SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:23 am

Jolena wrote:After growing up and living in Florida all his life I give Tyler ONE winter in NYC and he'll be OUT  cantstopl IMO if the right gigs come to him from LA he will end up settling there for a while and loving the weather too.

@Jolena

IMO, after living in NYC - it will be a while before Tyler will want to go back to Florida, weather notwithstanding. There is no place like NY. Especially if he gets decent modeling gigs.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:55 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-reveals-what-tyler-cameron-said-to-her-at-pcas/

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:23 pm

@Summerfun1980 This article is only bringing in a fraction of their interaction with Tyler obviously, as they were seen talking for about 15 minutes at the table before she was called to accept her award. We can guess a lot of things about that exchange which was their first in person catch up, in a totally public and televised event, since last August. They will be asked about it I’m sure and they will say only what they want to be known. It’s good that this step has been taken so that no matter what happens in the future, and the speculations about it will not stop yet, the pressure will hopefully be lessened to have it occurred.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:32 pm

They asked Hannah about their entire interaction after dwts Mon. I think Hannah is honest. If that’s all she said it was, a quick hello and talk about dwts at the table, I believe her.  Small talk about dwts to break the ice is believable to me.  The way she was talking with her hands I just know she was describing how much pain she is in from dwts laugh out loud JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Credit: @PeopleTV
peopletv #TheBachelorette alum #TylerCameron reveals who he thinks are some of the sexiest men alive!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:They asked Hannah about their entire interaction after dwts Mon. I think Hannah is honest. If that’s all she said it was, a quick hello and talk about dwts at the table, I believe her.  Small talk about dwts to break the ice is believable to me.  The way she was talking with her hands I just know she was describing how much pain she is in from dwts laugh out loud JMO

I agree. What else could they talk about after not speaking or seeing each other since early August? I imagine their conversation was mostly around DWTS, and maybe the Alabama game and their families. Shallow stuff.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:21 pm

Here’s the quote:

“ Ballroom on the brain! Tyler Cameron checked in with his ex Hannah Brown during their brief interaction at the 2019 E! People’s Choice Awards on Sunday, November 10.  “He just asked about dancing,” the Dancing With the Stars contestant, 25, told Us Weekly and other reporters after the Monday, November 11, episode of the competition. “I told him I’m focused on that. … That was [a] really quick little ‘hi.’”

How do we know that comes from their time at the table, and not their time when they met prior to going into the awards? She had a separate interview where she said that she saw Tyler and his mom when they first arrived and gave his mom a hug.  Couldn’t that have been the little hi she was referring to in this Us magazine article?

I’m not trying to say that they had a big deep conversation at the table, I’m just saying that it’s not clear from this article that she’s referring to their longer conversation at their table.

Last edited by mbl on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:34 pm

Because she said it the next day, after DWTS. Safe to say she is talking about their entire interaction that night. JMO

On the red carpet she was interviewed after bumping into Tyler and said they just said hi and hugged, no mention of DWTS talk. On the red carpet, people move quickly. They don’t stop and chat for conversations. Quick hi’s and hugs and moving to interviews.

She mentioned a chat about dwts on Monday so safe to assume that was from the table. JMO

All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Seatee wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:They asked Hannah about their entire interaction after dwts Mon. I think Hannah is honest. If that’s all she said it was, a quick hello and talk about dwts at the table, I believe her.  Small talk about dwts to break the ice is believable to me.  The way she was talking with her hands I just know she was describing how much pain she is in from dwts laugh out loud JMO

I agree. What else could they talk about after not speaking or seeing each other since early August? I imagine their conversation was mostly around DWTS, and maybe the Alabama game and their families. Shallow stuff.

Agreed. Hannah was clear before about them not talking so I would expect a shallow conversation to break the ice. I also didn’t expect he or his mom to go to DWTS after Hannah said they don’t talk, so wasn’t surprised about that. I’m sure ABC would’ve loved to have him there. Lol All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:04 pm

No one will ever truly know what they talked about but at least they were on friendly terms. I do not understand why it is such a big deal if they talked or not. @Astrobach I agree with you . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:19 pm

Did anyone noticed there were no Gigi questions? Very strange. I wonder if they were told not to ask.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:08 pm

Or maybe people have just moved on?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121