SELECT CONTENT

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:23 pm

@Love_is_Eternal Thanks for that interview.

These two were adorable throughout. I have seen a lot of episodes of this show and their date at F3 is one of my absolute favourites! Two nerds just nerding out and having a blast with it. They couldn't stop smiling throughout and either could I.

Quick question: In the US version of the show, the last 2 or 3 contestant often give the lead a gift as a reminder of their time together and to express their "love", but I don't ever recall the lead giving a gift to the contestants? Matt's gift to Chelsea was such an incredibly personal gift...as was the way he went about giving it to her...and he didn't give either of the other two anything...that for me it, if it hadn't already been clear that he was picking her, it would have been then. Those very personal type of gifts are the ones that are the most romantic IMO. :sprinklehearts

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:24 pm

awwww Squeeee these BTS videos of them on the media trail are awesome! They're so in love and look amazing together!  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 1f60d Their body language is off the charts! :fanningfan Whew! Talk about chemistry!!! These two are hot hot hot!! Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 1105969562 And so comfortable and natural together Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 4256136633 

When Matt says to Chels "let me boyfriend for you" (she had something on her lips, he kissed it off) that was sooo cute!!  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 1f60d They are ADORBS! Love them together so much. And Matt sitting on Chelsie's lap! Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 3806527698 I die laugh out loud

These two hot nerds are even better in real life together than on the show. Incredible couple. It's like they've been together for years and so in love. So excited to follow them!  cheerleader  :swinginglove whipped

Agent99 wrote:
@Zaynab Source

@Astrobach I was making one but I believe @Sprite's made a banner and will be put up soon?   bestbud!

@Sundy that's gorgeous!! bestbud! I laughed so hard watching the video of Matt and Chels from right after the FRC while they were still in South Africa and when asked what's the first thing they are going to do and Matt said aggressive hand holding haha and then said but really have sex. The chemistry between them is insane! No wonder they went at it quite a few times in one night laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:39 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for that video of their media rounds. They are exactly the same during all of that as they were during their time together on the show...giggling, touching each other, finishing each others thoughts...just generally all round adorable.

And yes, I did do a banner. I had to. These two are now one of my all time favourite couples!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Matt and Chels on the project! Love them together  Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 1f60d 

https://www.facebook.com/TheProjectTV/posts/10156591759188441
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:50 pm

@Sprite I was thinking about gifts given by the lead too...

Well, Rachel gave Bryan a watch (that made out sleuthing so much fun!), Andy Baldwin gave Tessa his dog tag? Do those count?

I did a little digging on the history of AU Bach, and it seems the among successful couples, the leads are all over 30! Tim, Sam, Matty J and now Matt....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:03 pm

sdmom wrote:@Sprite I was thinking about gifts given by the lead too...

Well, Rachel gave Bryan a watch (that made out sleuthing so much fun!), Andy Baldwin gave Tessa his dog tag? Do those count?

I did a little digging on the history of AU Bach, and it seems the among successful couples, the leads are all over 30! Tim, Sam, Matty J and now Matt....

Thanks. Now that you mention it, I remember Rachel and the watch, but that was kind of like a Cinderella type date wasn't it, so I don't really count those since they are a regular part of the show. I meant something more personal. I didn't really watch that closely back with Andi, but that sounds more like it. Either way, all those were F1's and they are rare, so no gifts for F2's.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Courtesy tenplay

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 E7ae8010

Wow! Simply stunning shot of these two in South Africa. Gorgeous! @Sundy bestbud!

Love this one too! The colors are spectacular!!! Stunning couple!

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum - Page 4 71079921_3058253477580810_4577596656840605696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQkJ-VnvdVhLmgzwH0QqBd5n3JiDcz8pHpm9ZlipDvzp3rEQA2ENlnRhvUf-IuHPhrw&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

That was the most beautiful FRC place of all Bachelor or Bachelorettes worldwide !!! beatingheart firework Sooooo stunning !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:41 pm

It looked like the girls had a difficult walk up to Matt - especially in their heels and long dresses.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:29 pm

Chelsie is such a gem!

Her facial expression in FRC is priceless! Totally adorable.
In The Project interview, she’s so confident and comfortable in her relationship with Matt, nothing happened four months ago matters to her now. She went back to work right away, not caring about her sm following. So rare nowadays.

She sets the bar so high, I don’t think I can like any other contests from now on. I can’t help but rooting for her and Matt.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:22 pm

I am beyond excited for these two! hearthumbsup THAT is the reason I watch this silly show... and it pays off here!
As some of you know and my handle name indicates... I’m into astrology and have spent a lot of time analyzing the contestants charts. I was eagerly wanting to check things out with Matt and Chelsie and need your help. I found two different birth dates for Chelsie, one is May 23 1990 ( the one I believe is correct) and the other is 1991. That makes a HUGE difference in many of their interaspects. I’m asking the good sleuths out there to help me and confirm both Matt and Chelsie’s info. I have also done Abbie ( June 20 1995) for comparison and it’s pretty interesting to read! One more thing, if anyone can find their Rising sign anywhere or the birth time. If any of this need to be PM I understand and appreciate.
I will be happy to share my findings with you and you may be surprised by the accuracy of traits and characteristics we can see at play.
Now let’s see this banner @Sprite and @AllAboutLove! Thanks!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:54 pm

@Astrobach I believe she is 28 so 1991

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:12 pm

@Just Looking
That is the number that was on the program BUT she shot the show right around when she had her birthday, right? In May...so I’m really unsure of the YEAR. I don’t want to use an age, I need the actual year if her birth. I saw both on diverse sources...that’s why I’m asking for help...Maybe someone who follows her on IG can see that by a post on the actual day ( last year?)
TYIA
ETA I’m hoping it’s actually 1990 ...better overall synastry...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt Agnew - Chelsie McLeod - Bachelor Australia - Season 7 - Fan Forum

+24
jen689
leavers
Bobette
sprout
carraiger