SELECT CONTENT

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:08 pm

I watch this show with my mom and we really pay attention to the little clues they give before they sing. I think one of them is RuPaul, can't remember which costume though. Also think the pink flamingo is Adrienne Bailon (co-host of The Real.)

This show might be back on Wednesday because I don't think World Series is going to Game 7.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:11 am

Linds911 wrote:I watch this show with my mom and we really pay attention to the little clues they give before they sing. I think one of them is RuPaul, can't remember which costume though. Also think the pink flamingo is Adrienne Bailon (co-host of The Real.)

This show might be back on Wednesday because I don't think World Series is going to Game 7.

I believe the one you think is RuPaul is the Leopard.  He was my original guess.  However, I'm pretty certain it's somebody else.  Even though this is a spoiler forum, I won't say in case you want to figure it out for yourself.  I had read some were thinking Leopard could be this other person, and when I heard his voice last time, I recognized it as his.  Plus there were some clues that made it even more convincing it is this person (one being the 1963 on the door at the beginning of his clues).

Last edited by Buckeye_Fan on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling of RuPaul)

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:15 am

Wow, who would have guess that Lady Bug was Kelly Osbourne. I had NO idea that she could sing. I'm really trying to figure out the Tree, because her voice sounds really familiar. The bulldog did really well, but I'm wondering if he is really singing. The Fox is interesting as well. I already know who's the Flower. I think I know who's the Spider as well.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:40 pm

I do believe the Rottweiler is really singing. Pretty sure I recognize his voice. Sounds pretty much like the person who I (and many others - I didn't come up with it on my own) think he is, and I'm really excited that he is on the show. I hope he makes it to the end.

I don't know about the Tree, but have seen some guesses other than what the panel have guessed.

I'm certain I know who Fox is. I'm excited about him too.

Black Widow was eliminated and unmasked last week.

Triumph the Insult Comic was funny. Made for an even more entertaining show. I loved how he said Nick is the biggest man in show business since Ryan Seacrest started saying no to things. And that Robin Thicke is natural enemies with any woman born before 2000. hehehe

I'm confident I know who Leopard is. I've heard who Thingamajig is, but I'm not familiar with him. I've seen guesses for Flamingo and Butterfly, but I'm not really familiar with any of those guesses.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Masked Singer USA - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
HavaDrPepper
2observe
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: