SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Astrobach Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:16 am

@mbl ITA and would also like to say that being seen flirting with a woman, whoever she is, when you are Tyler, is a challenge to keep private, especially when who you’re with is a known figure as well. And one night of flirting or ‘ bad behavior’ doesn’t equate dating or even sleeping with that person, which is also an immediate reaction and conclusion from any onlooker and he can’t win with those rumor mills constantly attaching a narrative on his every move and connection.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:27 am

@mbl or maybe he’s just sick of the paparazzi. That isn’t the first time Tyler has gone out drinking with a girl. I’m sure he is just sick of people in his business. JMO Tyler has purposefully not been showing his whereabouts because he wants to do whatever he’s doing privately. Not out of shame. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:47 am

Seriously the guy gets link up with any female that basically breathes next to him and he can't be tired of people being up in his business. There was a little break to it but for a while there he couldn't walk across the street with a women without someone romantically linking them. Or have lunch with a friend that helps rep him without it being a date. He maybe didn't want to talk to the paps because they blew up what was a normal 20 something behavior. Heck Stassie was laughing at the pap questions about Tyler and didn't answer them. Why should he want to answer questions that really is no ones business. He probably didn't know yet at that point if he was even seeing Stassie again. Not sure why him ignoring paps equals shame. He may of just not felt in a friendly mood. If he really felt any shame why wouldn't he unfollow Stassie or block himself from being tagged in the video. He has a right to privacy just like anyone else. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:06 am

Also not sure why he would be ashamed of stassi. They are both models who are more known for their reality show ties. She poses in bikinis and he poses in his underwear. Neither shy in front of cameras. She is more famous with more sponsorships and money.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:09 am

@summerfun1980 I agree. People have been up in his business during the entire airing of the show and post show. Every little thing he does is scrutinized and an entire narrative is made up based on people's own projections of how he 'should' act, imo. It's getting to a point that it's super gross and feels like I'm witnessing some animal trapped in a zoo for our own entertainment. Just look at every single female that he has interacted with, doesn't matter if nothing romantic is going on. People ran his bff Kate into hiding and have received multiple nasty messages about simply being a good friend to Tyler. When he was spoiled as F1, I saw messages posted on Tyler's IG accusing Tyler of cheating on Hannah because he was hanging out with Kate and their friends on a boat in bikinis (the horror Rolling Eyes ). Or those accusations that they are secretly in love with each other. It's not just Kate, but his other childhood girl friends that live in NYC as well. They were both public on IG before going private when their IG stories with Tyler were posted. They have since back to public profile, but Tyler doesn't really post IG stories with them anymore even when they are hanging out. Heck, even Lauren Zima got ran off laugh out loud The list of examples goes on and on, so I can see why he would not want to engage with paparazzi. If he ever decides to get a girlfriend, I don't anticipate him sharing it on SM until months into the relationship. Good luck to that girl, as the internet has not been kind to any females he's been linked with, both platonically and romantically. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:13 am

Unless he lands another girl on GH’s level of fame, or ends up in paradise next summer, imo Tyler won’t be having a gf for another year or 2. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:00 am

@dee the internet was kind to Gigi. Hannah was getting a hard time then. JMO

All of this comes with fame. The stalking, the judging. He wants fame and chose not to go back to Florida and build houses. Once people stop caring about him, the money stops flowing in.

I just saw he was spotted with Dylan and Hannah leaving Craig’s, a known hotspot where celebs go to be seen and the paps hang out outside.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Tyler Cameron's Food Diaries from Harper's Baazar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rX6qvaiaIA

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@dee the internet was kind to Gigi. Hannah was getting a hard time then. JMO

All of this comes with fame. The stalking, the judging. He wants fame and chose not to go back to Florida and build houses. Once people stop caring about him, the money stops flowing in.

I just saw he was spotted with Dylan and Hannah leaving Craig’s, a known hotspot where celebs go to be seen and the paps hang out outside.

I agree! And he can't have it both ways.  He was one of the first from Hannah's season to get verified, he can't just pick and choose when he wants to be in the limelight and when he doesn't.  My guess is in a few months it will all settle down anyway and he will be begging for some attention.  I think he is far from a bad buy but also far from perfect.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 pm

@Tiggerlgh you make a fair point about wanting it both ways but don’t all famous people? They want to share only what they want to but want us to be invested in their lives and fund their lifestyles. Tyler is no different. Unfortunately for him, his brand is different from the lifestyle he might want to live. It’s a tough pickle to be in. JMO

To further make my point, we are supposed to care about what he eats in a day (Harpers Bazaar) but not who he is hooking up with? But no one really cares what he eats in a day laugh out loud

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:53 pm

So that's what he was filming when there was a spotting of him with film crew at Tompkins Square Bagels.

Looks like he's filming a segment with with Yahoo Sports team again today according to his co-host on her IG. She's based in LA.

@summerfun1980 I meant the public in general. I've seen terrible comments for both Gigi and Hannah. I'm sure Gigi is probably use to it though. Anyway, Tyler definitely wants fame, like they all do. It's just annoying when I see Tyler and other contestants on this show be put on ridiculous pedestals for simply being human laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 pm

@dee yes, but tiggerigh made a good point above about wanting it both ways? He wants people to care because it pays the bills. You can’t get mad when people are snapping shots of you making out in public. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121