SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Jolena Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:31 pm

I know there's probably no chance that Hannah and Tyler start dating again and I do understand she rejected him and he should not accept being a 2nd choice .He was in the bachelor bubble and we all know how that can be. I get all that., but regardless  I do think they had great chemistry and made a pretty nice looking couple. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:38 pm

I think they were nice looking and had chemistry but a relationship takes more JMO something was lacking for Hannah. It’s easy on the outside to say she should’ve picked him but she didn’t feel “it” with him and it was obvious watching the show IMO the heart wants what it wants. Hers wanted Luke and then Jed. JMO

Her only mistake was publicly asking him out. Neither of their hearts were in it at that point and it created an unnecessary public mess. JMO.

Tyler and Hannah will find their person when the time is right.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:28 pm

@Jolena I agree. I really liked them together too and I do think Hannah regretted not choosing Tyler

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:55 pm

Jolena wrote:I know there's probably no chance that Hannah and Tyler start dating again and I do understand she rejected him and he should not accept being a 2nd choice .He was in the bachelor bubble and we all know how that can be. I get all that., but regardless  I do think they had great chemistry and made a pretty nice looking couple. jmo

@Jolena
I think Hannah’s a beautiful girl but, IMO being in New York and outside the bubble has increased Tyler’s exposure and elevated his expectations. That’s what it did for me when I lived there in my mid-twenties even after growing up in another huge city, Chicago. IMO Tyler is now looking for the total package - beauty, brains, sophistication, career, homemaker. He knows he can have it and IMO, he will expend the necessary effort to find the right girl. He’s got plenty of time and there are plenty of smart women who have it together or at least have a solid foundation and know where they’re going and how to get there. Hannah looks good with him but, IMO she does not complement him.

I really see Hannah with someone older and more established than Tyler. Not OLD, just firmly a man who is already successful to some extent. Like maybe an athlete or a successful entrepreneur. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:59 pm

It's nice to see Tyler supporting Hannah again publicly IMO.

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Tyler_11

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:15 pm

Tyler also needs someone to guide him IMO and will be looking for an established woman who can lead him and their relationship. He wanted Hannah to do that and thought she could (on the show He said he could be her arm candy and she could lead their family in faith) but she actually needs a man who can do that for her and I think she flat out prefers more traditional alpha men who want to lead, hence her attraction to Luke. Another reason they were not compatible.  They would’ve went no where. They do not complement each other. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi! Newbie here but long time lurker and big fan of Tyler's. Smiley I like Hannah and Tyler individually but never thought they would make a good couple, which is why I'm surprised so many people still ship them. I saw more of a spark between her and Luke/Jed and even Peter over Tyler. Even if Hannah chose Tyler as her F1, I'm not sure they would last because of Hannah's insecurities. Tyler is extremely confident in himself and what he can bring to the table, plus he gets a ton of attention from women. I'm not sure Hannah would have been able to handle all of that. All JMO.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:40 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:It's nice to see Tyler supporting Hannah again publicly IMO.

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 25 Tyler_11

This is the first time since his “biggest fan” post that he’s commented on her IG. Really sweet.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 am

Seatee wrote:Hi! Newbie here but long time lurker and big fan of Tyler's. Smiley I like Hannah and Tyler individually but never thought they would make a good couple, which is why I'm surprised so many people still ship them. I saw more of a spark between her and Luke/Jed and even Peter over Tyler. Even if Hannah chose Tyler as her F1, I'm not sure they would last because of Hannah's insecurities. Tyler is extremely confident in himself and what he can bring to the table, plus he gets a ton of attention from women. I'm not sure Hannah would have been able to handle all of that. All JMO.

@Seatee
I totally agree and WELCOME.
IMO You have correctly assessed the disconnect between Hannah and Tyler and frankly that same insecurity Hannah has makes her a burden for a man who is young and still putting his plans together. I love that he is well educated and has not one but two very disparate career paths.

The more I see of Hannah, the more I think her insecurity will undermine her DWTS and overall relocation success. When she started with her list of excuses Monday night, it was in full force. Her decision-making suffers because of it too., IMO. The last thing I want for Tyler is the full time job of trying unsuccessfully to build her up.
All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:09 am

Ok before it gets out of hand I would like to remind everyone that this is TYLER’s thread. Please don’t let Hannah become the focus, she has her own thread where all these discussions are welcome yes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:04 am

He could of reached out to her privately. I hate to say it because I liked the guy during the season, but this feels like an attention grab. Now she’s going to have to deal with the new can of open worms and the relentless questions.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:13 am

avacaroline wrote:He could of reached out to her privately. I hate to say it because I liked the guy during the season, but this feels like an attention grab. Now she’s going to have to deal with the new can of open worms and the relentless questions.

@avacaroline
As much as I hate to admit it, it could be an attention grab but, it’s consistent with his unwavering support of Hannah, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121