SELECT CONTENT

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Yes, in one of many JPJ interviews ** he said a Talent Scout contacted him after BIP & was sending him on TV auditions but currently could say no more as it is confidential. I also saw where an excited fan who works at one of the studios saw him on the LOT went up to say hi and gave him directions to where he wanted to go. So we may get to see more of him on TV in the future no matter how his love life turns out!!!!Refer to last paragraph of article ** https://www.bustle.com/p/jpj-confirms-tayshia-is-his-girlfriend-teases-a-future-in-acting-18785386

Last edited by Luvstruck on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add article link)

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:12 pm

John Paul Jones Moves to Los Angeles After ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ to Pursue Tayshia Adams, Acting Career
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bips-john-paul-jones-moves-to-los-angeles-for-tayshia-adams/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Happy JPJ moved to LA to be near Tayshia so they can see each other more. Sure hope he is cast in sit com or TV series so he has a regular income. It is tough making it as an actor. Nick supplements his few acting jobs with his regular pod cast and Jake Pavelka's try didn't last long before he returned to being a pilot. Maybe he can fall back later with a job as a financial analyst if he needs to.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:13 pm

BachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 74647523_727105191033701_5656216823370413656_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
tayshiaaa I know you guys have been asking about John and I recently, and as much as I like to keep my personal life private, I realize you have all watched and been a part of our journey from the beginning. Therefore to stay true to that, I need to be open and honest with you in order to heal and move on.
John and I had something incredibly special. We fell for each other in Paradise, and everything was a whirlwind after that. When the show ended, I truly went back to Maryland to see if what we had was something we could build on without cameras, a production crew, and without feeling any pressure: to simply figure things out on our own terms. But the reality was, we were living on opposite coasts, and working insane schedules that made it impossible to see each other and build a life with each other.
We truly did the best we could, but at this time have decided that what is best for the both of us is to go our separate ways. We are the best of friends and will continue to remain in each other’s life because regardless of the situation, we make each other happyBachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 1f495 BachelorNation - Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion - Page 4 1f495
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:47 pm

etonline.com has an article about it, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:05 pm

I'm not surprised at all. Good luck to them in the future.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Not really surprised I believe it was tayshia that ended it I think she is fake and just wanted to be paired with jpj for more ig followers jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:01 pm

I thought JPJ fell hard for her, but Tayshia not so much IMHO. I'd love for him to meet someone asap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:23 pm

Another one bites the dust.

Chris and Katie, Hannah and Dylan, Dean and Caelynn are still together...for now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:59 pm

Figuring out timeline Tayshia posted their breakup pic from Santa Monica Pier to Instagram 1 day ago 10/30. Odd pic choice to post with big smiles and JPJ "Winking" at the camera!!!! His move to LA reported 10/18 so it is sad they didn't give it awhile longer after he moved to LA & was closer to see if they could make it work. He had a pensive Instagram 10/10 where the caption said "Some things just take time" some posters thought he was referring to his move bit others were posting maybe he referring to his relationship with Tayshia taking time. Hope his acting career takes off and he becomes a full fledged TV star leaving BN in the dust!!!!! Who knows.... never say never - after Jared & Ashley getting married after so long after leaving paradise their first season anything is possible. Side note; does anyone else think it is suspicious Tayshia per Instagram pics has been to Denver 2 times (where Blake Horstman lives) in recent months?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:12 pm

I thought she had a regular job that she travels for a lot. Denver may be some place she goes often.  Blake would be better off staying away from her... or any other BN girl.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tayshia Adams & John Paul Jones - Bachelor in Paradise 6 - Discussion

+11
ReneeM
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel
Mia_Leoni