SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:50 pm

I'm confused why what Tyler is doing is so terrible and clout chasing? Maybe he really likes Hannah (as a friend, or possibly more) and wishes her well? Hannah isn't blameless in the Tyler/Hannah saga. She chose Jed over him and hurt Tyler badly. Then Tyler chose Gigi over Hannah and hurt her badly.

They are equal now - there's a symmetry to what happened. At the very least they can be friends and if they want more, who are we to judge? And I'm not sure why we think that Hannah is so dismayed by Tyler's alleged "clout chasing" of mentioning her name?

Hannah recently liked one of Tyler's Instagram posts - she didn't have to do that. Hannah's mother, Sue Brown, very recently followed Tyler's mother on Instagram. It doesn't seem to me that the Brown family is trying to push away the Cameron family.

Again, who knows if anything will happen between them over the next 5 weeks, but who are we to judge if it does? If it's the right thing for them, then it's the right thing. And if it isn't, it won't be. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:08 pm

annatornay wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
annatornay wrote:
Sprite wrote:
annatornay wrote:He's so going to DTWS and trying to get Hannah back, it's just embarrasing. Can't believe he turned out to be such a clout chaser. Disappointed.

I don't think he is trying to get Hannah back at all. He basically said he hopes she does better on DWTS than the losing Alabama football team did at their game. Bit of a stretch to jump from that, to that he wants Hannah back. IMO it sounded more like a bit of a joke at the expense of the Alabama football team more than anything else.

English is my second language so maybe what I write sounds a bit more harsh than what I actually mean.
But I do think he's trying to get press by refering to Hannah and honestly it's unfair to her (he left her to pursue a supermodel!)
Inho, if he's trying to be funny, I don't feel like he is. In fact, if I were Hannah I would ask him to stop name dropping me.

One thing is sure, Tyler is definitely popular, sometimes maybe polarizing but he has no reason to chase ‘clout’, he is doing  fine all on his own IMO. And I’m not seeing how the fact that he’s mentioning Hannah’s name is chasing clout or ‘ name dropping’ they are at equal level of popularity and for all we know, they may already be in touch. This is no longer the time where she was kept under 24 h surveillance by Bach producers who were manipulating all the moves strategically. She knows he will be in attendance tomorrow at the PCA ( with his Mom) and frankly, why would he do this after being humiliated and rejected by her?
Because they both moved on and are still friends.
As for the bold, I disagree and it’s not like he ‘ left her’ since they ( H and him) were NOT in a relationship when he met Gigi, and he didn’t expect to have something develops as it did between them.
It’s easy to judge from our POV that is full of assumptions but we don’t know his heart and mind. He is living his life and has opportunities that are presented to him, but all in all, he stays true to his values and has done and continues to do a lot of good around him.
He also is always more ‘ loose ‘ when he drinks P, and this comment is again dissected and over analyzed for much more than what he simply means, IMO, which is, he wishes well for Hannah for the PCA and the DWTS. If and when there is more, we will certainly know, there is nowhere to hide anymore, as this tweet proves again.
JMHO

Honestly, I didn't expect to having to explain every single word that I write but here starts MY IHO rant:
He slept with Hannah even after getting humilliated on national TV, got caught by paps, liked ig posts of him coming out of her house and the following day was on a date and spent the night on Gigi's place.
He had every right to do so cause he was single: YES.

That is one BIG assumption that is very debatable. They both separately have implied that they’ve talked all night and that night was a little like a second FS where they DIDN’T have sex. They had their first opportunity to talk and catch up WITHOUT producers around and figure things out. Can you imagine the amount of questions and corrections you would have after the show is done ?
How is it a context to spend the night having sex is really beyond me. They agreed they were NOT ready to be in a relationship, Tyler said it and she said it as well. But of course, because he was caught by paps coming out of her apartment in the morning, everyone ASSUMED that they did. They sure didn’t looked all loved up and he looked very p/ o to be photographed, realizing he had been set up ( very likely by TPTB ) to expose him and get the conversations going. Mission accomplished on that. IMO They BOTH were not expecting this media tsunami and got played and unfortunately, Hannah was at the centre of media attention because of HER choices, and many interviewers couldn’t help but maximize the opportunities to ask her about that night.  Tyler cannot be made responsible for the media circus and the fact that Hannah was asked questions about them. That’s on the MEDIA not him. That is the unfortunate reality that no one is letting go of their narrative even if very far from reality.

Now, if everyone here are a public figure and this is happening in a every public way, does it look good? IHO, NOT AT ALL. Especially if for months you've been profesing your love to one of them. In fact, I'm actually surprised Gigi agreed to go out with him after seeing his pics with Hannah.

Maybe because Tyler told the truth to her, which is that there was nothing romantic between them at the time. And again why in the hell would Gigi sleep with him in the first night they met? Again, too many assumptions based on paps photos and no facts.

A few months later, the supermodel dumps him so he starts speaking about Hannah again. He has every right to do so: YES or MAYBE. Does it look good? NO. Mostly cause he didn't talk about her before and said he wanted to keep his dating like private.
About being friends? I don't believe that for a second. Gigi's people said she waited to UF him so as not to generate any more buzz. So he can keep saying all he wants, but there's no friendship there. And about Hannah, she herself said he only reached out to say HB. I don't call that a friend, but that's just me taking.
Finally, he has lost tons of followers on IG (if you don't believe me you can fact check that here: https://www.trackalytics.com/instagram/profile/Tylerjcameron3/).

I am very aware of the thousands of followers that he lost, and so did Gigi, btw, but all in all he regained most of those numbers and is still one of the top followed BN person and that will not change soon. The Tannah fans deserted him and some Gigi fans came in until the tides turned again. But he doesn’t need Hannah to be relevant, he is building his brand on his own merit and will continue to shine, despite the ups and downs of the media world. Because his popularity is a phenomena that is based on his hard work and his values as much as the fantasy loving fans who thirst for him in one way or another.

Considering that's his main source of income that we know of, I'd say he needs to stay revelant. And he's popular, yes but only in States. We don't watch the bachelor shows in other countries, only heard of him when he got followed by Gigi.
Anyway, I truly like Tyler and to be honest I feel he has all the qualities to be the next top male model and I'll keep staning him if he follows that path. His personal life doesn't really interest me but that's all that matters apparently.

Unfortunately, the media is seeing him as a wonderful sure bait for publicity and clicks and he will just need to navigate the currents as they are, because it’s going to be a challenge to do anything privately from now on. Not because he wants to but because he is a commodity now.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:09 pm

annatornay wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
annatornay wrote:
Sprite wrote:
annatornay wrote:He's so going to DTWS and trying to get Hannah back, it's just embarrasing. Can't believe he turned out to be such a clout chaser. Disappointed.

I don't think he is trying to get Hannah back at all. He basically said he hopes she does better on DWTS than the losing Alabama football team did at their game. Bit of a stretch to jump from that, to that he wants Hannah back. IMO it sounded more like a bit of a joke at the expense of the Alabama football team more than anything else.

English is my second language so maybe what I write sounds a bit more harsh than what I actually mean.
But I do think he's trying to get press by refering to Hannah and honestly it's unfair to her (he left her to pursue a supermodel!)
Inho, if he's trying to be funny, I don't feel like he is. In fact, if I were Hannah I would ask him to stop name dropping me.

One thing is sure, Tyler is definitely popular, sometimes maybe polarizing but he has no reason to chase ‘clout’, he is doing  fine all on his own IMO. And I’m not seeing how the fact that he’s mentioning Hannah’s name is chasing clout or ‘ name dropping’ they are at equal level of popularity and for all we know, they may already be in touch. This is no longer the time where she was kept under 24 h surveillance by Bach producers who were manipulating all the moves strategically. She knows he will be in attendance tomorrow at the PCA ( with his Mom) and frankly, why would he do this after being humiliated and rejected by her?
Because they both moved on and are still friends.
As for the bold, I disagree and it’s not like he ‘ left her’ since they ( H and him) were NOT in a relationship when he met Gigi, and he didn’t expect to have something develops as it did between them.
It’s easy to judge from our POV that is full of assumptions but we don’t know his heart and mind. He is living his life and has opportunities that are presented to him, but all in all, he stays true to his values and has done and continues to do a lot of good around him.
He also is always more ‘ loose ‘ when he drinks P, and this comment is again dissected and over analyzed for much more than what he simply means, IMO, which is, he wishes well for Hannah for the PCA and the DWTS. If and when there is more, we will certainly know, there is nowhere to hide anymore, as this tweet proves again.
JMHO

Honestly, I didn't expect to having to explain every single word that I write but here starts MY IHO rant:
He slept with Hannah even after getting humilliated on national TV, got caught by paps, liked ig posts of him coming out of her house and the following day was on a date and spent the night on Gigi's place.
He had every right to do so cause he was single: YES.
Now, if everyone here are a public figure and this is happening in a every public way, does it look good? IHO, NOT AT ALL. Especially if for months you've been profesing your love to one of them. In fact, I'm actually surprised Gigi agreed to go out with him after seeing his pics with Hannah.
A few months later, the supermodel dumps him so he starts speaking about Hannah again. He has every right to do so: YES or MAYBE. Does it look good? NO. Mostly cause he didn't talk about her before and said he wanted to keep his dating like private.
About being friends? I don't believe that for a second. Gigi's people said she waited to UF him so as not to generate any more buzz. So he can keep saying all he wants, but there's no friendship there. And about Hannah, she herself said he only reached out to say HB. I don't call that a friend, but that's just me taking.
Finally, he has lost tons of followers on IG (if you don't believe me you can fact check that here: https://www.trackalytics.com/instagram/profile/Tylerjcameron3/). Considering that's his main source of income that we know of, I'd say he needs to stay revelant. And he's popular, yes but only in States. We don't watch the bachelor shows in other countries, only heard of him when he got followed by Gigi.
Anyway, I truly like Tyler and to be honest I feel he has all the qualities to be the next top male model and I'll keep staning him if he follows that path. His personal life doesn't really interest me but that's all that matters apparently.

1) It is not a known fact that he slept with Hannah and, even if he did, he was straightforward about wanting to see other people.

2) He has not lost tons of IG followers. In fact, he's remained remarkably steady since the show ended.

3) He professed his love for Hannah on the show. He never claimed to be in love with her post-show (only said there were residual feelings) so I'm not sure why that would deter someone that was interested in him.

4) I'm befuddled that an innocuous tweet saying that he hopes Hannah fairs better than Bama did is seen as sinister or calculating.

5) Hannah's woe is me schtick certainly is effective.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Sorry if my last post is weird, I tried editing it but got caught by time and couldn’t replace it properly so I put ‘ my  opinions in italics following each segment of that post. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for understanding.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I'm confused why what Tyler is doing is so terrible and clout chasing? Maybe he really likes Hannah (as a friend, or possibly more) and wishes her well? Hannah isn't blameless in the Tyler/Hannah saga. She chose Jed over him and hurt Tyler badly. Then Tyler chose Gigi over Hannah and hurt her badly.

They are equal now - there's a symmetry to what happened. At the very least they can be friends and if they want more, who are we to judge? And I'm not sure why we think that Hannah is so dismayed by Tyler's alleged "clout chasing" of mentioning her name?

Hannah recently liked one of Tyler's Instagram posts - she didn't have to do that. Hannah's mother, Sue Brown, very recently followed Tyler's mother on Instagram. It doesn't seem to me that the Brown family is trying to push away the Cameron family.

Again, who knows if anything will happen between them over the next 5 weeks, but who are we to judge if it does? If it's the right thing for them, then it's the right thing. And if it isn't, it won't be. JMO
I for one don't think him trying to get attention or clout chasing isn't a bad thing. I think some are just calling it as they see it. People will probably not like that I think some of the Hannah's struggles and being open about it is somewhat a brand for her and I think supportive of a people but especially women is also a brand for Tyler. I believe that is partly who they are but they definitely magnified parts of themselves on social media because of what the bachelor editors made them on the show.

I also don't think it bothers Hannah that much as long as the media stops asking about it constantly. I don't think she had a problem with the comment on her post and the like she made on his was a thank you for the support. Also from what I saw no media mention it to her this week so again I don't think she minded it either.

I don't like the thinking "oh now they are even and can become something." I just don't think there is anything to get even for. They both know what the show is about and came out it not together. He was moving on when Hannah broke up with Jed. I don't know why people expected them at the same place they where in in Greece. I also am of the camp from what they show on the show until FS he really wasn't given much hope about where he actually stood with Hannah. And I don't think at that time Hannah had feelings for the real Tyler. during ATFR. I think both weren't 100% truthful and edited some stuff they where feeling or had felt in their post show interviews. I think they needed to talk some stuff out but I didn't expect some great romance after the sleep over.

I seen people have way to much expectations for the PCAs and the weeks he is in LA. And not realistic ones. Like I saw people get way to hopeful over ATFR and the sleepover. I think people just have loft expectations for them to becoming something and I don't either want to be part of a couple anytime soon. And we saw what happen when the expectations weren't meant then. I would love for them to actual have a real friendship because that seems what Hannah needs right now. I just don't know how that happens when people tend to overreact to every little thing they do that may or may not involve the other. I am probably just rambling now. But I am not sure why people even have expectation for this or anticipating these events. If these things are really going to lead to an actual friendship between them I don't know why people can't let it happen naturally instead of it getting hyped up. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Emeralds wrote: Hannah's woe is me schtick certainly is effective.

LOL, I'm confused by how Tyler's Tweet is related to Hannah's "woe is me schtick," whatever that is. Perhaps Tyler likes her and cares about her and wants her to do well! That can be true, even if they don't get back together. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Emeralds wrote: Hannah's woe is me schtick certainly is effective.

LOL, I'm confused by how Tyler's Tweet is related to Hannah's "woe is me schtick," whatever that is. Perhaps Tyler likes her and cares about her and wants her to do well! That can be true, even if they don't get back together. IMO

It was not a comment on Tyler, but rather the handwringing about how pooooor Hannah, who has been through so much (*cough* mostly do to her remarkably poor decisionmaking), will possibly be effected by a tweet. IMO, Hannah shares her ‘struggles’ for personal gain as it’s been an effective tool for building and maintaining her fanbase.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:24 am

@Emeralds Hannah is focusing on her self and doesn’t bring him or any one else up. She talks about herself for personal gain. We are questioning why he is tweeting her name at all when according to Hannah they do not have a relationship whatsoever? He is using someone else’s name for personal gain. If it were anyone else in BN, like Demi name dropping Kristian, pitch forks would be out. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:13 am

I really don't get why people are making such a big deal of a simple tweet! Him saying he hopes Hannah will take the award is all of a sudden trying to get back with her or using her for personal gain? Poor Hannah can't do anything wrong and Tyler gets crucified for being supportive of a friend? I,m sorry but I think this is really ridiculous.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:39 am

@Dutchy23 only Tyler has said they were friends. Hannah said they don’t talk. I do not think they are friends. Tyler said he and Gigi were friends too and then she unfollowed. I think he uses the term loosely. JMO

I’m not saying poor Hannah. But she’s not doing anything but living her life and talking about herself. It is not the same as someone talking about someone else for gain. It’s not just this tweet. It started with the public happy b day during the zima interview and mentioning he texted her, which led to many headlines and Hannah getting asked about it several times, and the boners interview with Juliet. He’s generating press using someone else. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:56 am

@Dutchy23 I agree. IMO, People reading something into nothing

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:09 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Dutchy23 only Tyler has said they were friends. Hannah said they don’t talk. I do not think they are friends. Tyler said he and Gigi were friends too and then she unfollowed. I think he uses the term loosely. JMO

I’m not saying poor Hannah. But she’s not doing anything but living her life and talking about herself. It is not the same as someone talking about someone else for gain. It’s not just this tweet. It started with the public happy b day during the zima interview and mentioning he texted her, which led to many headlines and Hannah getting asked about it several times, and the boners interview with Juliet. He’s generating press using someone else. JMO

I have to disagree with your statement that you do not think they are even friends. I think they have great respect for each other and will always have each other’s back. Does that mean they want to get back together imo No. I think we are taking things and making them bigger than they are. It was a simple tweet wishing her the best. I think Tyler is just that kind of guy that is comfortable enough to show his respect for women and Hannah. I do not think he is using her for clout he is just a great guy that cares for his friends and family. Maybe a little tipsy when he posted it but wishing someone good luck is not that big of a thing. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121