SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:51 pm

https://people.com/health/tyler-camerons-chicago-marathon-photo-diary-bachelorette/?slide=7360016&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf#7360016

This a link to Tyler’s People’s photo diary of his Chicago marathon experience.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Astrobach wrote:https://people.com/health/tyler-camerons-chicago-marathon-photo-diary-bachelorette/?slide=7360016&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf#7360016

This a link to Tyler’s People’s photo diary of his Chicago marathon experience.

No wonder he didn't make his goal time if he kept stopping to greet fans.

I'll be interested to see if he improves on the NY marathon coming up in November.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 pm

Tyler's pace in the marathon slowed from what he has been able to do in his long run practices when he showed times on his social media. His practice was at about 8 minutes and and half per mile and the runs in the marathon showed at about 10 min per mile until the last 5 miles where his pace slowed more. Not sure why he decided to slow his pace or if the stopping for fans did but I noticed it when I kept track. Just to compare him to Matteo who had the same goal time ran at 8 minutes per mile until the last two miles where he crashed pretty hard (understandable at the pace he was going) and took 14 minutes to finish the last 5k. If not for that late crash Matteo was very close to the three and a half hour goal. Hopefully he can do better at the NYC Marathon in a few weeks.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:11 am

I don’t get the theory that Gigi is some cold, callous person who basically just used Tyler for a short period and then dropped him IMO. That doesn’t add up when you consider the Netherlands funeral. He could’ve easily not been there since they literally were seeing each other for a month. Why invite him if it’s not serious? This breakup or whatever could very well be a mutual decision. The media frenzy surrounding them was pretty intense. He still spoke highly of her in the LZ interview, I think the uncomfortableness people see is him not wanting his privacy invaded as opposed to a slight on GH. At this point why are people even referencing GH in interviews, I would feel uncomfortable too. I’m ready for that to stop, the media is still dragging this when Tyler and Gigi have moved on. All IMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:43 am

While I don't think - or care if - GH is a cold, callous person, it seems she only wanted a tiny taste of the "hot boy summer" Tyler was living. No harm, no foul IMO. It's doubtful GH was stressed over media coverage of their friendship after dating Joe Jonas, Cody Simpson and Zayn Malik Smiley

If Tyler didn't want his privacy invaded, he would simply refuse to do all the interviews he has willingly given. In the People interview upthread, he talked about being focused on Hannah on the 'ette show 35 seconds into the interview so I'd expect the occasional GH questions to continue. Tyler also said he's "not really a big Bible person" which may explain why Hannah wasn't interested in a longterm relationship with him. 

Tyler is no longer sleeping on a beanbag chair in his buddy's apartment, has met various "stars" he'd never have access to while swinging a hammer on a Florida construction site and can shill many products for cash. Good luck in the NY marathon and keep living your best life Tyler!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 pm

FLChica wrote:While I don't think - or care if - GH is a cold, callous person, it seems she only wanted a tiny taste of the "hot boy summer" Tyler was living. No harm, no foul IMO. It's doubtful GH was stressed over media coverage of their friendship after dating Joe Jonas, Cody Simpson and Zayn Malik Smiley

If Tyler didn't want his privacy invaded, he would simply refuse to do all the interviews he has willingly given. In the People interview upthread, he talked about being focused on Hannah on the 'ette show 35 seconds into the interview so I'd expect the occasional GH questions to continue. Tyler also said he's "not really a big Bible person" which may explain why Hannah wasn't interested in a longterm relationship with him. 

Tyler is no longer sleeping on a beanbag chair in his buddy's apartment, has met various "stars" he'd never have access to while swinging a hammer on a Florida construction site and can shill many products for cash. Good luck in the NY marathon and keep living your best life Tyler!

The Tyler/Gigi situation could have been as simple as 2 people in the 20’s attracted to each other so they hung out and went on dates but never reached the point of DTRing their relationship. The complication was, and will continue to be for Tyler, scrutiny from the media, paps, and fans. JMO he will continue to be asked if he is dating and anytime he is spotted with a female assumptions will be made. This happens with Bach alumni all the time and sadly won’t slow down anytime soon. Given Tyler has over 2M followers, he is rich click bait for tabloids so certain things are now out of his control... gossip, stealth pics being taken of him, and other privacy obstacles.
IMO he has some grounding things going for him. His new modelling career gives him access to a network of people that can advise him on how to navigate the level of “fame” he didn’t solicit but has nonetheless. His runs and charity bring a nice balance of physical and mental wellness. His BN network gives him friendships and people who can relate to the unusual aftermath of appearing on the show.
I think his meteoric rise is a double edged sword. Equal parts opportunity vs challenges.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:27 pm

Just want to ask y’all a question that’s been weighing on my mind a bit. Does anyone else feel Tyler is pandering to female targeted media of late? His social posts are really coming off like some PR orchestrated “I’m a male feminist” schtick and although he’s shown signs of that on the show, it’s getting a bit heavy handed and disingenuous. I really wish he wouldn’t have signed with Lori K because her PR is really hammy and cringe and the way Tyler is moving of late shows that. I just see him going down the road of being a cheesy ex-reality star. I had higher hopes for him. All IMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:42 pm

notarose wrote:
FLChica wrote:...snip  Tyler also said he's "not really a big Bible person" which may explain why Hannah wasn't interested in a longterm relationship with him. 

...snip
I think his meteoric rise is a double edged sword. Equal parts opportunity vs challenges.

Great observations!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:43 pm

I think Tyler is not well versed in a lot of matters because of his limited life experience IMO he says things that sound good to his fans. I don’t have a problem with it because he hasn’t harmed any one yet. I do think he has to worry about sounding like a know it all. His latest tweet piping in on a dispute between two married forty year olds, one who just got saved, with four kids I thought was a bit much. Because he knows nothing about sharing a life with someone and committing to them etc when he has only had one gf. Conversations like that I think he should avoid because he admittedly knows nothing about relationships and isn’t religious. People who aren’t fans or maybe are pointed out to him that he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. His tweets will carry beyond his BN fan base. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:59 pm

@Summerfun1980 The Kanye/Kim response is actually what I was referencing. There’s a few other things like his interviews and TV spots that feel like he’s being peg holed as that hot guy from The Bachelor. He just needs to be more careful especially commenting on celebs while trying to pander to feminist twitter. JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:59 pm

I really wish he wouldn’t have signed with Lori K

Is this confirmed? I know Tyler follows her and she follows him and she leaves a few thirsty comments on some of his IG posts but she has nothing about him on her page, which is odd and definitely not her style, when it comes to the people she's representing. She re-posted him a lot when he was out and about with Dylan and Hannah because of course Hannah is Lori's client.

But that's all the Tyler related stuff I've seen on Lori's page. Not that I'm saying it's out of the realm of possibility and I for one would be more than happy for it to not happen. Plus there was the article saying Tyler signed with WME, which is massive. So I cannot imagine what Lori could do for him that a global entity like WME can't.

As for his pandering, maybe or maybe this is truly how he thinks and feels and unfortunately some people's standards are so low that a good looking guy being half-way decent, sends them into a tizzy. And that I think was a big part of the cult like worship from some that happened towards Tyler during Hannah's season. Tyler would do or say things that honestly, should be things that any decent guy should do or say and people would lose their minds.

Personally I do think Tyler genuinely thinks or feels the way he expresses. I thought his whole body language and reaction during the E! News interview when the guy asked about Hannah sleeping with Peter and does it really not bother the contestants, seemed very genuine.

His latest tweet piping in on a dispute between two married forty year olds, one who just got saved, with four kids I thought was a bit much.

*edited* He was commenting on a scene from Keeping Up With the Kardashians *edited*. Hardly some bastion of "reality". Not to mention that considering the family puts their life out there as entertainment, I think they and everyone else are perfectly fine with any person commenting on what's happening. Literally, they treat their lives like a fictional dramatic series. *edited*IMO.

And this also brings me to my other point that I hardly see Tyler making so many of these type of posts to feed this notion of his pandering. That tweet was the first in that vein in however long. Tyler's social media is 90 percent cookies, working out and ABC Food Tours. Oh and his and Matt's bromance.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Snark towards members is not allowed)

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:04 pm

@lleyki The Lori K thing was posted on reddit, I can’t remember what proof there was but I figured since she comments on his stuff that it’s probably true. I’m also hoping it’s not. Also regarding The Kardashians thing, I get it’s TV and people will comment but I just don’t think people in the public realm should. The whole thing read like pandering and shows how naive he is about relationships. JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121