Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:04 pm

Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCF5PfJYniA


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55968
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:41 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCF5PfJYniA

This is a great Show. Can you guess who's under the masked costume? Check it out on Wednesday nights. :yes: :yes: :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3225
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:46 am

I really like this show but there is one problem with it this fall... it airs as the same time as Survivor. And, as a long-time Survivor watcher, I will not give it up. I also don't have a DVR nor do I have CBS All Access (never will again, they ripped me off last spring).

Last winter I was able to watch this show online but since the Fox entertainment division was purchased by Disney, they have made it harder to watch online.  I cannot get their app to work on my Roku where I could watch it.

Last season I knew 2 of the characters real persona on night 1.  From the guesses of characters on reddit, I don't think I will know many this season at all.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:33 am

We have a Dutch version airing at the moment as well, but I don't like the show. Hate those stupid costumes.


The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:05 pm

@2observe wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @2observe for bringing this to my attention! Looks like fun. I've never heard it it, not sure if it airs in Canada.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCF5PfJYniA

This is a great Show.  Can you guess who's under the masked costume?  Check it out on Wednesday nights. :yes: :yes: :yes:

The Masked Singer is on now. Check out the FOX Network
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3225
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe on Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:00 pm

I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3225
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:53 pm

@2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
It may not be on next week either if the series goes 7 games.  

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:12 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
It may not be on next week either if the series goes 7 games.  

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

@HavaDrPepper, do you mind posting the link please....I want to check this out....TIA Smiley

mercieme

Posts : 9292
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:48 am

@mercieme wrote:
@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@2observe wrote:I am soooo mad right now!!!!  The baseball game is taking over The Masked Singer. :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging
It may not be on next week either if the series goes 7 games.  

To tide you over, I read that the previous shows are now uploaded to YouTube. Full episodes.

@HavaDrPepper, do you mind posting the link please....I want to check this out....TIA Smiley
Like I said I read it. I haven't checked it out so don't have a link and won't have time until tomorrow.  Sorry.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:41 am

Masked Singer YT episodes




♡♡♡♡  
"I don't want to live without you, I don't wanna even breathe, I don't want to dream about you, want to wake up with you next to me, I don't want to go down any other road now, I don't want to love nobody but you. Looking in your eyes now, if I had to die now, I don't want to love nobody but you."- Nobody But You by Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Lowe510 The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_12 The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Jaitly10 The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Nbu_mv10
Linds911
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 10097
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 29
Location : California

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:59 am

Thanks @Linds911

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan on Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:23 pm

This show is really fun. I'm pretty clueless about figuring some of the people out. I seek out who people think some of the identities are. Sometimes I agree, and sometimes I'm not familiar with the person. I hope the guesses about Rottweiler are correct! He was supposed to perform this week, so I'm really bummed it's not going to be on for awhile.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 415
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Masked Singer USA - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum