SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:58 pm

dee wrote:@summerfun1980 It's probably because I'm from a colder climate and from a major metropolitan city very similar to NYC, that makes NYC seem ideal to me if you have the funds laugh out loud I don't see him raising a family there, but he's young and single, so I can see the appeal.

I don't think he moved to NYC yet before the season. I think he went up to NYC and stayed with Matt to meet with his current modelling agency to get some shots to build his portfolio prior to filming the show. He seemed pretty open to the idea of moving for opportunities and experience. He said he always wanted to move to another city as he's never really lived anywhere besides Florida and NC for college.

When did Tyler say he hated LA? I remember him mentioning about hating LA traffic, but don't recall anything about the city as a whole? I can see him living there for a bit before going back to Florida.

@dee
I agree with you about the appeal of NY but, of course that’s likely due to the fact that I’m a big city girl too. There is no place like NY and I can see Tyler expanding his tastes and orientation and becoming more comfortable there each month. His runs in major city marathons and comfort with jogging through Central Park along with his charity’s focus show a sense of adventure and fearlessness and urban sophistication that make him so much sexier to me. IMO His tastes and versatility are so much bigger than the small box some BN fans tried to limit him to and found fault with his dating Gigi and/or, moving past and away from Hannah. I love the growth he’s shown and even if he someday decides to go back to Jupiter or any other small town, he’ll be so much more well rounded, interesting and exposed because of the time he’s spending in NY, IMO.
I also never saw any evidence that Tyler said he hated LA - only the traffic which everyone from everywhere including LA hates. He’s been quoted many times as saying that but, I would need to see that quote to believe he ever really said he hates LA. He seems pretty live and let live for that sentiment but, he’s entitled because lots of people have no interest in the laid back lifestyle that is LA and it’s certainly inconsistent with the pace he seems to enjoy in NY. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:59 pm

I suppose I could like NY if I could handle the cold. But I prefer to be in a swimsuit 24/7. Lol

I think he said he hated LA on the first bachelor party podcast he did. I remember a discussion with Juliet about it. Details are fuzzy.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:10 pm

I can’t blame him if he dislikes LA it’s so spread out, traffic is awful, it’s dirty and pretentious. All imo . While I couldn’t live in NYC I would choose yo live there over LA any day. Orange County and San Diego are great but LA us the worst! All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 pm

From comedian Iliza Shlesinger's IG stories. 

theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 Screen76

https://www.instagram.com/ilizas/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:01 pm

@Tiggerlgh LA is much cleaner than NYC JMO but of course depends on where you can afford to live.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:00 pm

dee wrote:@summerfun1980 I'm wondering if his place in NYC is comped or at the very least partially sponsored. There's no need to tag the new building if he didn't need to. If true, I'm super jealous laugh out loud I guess if him and Matt are actually paying full rent, I don't see paying $3500/month an issue for Tyler? He mentioned wanting to win a 3day trip for his dad at an auction and his cap was $15K. It didn't end up working out for him, but if that was his cap for a gift, I don't think paying $3500/month (which I doubt he is even paying that much) is really that big of a deal. I guess I'm also biased as I can see how he would want to live in NYC as there's really no place like it, imo. His lifestyle right now would probably be more conducive to either living in NYC or LA. I would choose NYC any day if it were up to me laugh out loud That being said, I do see him returning to Florida eventually as he actually seems very prideful when talking about living and growing up there. Didn't he also say in interviews that his hope was to eventually be able to make Florida his home base and fly out to modelling gigs and other opportunities should they come up?

I'd be shocked if it wasn't free or heavily discounted. He, and even moreso Matt, tag it often in their IG stories. No other reason to do that other than trying to drum up publicity for the place to lure people in. The company who owns it had to take out a huge loan because it has a really, really low occupancy rate. I don't even think originally you could even rent, it was buy only, but they changed direction due to lack of interest.

I see Tyler back in Florida or LA for his next move.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Lurker wrote:
I see Tyler back in Florida or LA for his next move.

Agree

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Tyler mentioned in a passing Twitter comment that he should wait 4 years to have kids because he's still too immature. It seems that his plan is to settle down and be a dad by 30. I can't see him doing either of those things in LA or NYC so I could see him having fun for now in both cities and then heading back to FL when he's ready to settle down in the next few years. Makes sense since it doesn't seem his plan before the Bachelorette was to really be any other place but Florida (his initial modeling agency was in Miami).

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:59 pm

He said he was always planning on NY in an interview. He spent time there before the bachelorette and was always planning to return.

He said at least four not that he would be ready in four. .I don’t expect him to settle down until his 30s JMO he’s still only had one real relationship. He might be another arie situation. Return to the franchise when he’s mid to late 30s to be the bachelor.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:08 pm

If he leaves NYC it may also depend on where his SO that he chooses to settle down with is from.  I could see him staying in NY or go to where she was from as well.  Florida or Cali aren’t the only options.  Imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:34 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:If he leaves NYC it may also depend on where his SO that he chooses to settle down with is from.  I could see him staying in NY or go to where she was from as well.  Florida or Vali aren’t the only options.  Imo.

Very true @Tiggerlgh
Once you’ve lived in NY, you are not intimidated by anyplace and you can navigate anywhere, IMO. His next chapter has no restrictions or limitations. He’s not fearful of urban landscapes, cold weather, big rents, subway travel, flying out anywhere from his home base. He’s free and happy and gaining more experiences every day. Liberation is good. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:34 am

Does anyone find it strange that Tyler has been pretty quiet on SM ever since he got to LA? He didn't even post anything from the Revolve event. He did post a couple of stories and tweets yesterday I think, but I guess I'm so used to him cataloging every detail of his day. theBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 50 1f606 Maybe the project he's working on is top secret?

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121