SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by dee Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:15 am

I don't know, 5 weeks seems pretty long for him. I can see how that is structure for him as I don't think he's stayed in one place for more than a month since initially going to NYC after filming.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 am

I’m so curious about what he’ll be doing out there for 5 weeks. He’s mentioned having things in the works (I’m assuming it’s work related) and I just wanna know what they are already.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:54 am

jen689 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I wonder what happened between Tyler and Gigi.   He went with her to her grandma’s funeral and then all of a sudden it was over.  
When Tyler started spending time with Gigi he entered into her world. He most likely wants to figure out his own life and what he wants. I think the timing was off. Gigi is ready for a relationship. Tyler not so much  JMO

From his answers, it's the other way around. He wanted to commit, she didn't... not with him at least

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:22 am

annatornay wrote:...From his answers, it's the other way around. He wanted to commit, she didn't... not with him at least
I find it interesting that Gigi would invite Tyler to her Grandmothers funeral if she didn't have strong feelings for him. They didn't date very long. I wonder why Tyler wanted a commitment when their relationship was so new question

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:32 am

There was a Twitter user (I forget the account name) who met Tyler at an event recently and claims he will be starting a podcast. Which to be honest, is a little disappointing if true. I was hoping he'd carve his own path instead of following the typical BN career path.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:48 am

I am not stirring the pot by stating this but I think it's likely Tyler will have another visit with HB if he's in LA for that long. Neither of them have that many friends there. Repeat ... I am not encouraging a romantic relationship but think friendship will make them want to see each other face-to-face.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:56 am

Seatee wrote:There was a Twitter user (I forget the account name) who met Tyler at an event recently and claims he will be starting a podcast. Which to be honest, is a little disappointing if true. I was hoping he'd carve his own path instead of following the typical BN career path.
Maybe it’ll be a sports podcast, so even though it wouldn’t be totally original, definitely a unique lane for BN. Idk if it’s true but I can’t find it in me to be upset at him making an honest living, and based on some numbers I’ve seen floating around, having your own podcast pays extremely well. Plus based on his answers on IG tonight, starting the contracting company with his friend in Florida is still a go.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:59 am

Norcalgal wrote:I am not stirring the pot by stating this but I think it's likely Tyler will have another visit with HB if he's in LA for that long. Neither of them have that many friends there. Repeat ... I am not encouraging a romantic relationship but think friendship will make them want to see each other face-to-face.
I actually think it’s pretty likely as well but I really don’t want it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:10 am

ReneeM wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I am not stirring the pot by stating this but I think it's likely Tyler will have another visit with HB if he's in LA for that long. Neither of them have that many friends there. Repeat ... I am not encouraging a romantic relationship but think friendship will make them want to see each other face-to-face.
I actually think it’s pretty likely as well but I really don’t want it.

Same. He's either going to attend a DWTS show and/or they will meet up. It's going to restart the rumors all over again.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:They’ll definitely see each other at the PCA’s I think. They typically seat people at tables by categories. I also just read on Reddit that E! has posted somewhere that the bachelor nation crew are at the same table or all in close proximity, which I guess makes sense. Hopefully seeing each other there will be enough.
E! showed a video that had Tyler, Colton and Wells (well Sarah Hyland name card anyway) all sitting together. No mention of where Hannah is sitting yet but to finish that table they showed Lucy Hale and Maggie Q are sitting with them. Its 10 per table so I am not sure where Hannah is sitting in relation to them. The commenter on the video teased like Hannah may sit there to but with 10 per table and all five probably bring plus ones it doesn't seem so. She is probably close by though considering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjOv1J5BbzU

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:31 am

jen689 wrote:
annatornay wrote:...From his answers, it's the other way around. He wanted to commit, she didn't... not with him at least
I find it interesting that Gigi would invite Tyler to her Grandmothers funeral if she didn't have strong feelings for him. They didn't date very long. I wonder why Tyler wanted a commitment when their relationship was so new question
IMO, he’s a commitment type of guy. Mayb3 he comes on too strong too quickly or says all the right things to woo a girl. I really don’t know. He is rather gorgeous though and I hope he finds his one some day - my daughter is single

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:05 am

Of course -- Tyler wanted to commit to Gigi. How many single men would say no to being in a relationship with a supermodel especially if they are getting into the modeling business? I am not saying that he didn't have feelings for her, but I am sure that it was also a big ego boost. I personally think that she still has a connection to Zayn and did not take Tyler very seriously. Maybe Tyler learned something from the whole experience -- hopefully, he did. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121