SELECT CONTENT

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Too bad. They were the couple that interested me the most from the last BIP. So who is left...Hannah/Dylan and Dean/Caelynn?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Yep, those are the 2 couples left.

Dylan and Hannah have said they are talking wedding planning and have said it will not be on the beach (BIP).  They have also said that besides talking every day (or Facetiming), they see each other 3 or 4 days a week.  They are putting in the effort since they do not live in the same town.  He's in San Diego and she's in Los Angeles.

Caelyn and Dean are traveling constantly and spend most of their time together.

That is the biggest difference I see between these 2 couples and Katie and Chris.  Spending physical time together is important.  Otherwise all you are doing is dating on the internet.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Not surprised. They did not seem particularly happy plus they spent so much time apart. They didn't post much of each other on SM, either. She would also share about how she was fixing up and decorating her apartment and she adopted a puppy a month ago. Those were signs to me that she was trying to get her life together more as a single person because these didn't include Chris at all. Hope they find happiness and eventually a relationship that is a better fit for each of them.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:38 pm

suzq wrote:Not surprised.  They did not seem particularly happy plus they spent so much time apart.  They didn't post much of each other on SM, either.  She would also share about how she was fixing up and decorating her apartment and she adopted a puppy a month ago.  Those were signs to me that she was trying to get her life together more as a single person because these didn't include Chris at all.  Hope they find happiness and eventually a relationship that is a better fit for each of them.  
I did read about an interview they did that they said they were keeping their relationship off of SM because of all the questions they were always getting about it.  They felt it should be just between them and I can honestly see their point. But they did meet on TV so it makes sense that people want to know what is going on.

Can't win for losing in reality TV world.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:41 pm

I'm not surprised.

Also, 2 days ago they denied breakup rumours. Denials mean nothing. The evidence was plain for everyone to see. It would have been more shocking if they'd stayed together seeing how troubled they were from the start. She should have dumped him for good when he went on the date with Jen S.

IMO
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Sprite wrote:Too bad. They were the couple that interested me the most from the last BIP. So who is left...Hannah/Dylan and Dean/Caelynn?

They were the only couple I was following post show. Their post on the break up was mature IMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Katie Morton & Chris Bukowski - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+14
GuardianAngel
2observe
Tiggerlgh
Minney
Linds911