SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:47 pm

Random: I was listening to Becca Tilley and tanyas podcast and they were talking about guys and whether guys care about a woman’s  status when choosing someone to date. Tanya does some hosting for E and has a radio show with Ryan seacrest. Becca mentioned that Tanya had a “thing” with Tyler Cameron when he came to the morning show; he was super flirty etc. and Tanya said she thought that was just Tyler’s shtick now because she’s spoken to other hosts and interviewers and they said he came in and did the same thing with them, Was super flirty etc.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:26 pm

@Summerfun1980 Doesn't surprise me. I've seen him flirt in almost all his interviews, even when the interviewer is a guy laugh out loud. I wonder if he would still act this way if he had a serious girlfriend? If so, she better have all the confidence in the world.

His flirtiness is what made me think he would make a fun Bachelor to watch. Aside from all the girls clamoring for him, he would flirt with them and make everyone think he's in love with them. Imagine the drama and mess.  etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 1f608

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:19 pm

Seatee wrote:@Summerfun1980 Doesn't surprise me. I've seen him flirt in almost all his interviews, even when the interviewer is a guy laugh out loud. I wonder if he would still act this way if he had a serious girlfriend? If so, she better have all the confidence in the world.

His flirtiness is what made me think he would make a fun Bachelor to watch. Aside from all the girls clamoring for him, he would flirt with them and make everyone think he's in love with them. Imagine the drama and mess.  etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 1f608

I bet Mike Fleiss would love to be able to deal with this mess. :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:20 pm

I’m certain he’ll be on paradise. I don’t think he’ll be able to resist.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:52 pm

I've been saying all along he would make a good Bachelor laugh out loud He can give each of the women the attention they may want in this crazy scenario even though he's the lead.

Like @notarose have mentioned about relatable chemistry, I think Tyler has a natural ability to make the people around him feel included and good about themselves in the moment. It's not just with women, but I've seen him gassing and hyping up other men and kids around him. In interviews, I notice he tries to include the interviewer into the interview as well, and not make it all about himself. It doesn't make him a better person than the others, but I can see how he may leave an impression for those who have met him.

Case in point: in Dylan's latest IG post, Tyler gasses up Dylan's mom and Peter in the comments.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:00 am

I don’t think he would be a good bachelor because of lack of believability he’s be interested in marrying one of the women. He might have chemistry with everyone but it would be difficult for the audience to believe in any love story. Saying the same things he said to Hannah to multiple women wouldn’t have the same affect on the audience. I actually do think he would do better in paradise or love island or are you the one? or another show where people just date or hook up with no expectation of engagement.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:13 am

@summerfun1980 I guess I'm the only one that doesn't watch for the love story laugh out loud People go on this show for adventure, a change in their regular lifestyle, earning potential, fame. Finding someone to date is just a bonus. Most of these relationships don't work anyway, so I just wanna be entertained cheeky
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:19 am

@dee I still like there to be a love story. I could leave Hannah’s season because there wasn’t one. However I’m one of the few who thought Colton breaking the rules and knowing he only wanted Cassie was refreshing to see. I actually prefer the bachelorette over the bachelor because I think bachelorette seasons usually have a love story. JMO The other dating shows I named, scratch out BIP, are more entertaining IMO if that’s all you want so I watch those for the drama. Temptation Island and married at first sight are better for that too. IMO Basically I don’t even find the bachelor that entertaining compared to what’s on tv now so need a love story at least.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:44 am

@dee I'm with you on this. I have long given up hope on real love stories coming out of this show. If couples last, great, but I'm just here for the drama. etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 69 1f600

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:54 am

I just like seeing a story on screen and don’t care if any couple lasts past the show. I just need to enjoy one on the show. I enjoyed watching Colton and Cassie on screen but have zero investment in their relationship. I just like the fairy tale aspect. I don’t care what happens when the movie is over laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 am

Tyler's latest IG posts announces a new partnership for ABC Food Tours with Dos Toros. It's great to see this initiative continue to grow. He really is committed and is making a difference! Some of the best Tyler IG moments are when he's doing activities with the kids either on food tours or teaching them health benefits of phycial activiity in the gym. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:52 pm

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/12/03/tyler-cameron-focused-himself-bachelor-love-life-dating-stassie-karanikolaou/

TYLER CAMERON
I'M ALL ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW ...
Not Sweating 'Bachelor' Status or Stassie

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121