SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:50 pm

Details on when they first did it!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-matt-and-chelsies-xrated-interview-with-kiis-fms-kyle-and-jackie-o/news-story/46fea7603573bb591c2dfaaae89bd3a9
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:16 pm

Another interview Matt says they had a lot of flirty and cheeky banter that you didn’t see and things between them that didn’t make the cut.

https://www.hit.com.au/story/matt-chelsie-say-they-had-cheeky-conversations-at-the-cocktail-party-no-one-saw11-141357

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:11 am

Another interview- https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachie-matt-chelsie-****-the-rumours/

Also apparently the ring he gave her is worth around 30k and is a 3.73ct rectangular cushion cut grey Spinel gemstone.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjKwd-Utt7kAhUQd98KHTkdC0IQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2F10daily.com.au%2Flifestyle%2Fstyle%2Fa190920snmgy%2Fall-the-details-of-the-30000-memory-ring-matt-agnew-gave-chelsie-mcleod-20190920&psig=AOvVaw2OxvJKYTlyonQhkdF-q1JR&ust=1569035312394137

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:21 am

Zaynab wrote:Another interview- https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachie-matt-chelsie-****-the-rumours/

Also apparently the ring he gave her is worth around 30k and is a 3.73ct rectangular cushion cut grey Spinel gemstone.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjKwd-Utt7kAhUQd98KHTkdC0IQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2F10daily.com.au%2Flifestyle%2Fstyle%2Fa190920snmgy%2Fall-the-details-of-the-30000-memory-ring-matt-agnew-gave-chelsie-mcleod-20190920&psig=AOvVaw2OxvJKYTlyonQhkdF-q1JR&ust=1569035312394137

Zahnab the first link isn't working , it's saying it isn't available. Is there any other way to view it? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:29 am

https://www.hit.com.au/story/chelsie-can-t-go-on-holiday-with-matt-because-she-has-no-annual-leave-honestly-same-141377

Matt says he has a trip planned to see his new baby Nephew but chels cant come cause she has a lot of leave debt from her job, ps I love that they’ve talked a lot about them both having to work a lot for a while before they can go on a long holiday but they’ll go on a few weekend trips. Chelsie said her job already gave her a lot letting her take those 13 weeks off. Also, this interview is the one with yvie Angie’s best friend from Gogglebox  filling in and she said there her favorite Bach couple now. Also one of the guys said they saw them before they came in have a big make out and they could tell it was real.

Last edited by Zaynab on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:33 am

@Jolena the link is putting the f word in ** so just write the word in. I was wondering why too

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 am

I've been reading and watching all their interviews today (the IG instagram account has so many posted on their IG fan account - see my link in this thread on the previous page). The way they are together, so natural, is amazing to see. I don't think I've seen a couple so well suited and so comfortable in their own skin and with each other especially with all these interviews. It's like they've been a couple forever! TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d

One thing that has stood out to me after watching this season and Chels and Matt's interviews together, I was thinking back on how I was so excited when Matt was announced as the bachelor. I had such high hopes for him and knew he would be genuine. And he delivered! TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 4256136633 What I didn't expect was how much I'd love Chelsie! I think I'm in love and have a girl crush TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d What an absolute babe and beautiful person inside and out! She's incredible! :yes:

LOVE him. LOVE her. LOVE them together!:sprinklehearts heartglasses #teamhotnerds
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:48 am

Love this interview of these two PINKHEART (@Sundy I must be a honorable Melburnian -- check out Chels' answer below about Melbourne  TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 3806527698  giggling )  I LOVE Chels! She's hilarious and just so amazing. Matt is so lucky to have Chels! Ahh they're gorgeous together! I adore them!  PINKHEART

Speaking to 10 daily over the phone, the pair were giddy with excitement at the prospect of no longer having to keep their relationship a secret.

"It's the biggest relief!" Chelsie said, adding, "It was so hard not checking my phone in public, because I wasn't even allowed to say I had a boyfriend at all."

She continued, "I think I probably did slip up a couple of times, but I'm pretty good at recovering and just blindly blubbering on until they just completely forget what I'm talking about".

Matt added, "Yeah, it's was a little harder for Chels. I would be messaging her saved under the name 'Rose' which didn't give anything away."

"Not being able to see each other was difficult for both of us," he continued. "When you're having a lousy day, we couldn't just hang out and have a cuddle and support each other -- it was a challenging dynamic."

The loved-up pair added that the four months following the show wrapping was the most difficult, with Matt detailing the extreme lengths the couple had to go to in order to see one another.

"Production helped a little bit in trying to coordinate some secret rendezvous for us. So that was kind of fun -- we felt a bit like secret agents," Matt said.

Chelsie added, "It was so top secret that they didn't even tell us the address or anything like that, we would just get picked up in a car and taken somewhere!"

Now, with the cat officially out of the bag, the pair are free to enjoy being a "normal" couple.

"I'm just excited to be able to stand next to each other in public!" Chelsie laughed.

Matt added, "Yeah, we have we work about a 10-minute walk from each other as well so we're excited to actually be able to go grab a coffee or a lunch together -- it's probably really boring but they're the things that we want to do!"

With so much pressure on a relationship that's being scrutinised under the watchful eye of the Australian public, it's easy to see why some post-Bachelor couplings crumble -- but lucky for us, Matt and Chelsie insisted there's absolutely no truth the rumours that they've called it quits.

"I haven't dumped him -- and I don't plan to!" Chelsie said.

"Nor have I done a Blake Garvey!" Matt laughed, adding, "I've heard about a dozen rumours this week, but it's not a case of where there's smoke there's fire -- more like where there's smoke there's bullsh*t!"

"People talk a lot of crap," Chelsie added. "Apparently I'm 'glum' because I wear black -- I live in Melbourne!"

Matt said, "Apparently I'm glum because there's a photo of me going to work on a Monday!"

He added, "Who's not glum going to work on a Monday?!"
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:28 am

https://www.mamamia.com.au/chelsie-and-matt-still-together/

Matt said when Chelsie told him she loved him he really had to fight back not replying to her the same.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 am

Posting these videos for those that want to re-watch Matt and Chelsie's dates and the finale (you may want to download them and keep them before they're gone).  PINKHEART

What an amazing love story!!  TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 1f60d (Also, um,  Embarressed!  not to be too tmi but just looking at the pic they used for the thumbnail of Matt and Chelsie's final date and umm Matt has a tent in his pants. Dude was suuuuuper into Chels  :gotcha:   )

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:40 am

Sundy wrote:Courtesy tenplay

TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 E7ae8010

Wow! Simply stunning shot of these two in South Africa. Gorgeous! @Sundy bestbud!

Love this one too! The colors are spectacular!!! Stunning couple!

TheBachelorAU - Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 2 71079921_3058253477580810_4577596656840605696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkJ-VnvdVhLmgzwH0QqBd5n3JiDcz8pHpm9ZlipDvzp3rEQA2ENlnRhvUf-IuHPhrw&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:10 am

Zaynab wrote:https://www.mamamia.com.au/chelsie-and-matt-still-together/

Matt said when Chelsie told him she loved him he really had to fight back not replying to her the same.

Did we all not say at the time last night, and even in Wednesday's episode, that Matt looked as if he just wanted to tell her he loved her ❤😭

Eeeks, now that I'm home from work and school is out for the term, I can finally catch up on all of today's interviews!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger