SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Doggoneit Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:11 pm

@Seatee I may be naive, but I don't think this has been a long going thing. From the looks on her friends faces at the Ram's games, it was like oh, "shoot" what do we do now?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:03 pm

Just a fun little piece.

We learn that:
- Cameron family will have their thanksgiving in NYC this year
- His grandma's turkey is hella dry.
- Needs to be dating the girl for about 6 months before they're invited to Thanksgiving dinner with the family. Said girl would also have to pretend grandma's turkey is amazing.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:31 pm

@Doggoneit Oh yeah they definitely haven't been seeing each other for very long at all. My initial reaction of them was that it's just a hookup but the article says: “He wants to continue seeing her and see where it goes,” the source adds. I still think they are going to be nothing more than a vacation hookup, but then again I never thought Tyler would go with Gigi to the Netherlands either. TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 1f60a

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Wow Tyler really is living his best life and rolling right on in to hot boy winter. IMO one thing is clear, Hannah’s initial instincts were correct...He is NOT the right person for her. And, if his recent flings are any indication of what he is truly drawn to, she’s not his type either. I guess, in the end, everything really does work out just as it should.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by forrealspeople Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:12 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Since we're currently on the subject of Tyler's dating life post show, and Gigi played a big part in that, I thought I shared this video. It randomly just popped up on my feed. Plus, she's still being discussed on some of these posts. I know we saw photos of that night but here's an actually video of it.

https://youtu.be/myOMiggqDY8

IMO, I always thought he had more in common with Gigi than Hannah. I thought they shared similar interest, with the exception of course, her love for horses TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 1f606. Let's just leave wealth out of it for right now. I'm solely basing it on common likes and interest.

- She's into sports. She grew up playing volleyball. She's also a big basketball fan. Kobe Bryant was her favorite player growing up. His was Shaq. Lebron now, since Shaq has retired. They can talk about basketball and the Lakers. Too bad their relationship ended before the season started. I was secretly hoping we would catch them watching the game together. Well, I guess he's doing that now with Stassie. giggling

- They're both beach babies. She grew up in Malibu. She prefers warm weather and being by the water. Same with him.

- Likes to go on boats, even though hers are yacht. Lol

- She's a big foodie! Same with him. Loves watching the cooking and food network. We saw his picture at the food network with Matt.

- The girl can cook. She won the MasterChef celebrity showdown for charity. She beat out her fellow VS model Devon Windsor. Seriously, the poor guy can not escape the shadow of Gigi. Haha a little back story on her and Tyler's connection. He met her and her sister at the Hard Rock hotel grand opening. He started following Devon on IG for a little but ended up unfollowing. Nothing of significant though, she's engaged. Her sister was seen hanging out with Tyler & co on the boat the following day, per IG stories. I think Tyler's friend from that night, and her sister was kinda into each other. JMO Through his interviews, I took it as though he was trying to distances himself from Gigi. Yet, he keeps on getting intertwined with her circle of friends and "relatives". cantstopl

- They both love to give back.

- They share similar interest in music. Tyler's big on music.

- Both are oldest child in their family with two younger siblings. Yes, she does have two older half sisters.

- They both drive a pickup truck.

- Both are huge family person. Family is everything to them. Both are models.

These are just some of the few examples. She's very well liked and respected by her peers and friends. She has accomplished quite a lot at her age.

As far as Tyler and Hannah, I saw them more as opposites attract. I think their main common bond is their love for college football. JAMO

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:29 pm

I didn’t see any meaningful similarities between Gigi and Tyler.  Gigi didn’t like football. Tyler is a big football guy. All sports are not the same. Cali and FLORIDA has water and beaches in common but that’s it. Tyler likes to eat but so do most people. He doesn’t cook. Wealth differences. Different religious beliefs. Gigi is the most happy when at the farm. Tyler rather be being sociable in the city. Everyone loves their family and music. Most wealthy people do charity. Gigi is a pop girl. Tyler is a former football player who developed a love for rap. There similarities were slight and very superficial which is why it didn’t go anywhere JMO

The same could be said about him and Hannah. Both like being in the water, both like football, both like music (but different types), both like to dance, both love their families, both have siblings, they have similar families. But as with Gigi, those things are common. JMO

Neither girl was his match past the superficial and he probably has more in common with Stassi than both. JMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:11 pm

I have no idea why Hannah and Gigi are still being brought up. They have all moved on and living their lives. Tyler is a single man and imo still a true gentleman. He is young and living a life he probably never expected. Yes he is going to make some mistakes we all do and learn from them. He is not hurting anyone so I say just let him enjoy this time while he can. As far as Hannah and him imo they would never of worked out and I bet after watching the season back he did not want to.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:54 am

@whit90
Whoa! Now that’s an excellent post and I agree, totally!!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:36 pm

I thought Tyler was more down to earth during the show but am not so sure anymore. I hope his family is keeping him there but I guess I'm not that interested in following him in his adventures.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:43 pm

I definitely think he’s started believing his own hype. They all do to an extent, but imo Tyler’s going the Blake route, instead of maybe a Peter K (which is my preference for post show behaviour).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:22 pm

@ReneeM

I tend to agree with you.  And, I can totally see him crashing and burning like Blake did.  That would be too bad because I do think deep down he is a down to earth type of guy.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121