doesn't the F1 usually get the best FS??

Maybe the day portion of the date was lit, and the hotel room was just where they were staying for the night.

But Victoria and Hannah’s dates seem to be amazing in pics... but going to the beach / hiking through a national park are both free to do, and no telling what their hotels rooms looked like.


CaliforniaGirl

Posts : 8
Join date : 2019-11-30

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:01 am

@CaliforniaGirl wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:Wait so Madison has the Star Casino FS in the Goldcoast?!?! That doesn't seem like an F1 fantasy suite date? Doesn't the F1 usually get the best FS??

Maybe the day portion of the date was lit, and the hotel room was just where they were staying for the night.

But Victoria and Hannah’s dates seem to be amazing in pics... but going to the beach / hiking through a national park are both free to do, and no telling what their hotels rooms looked like.


laugh out loud It had bloody better be lit because i would even say the only way the other 2 FS dates would compare it would have to be them staying at a backpackers!! it is the only way they would be on par as the gold coast casino - JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:33 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@CaliforniaGirl wrote:
@LeapofFaith wrote:Wait so Madison has the Star Casino FS in the Goldcoast?!?! That doesn't seem like an F1 fantasy suite date? Doesn't the F1 usually get the best FS??

Maybe the day portion of the date was lit, and the hotel room was just where they were staying for the night.

But Victoria and Hannah’s dates seem to be amazing in pics... but going to the beach / hiking through a national park are both free to do, and no telling what their hotels rooms looked like.


laugh out loud It had bloody better be lit because i would even say the only way the other 2 FS dates would compare it would have to be them staying at a backpackers!! it is the only way they would be on par as the gold coast casino - JMO

I'm finding it difficult to get an exact price for the Star City Penthouse Suite but if this article is accurate, I'd say it probably was the most expensive of the three AU dates.   affraid

The Gold Coast is living up to its name, with a decadent range of hotel suites now available.

Formerly known as Jupiters, The Star Gold Coast began a $345 million redevelopment in 2015, including the construction of a new six-star hotel tower, and a refurbishment of the existing resort and casino complex.

Expect to pay just shy of $6,000 per night for these grand hotel suites.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 HTvYKyp

Source

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 ZTWAu3o

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11925
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:45 am

@Bobette jeeeezus well i guess the casino rooms have had a revamp since i was there last !! but surely the casino hasn't changed laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:09 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette jeeeezus well i guess the casino rooms have had a revamp since i was there last !! but surely the casino hasn't changed laugh out loud

IKR? Talk about rolling a turd in glitter. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11925
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:09 am

@Bobette wow great job on the Star!! thumbsup

I can't see anyone else's F1 suite topping that!


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55352
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:03 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00[/quote]

Not sure if we're IDing people or what, but this is Mykenna and Courtney. Courtney was eliminated in the second episode. This is either night time portion of a group date, or cocktail hour for rose ceremony.

heart

Posts : 110
Join date : 2019-10-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart on Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:17 pm

@heart wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGLOJ-nGs00

Not sure if we're IDing people or what, but this is Mykenna and Courtney.  Courtney was eliminated in the second episode. This is either night time portion of a group date, or cocktail hour for rose ceremony. [/quote]

Okay, so actually it is the first night. You can see that the dresses match in this photo

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen80

heart

Posts : 110
Join date : 2019-10-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart on Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:07 pm

I looked at all the hot springs around Fortuna and none seem to match that wall. It's irritating me haha!

heart

Posts : 110
Join date : 2019-10-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:53 pm

@heart wrote:I looked at all the hot springs around Fortuna and none seem to match that wall. It's irritating me haha!

@heart Same: I gave up days ago.  laugh out loud  Found several locations in both Costa Rica and Peru with very similar stone masonry but no matches for that distinctive wall.  Out of interest, did they go anywhere within the US that has hot springs?
Bobette
Bobette

Posts : 11925
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:24 pm

@Bobette wrote:
@heart wrote:I looked at all the hot springs around Fortuna and none seem to match that wall. It's irritating me haha!

@heart Same: I gave up days ago.  laugh out loud  Found several locations in both Costa Rica and Peru with very similar stone masonry but no matches for that distinctive wall.  Out of interest, did they go anywhere within the US that has hot springs?
Don't think so.  I know Cleveland doesn't have hot springs. After Cleveland, they went to Costa Rica.

Schedule was: Cleveland, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru then back to the USA for hometowns.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 855
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Not sure exactly where to post this but Bachelor producer, @ryan_herbie posted a picture of her at the Byron Bay Lighthouse in Australia. She's wearing a dress with sneakers so I'm not exactly sure if she was visiting that place after the season filmed, because a lot of producers stayed back and went to Sydney, or if this is one of the places they went for the final rose ceremony. Just an observation for future screen cap sleuthing.

My gut is telling me that they wouldn't do a final rose ceremony at a public place like that, so I'm going to go with she was just visiting after the season was done filming and just posted it today. BUT, just in case, I needed to document this.

heart

Posts : 110
Join date : 2019-10-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum