Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm

@nd4reality wrote:snipped...

Hopefully we’ll get to a position to get a fan page on these two.

All anyone has to do is ask. I will create one shortly. I'll try to bring posts over if I can, or anyone can move posts over to the new thread if they want! yes

It doesn't matter how many or how few members post in a Fan thread. I personally enjoy reading all the positive happy genuine comments in Fan threads. beatingheart


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:08 pm



________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:46 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:snipped...

Hopefully we’ll get to a position to get a fan page on these two.

All anyone has to do is ask. I will create one shortly. I'll try to bring posts over if I can, or anyone can move posts over to the new thread if they want! yes

It doesn't matter how many or how few members post in a Fan thread. I personally enjoy reading all the positive happy genuine comments in Fan threads.  beatingheart

OMG now I’m embarrassed, Thank you GA.


Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13506
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 71053819_158237501928825_199069693489490363_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 69831756_635045230353757_6285087611412914792_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 69494621_136827307593268_2055766391088857060_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
caelynnmillerkeyes I’m happy to suck at dating with you
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13365
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by notarose on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:45 pm

They appear to be living life on their own terms and letting the feels grow.
yes


It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9093
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13365
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by agentcurls on Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Haven't tuned in in ages and didn't watch BIP S6 but caught wind of these two and hope they go the distance! Make me believe D & C Smiley


Caelynn + Dean
Rachel + Bryan
Jade + Tanner
Arie + Lauren
Sarah + Paul - Orphan Black
Ashley + JP
agentcurls
agentcurls

Posts : 2200
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 pm

@agentcurls thanks for posting. Awesome work as usual! Nice to see you!! handwave


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by fyww on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 pm

@agentcurls wrote:Haven't tuned in in ages and didn't watch BIP S6 but caught wind of these two and hope they go the distance! Make me believe D & C Smiley

Me too! So much!

Thank you for the wonderful video!




fyww

Female Posts : 55
Join date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 13365
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:49 pm



question

I searched around for more info and found this article. What am I missing?

Dean Unglert Says It 'Really Stings' That Caelynn Miller-Keyes Doesn't Know If He's 'The One'

Yesterday, Unglert was quoted in an Us Weekly story saying he might not ever want to marry his Bachelor In Paradise girlfriend.

“That’s never going to happen,” he responded when asked about marrying Miller-Keyes. “She does joke around about us getting married all the time, and I always say, ‘Sorry, it’s not going to happen.’ I don’t know, I’m super unconventional and she obviously is a little more conventional. We joke around about it. Just try to keep expectations to a minimum, you know? Like I said on the show, underpromise, overdeliver.”

Around the same time, Miller-Keyes was quoted saying she’s not sure if Unglert is who she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

“I’m very happy right now, but it’s hard to say if he’s ‘the one,’” she told HollywoodLife. “I sure hope I’m done dating. I really enjoy his company and our time together, but who knows? We’ve only been dating for six months, so I can’t definitely say he’s the one, you know?”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dean-unglert-says-it-really-stings-that-caelynn-miller-keyes-doesnt-know-if-hes-the-one.html/


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55946
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by blueblues on Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:11 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:

question

I searched around for more info and found this article. What am I missing?

Dean Unglert Says It 'Really Stings' That Caelynn Miller-Keyes Doesn't Know If He's 'The One'

Yesterday, Unglert was quoted in an Us Weekly story saying he might not ever want to marry his Bachelor In Paradise girlfriend.

“That’s never going to happen,” he responded when asked about marrying Miller-Keyes. “She does joke around about us getting married all the time, and I always say, ‘Sorry, it’s not going to happen.’ I don’t know, I’m super unconventional and she obviously is a little more conventional. We joke around about it. Just try to keep expectations to a minimum, you know? Like I said on the show, underpromise, overdeliver.”

Around the same time, Miller-Keyes was quoted saying she’s not sure if Unglert is who she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

“I’m very happy right now, but it’s hard to say if he’s ‘the one,’” she told HollywoodLife. “I sure hope I’m done dating. I really enjoy his company and our time together, but who knows? We’ve only been dating for six months, so I can’t definitely say he’s the one, you know?”

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dean-unglert-says-it-really-stings-that-caelynn-miller-keyes-doesnt-know-if-hes-the-one.html/
I think you have to see the rest of their exchange on Twitter.
Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Caelyn10

When Dean wrote “This really stings”, Caelynn answered “Oops Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 1f61b ”.
So I think the tabloids are just using suitable parts of their sarcastic banter to create headlines out of nothing.
If anything, their relationship has reached a new level lately. They seem to have spent almost all their time together the last month.

And just look at their highlights from the on-going trip to St. Lucia!
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17858380636628991/
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17846757238814406/
All JMO

blueblues

Posts : 884
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum