SELECT CONTENT

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Does anyone think the timing of the two BIP breakups is strange?
Both JPJ + Tayshia and Demi and Kristen within days of each other.

Anyone know if a contract may be involved In the suspicious timing?

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:19 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Does anyone think the timing of the two BIP breakups is strange?

I don’t think a contract is involved, I think Demi & Kristian (mostly Demi) just didn’t want to be the first break up. I think they all know each other’s relationship status because they’re all friends and I think Kristian (she’s the one who wrote the statement) probably agreed to wait until after Tayshia & JPJ announced. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:Does anyone think the timing of the two BIP breakups is strange?

I don’t think a contract is involved, I think Demi & Kristian (mostly Demi) just didn’t want to be the first break up. I think they all know each other’s relationship status because they’re all friends and I think Kristian (she’s the one who wrote the statement) probably agreed to wait until after Tayshia & JPJ announced. Jmo.

I don’t think a contract about announcement timing is in place but JMO. I do think tptb is told in advance since all BIP participants are under contract - not certain for how long. Probably some discussion happens especially now with Colton not engaged, then Hannah having a broken engagement. Hard to sell fairytales with 3 break ups following.

It is odd that Conner has given several interviews about his breakup with Whitney this week then comes the T&JPJ breakup then this one. In a way I could see that as a coordinated effort to water down breakup announcements because if there are several then it can be hoped to desensitize fans and reduce backlash. A joint PR move?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Luvstruck wrote:I wonder if they have both returned their Neil Lane Engagement Rings??? Used to you had to stay a couple at least 2 years to be able to keep the ring.  

What ? Those were payment for all the play acting. bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 1710264613

Personally I’m glad this sham is confirmed,
Pretty sure the poster up thread that talked about Hannah B and Demi is actually spot on.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:59 pm

bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 EIOcx3uWsAEEwZk
RealitySteve @RealitySteve
And another pic.twitter.com/Wwmjk5dQkZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:11 am

Despite the statement this break up does not seem amicable Kristians OTHER sister posted this :

bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Screen-Shot-2019-11-01-at-12-09-26-AM

Source: @kellyphaggerty

seems like some mess happened :detective
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:52 am

@Bachhh022

Ooops. Someone is not willing to follow the script. :uptonogood Love it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:31 am

I think, and I have no clue if this is true, that Kristian was taken on a ride and was led on. Imho it was clearly a PR move for Demi for clout, and Kristian was not in on it. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:23 pm

Just like you all not surprised one bit.. all felt like PR to me. And with Kristan not at DWTS with Demi yet she was always wearing her ring was a big clue. Expecting Demi at BIP again next summer.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 8367-910 bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 I_got_13 bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Demi Burnett & Kristian Haggerty - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+14
Kas_256
Luvstruck
Astrobach
Sprite
timfan