SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:56 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 because he could reach out privately and Hannah said he does not. Supporting only publicly = for attention. JMO if Hannah said he reaches out privately, I would feel differently. Tyler is not so busy he can’t text or call. He doesn’t work a normal job that keeps him busy. He doesn’t reach out privately because he doesn’t want to. JMO

Honestly we have no idea if Tyler reaches out privately or not. That Live was from a few weeks ago. Do we know that Tyler hasn't reached out privately since then? Since that Live, Tyler made the supportive comment on Hannah's post, Hannah liked Tyler's post, and Sue Brown followed Andrea Cameron. How do we know what is going on privately in their friendship? IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:24 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 because he could reach out privately and Hannah said he does not. Supporting only publicly = for attention. JMO if Hannah said he reaches out privately, I would feel differently. Tyler is not so busy he can’t text or call. He doesn’t work a normal job that keeps him busy. He doesn’t reach out privately because he doesn’t want to. JMO

And you know this for certain because?
I guess we will have to wait and see what happens tonight. My bet is they will share some friendly conversation, maybe even a photo, because that's what friends do!

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 42 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:

Honestly we have no idea if Tyler reaches out privately or not. That Live was from a few weeks ago. Do we know that Tyler hasn't reached out privately since then? Since that Live, Tyler made the supportive comment on Hannah's post, Hannah liked Tyler's post, and Sue Brown followed Andrea Cameron. How do we know what is going on privately in their friendship? IMO

JMO it’s awkward encountering a tv ex. I think this because fans watched intimate details between exes, so even though in RL it’s also awkward initially, coming from tv has extra stuff attached. Their last public encounter on tv was on ATFR and instead of closure that ended with an invitation for a drink that was accepted. Its like the storyline itself lacks closure.
Should Hannah and Tyler have an exchange at the PCA, IMO that’s a good thing. Most leads eventually encounter show exes due to mutual friends and events so the smoother the path the better.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:38 pm

I’m sure Hannah & Tyler will be friendly/cordial tonight, especially since his mom’s with him. I don’t think either of them harbour any negativity towards the other. I don’t think there needs to be any more than that though, they aren’t friends, & if Hannah was telling the truth in the advice video she did, she doesn’t want to be friends. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:44 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens tonight. My bet is they will share some friendly conversation, maybe even a photo, because that's what friends do!

Because Hannah said it. If the status changes, my opinion will change. But it is my opinion that they are not friends based on what Hannah has said when asked about him and I’ll wait on Hannah to indicate differently because I trust what she says.

As Renee said, if Hannah runs into him at the PCAs I’m sure she’ll say hi and keep it moving. Maybe a group BN pic if they trap her. I don’t think she has any desire to take pics, hang out, have a conversation with Tyler. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:45 pm

What time does the Red carpet for the PCA start on the East Coast? Anyone?  Is it on the "E" Channel? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:09 pm

Jolena wrote:What time does the Red carpet for the PCA start on the East Coast? Anyone?  Is it on the "E" Channel? TIA
Yes, E! Channel according to my tv schedule. On The Red Carpet from 7-9 eastern time and PCA Awards from 9-11 eastern time.

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:22 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:

Because Hannah said it. If the status changes, my opinion will change. But it is my opinion that they are not friends based on what Hannah has said when asked about him and I’ll wait on Hannah to indicate differently because I trust what she says.

As Renee said, if Hannah runs into him at the PCAs I’m sure she’ll say hi and keep it moving. Maybe a group BN pic if they trap her. I don’t think she has any desire to take pics, hang out, have a conversation with Tyler. JMO

I wonder why his mom would want to still support her if she is not friends with Tyler and wants nothing to do with him. I am sure his mother will support any decision her son makes. All of this is just exactly why I could never support Hannah her true colors are shining through. JMO She really needs to grow up ! Unfollow the dude if this is all true. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:42 pm

I dont think Hannah has a problem with Tyler. Why would she, imo? We should have a new word nowadays... instahram/twitter/facebookfriends. I have a lot of friends that I only talk to on social media because I am not a phone person and we live far away from each other. They are still my friends. 

Imo Hannah wouldnt have liked Tylers instagrampost about a week ago if his support on social media would have bothered her. I dont want to make a problem about something that might be no problem for her. She is strong, she can put her foot down if it botheres her imo.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:31 pm

What's crazy to me is Hannah being elevated as so some sort of superstar that Tyler needs to gain publicity from. They are equal IMO. She's not Gigi. Do I think he is calculated? A bit. Though, I don't think it has anything to do with Hannah herself or her status. All he is known for is The Bachelor, so of course anything related to it is going to get him publicity, especially Hannah due to obvious reasons. She might be the same way once DWTS is over when she also strives to stay relevant. Although, I do believe this whole mental health shtick she is cultivating will be the thing that she peddles afterward. Anyway, I also feel Tyler probably gets a kick out of the frenzy him mentioning her will cause in BN. I don't think either one is interested in a genuine romance with the other. They went on the show for opportunities, they can find romantic relationships elsewhere that don't involve a reality tv show. JMO.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Miyala wrote:I dont think Hannah has a problem with Tyler. Why would she, imo? We should have a new word nowadays... instahram/twitter/facebookfriends. I have a lot of friends that I only talk to on social media because I am not a phone person and we live far away from each other. They are still my friends. 

Imo Hannah wouldnt have liked Tylers instagrampost about a week ago if his support on social media would have bothered her. I dont want to make a problem about something that might be no problem for her. She is strong, she can put her foot down if it botheres her imo.

Both parties have personal contact info for the other. If either person was uncomfortable with being mentioned publicly on SM, they have the ability to communicate about it privately. Hannah liked Tyler’s post/comment. If it bothered her to be mentioned by him, why do that? That was only 2 weeks ago. They aren’t getting back together, but BOTH are getting extra buzz from Tyler’s tweet.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:09 pm

It’s not about elevating Hannah. She’s the most popular member of BN right now, she’s currently on DWTS which is keeping her in the spotlight, that’s just a fact. Maybe Tyler has things in the works that will help him stay relevant but as of now, his popularity has started fading, according to socialblade he’s started losing followers, while Hannah’s still net gaining. His popularity comes from people loving the way he was with Hannah so now imo he’s going back to that well. The same way it was discussed during Hannah’s season about Nick cozying up to Tyler because of his popularity, now Tyler’s doing the same thing. If in a few months Hannah’s using other people to stay relevant, it’ll be talked about as well. No one’s above criticism. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121