Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm

@nd4reality wrote:snipped...

Hopefully we’ll get to a position to get a fan page on these two.

All anyone has to do is ask. I will create one shortly. I'll try to bring posts over if I can, or anyone can move posts over to the new thread if they want! yes

It doesn't matter how many or how few members post in a Fan thread. I personally enjoy reading all the positive happy genuine comments in Fan threads. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55354

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:08 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:46 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@nd4reality wrote:snipped...

Hopefully we’ll get to a position to get a fan page on these two.

All anyone has to do is ask. I will create one shortly. I'll try to bring posts over if I can, or anyone can move posts over to the new thread if they want! yes

It doesn't matter how many or how few members post in a Fan thread. I personally enjoy reading all the positive happy genuine comments in Fan threads.  beatingheart

OMG now I’m embarrassed, Thank you GA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13501

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 71053819_158237501928825_199069693489490363_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 69831756_635045230353757_6285087611412914792_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 69494621_136827307593268_2055766391088857060_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
caelynnmillerkeyes I’m happy to suck at dating with you
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13033

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:45 pm

They appear to be living life on their own terms and letting the feels grow.
yes

It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:28 pm

Haven't tuned in in ages and didn't watch BIP S6 but caught wind of these two and hope they go the distance! Make me believe D & C Smiley

Caelynn + Dean
Rachel + Bryan
Jade + Tanner
Arie + Lauren
Sarah + Paul - Orphan Black
Ashley + JP
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 pm

@agentcurls thanks for posting. Awesome work as usual! Nice to see you!! handwave

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 pm

@agentcurls wrote:Haven't tuned in in ages and didn't watch BIP S6 but caught wind of these two and hope they go the distance! Make me believe D & C Smiley

Me too! So much!

Thank you for the wonderful video!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:57 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert & Caelynn Miller-Keyes - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum