SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:05 pm

dee wrote:@seton Wonder if he got the tickets from working with Yahoo Sports as one of the writers that covers baseball for Yahoo is there as well.

And yes, that looks like Austin. I wonder if Tyler and his brother are still going to Paris. Guess we'll know soon enough. He's said in the past he has never gotten the chance to travel, so it's probably exciting for him to experience something new with his brother.

I think youre right. Yahoo had a bunch there including Mazzeo and Ehalt off the top of my head. None of the big brands that TC associate with (Heinekin, etc) have sponsorships with NYY.

Looks like TC is spotted at JFK and is probably headed to Paris! Bon voyage, TC! Living his best life. yes

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:34 am

Tyler has landed in Paris and has a quick photo/ story in front of La Madeleine...a very chic neighborhood with Chanel,  Valentino, Hermès boutique etc...
Sorry, couldn’t bring the photo...

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:41 am

I doubt whether Tyler and Gigi are actually over. JamO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:02 am

Just Looking wrote:I doubt whether Tyler and Gigi are actually over.  JamO

Me too, @Just Looking
But, I acknowledge it may be because I don’t want them to be over. I love Tyler and IMO they could be good together, for each other. She had some of his missing pieces and he had some of hers. Meanwhile, I hope he had a business reason to go to Paris and I hope his campaigns catapult him and I hope he uses BN for entertainment purposes, only. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:09 am

Astrobach wrote:Tyler has landed in Paris and has a quick photo/ story in front of La Madeleine...a very chic neighborhood with Chanel,  Valentino, Hermès boutique etc...
Sorry, couldn’t bring the photo...

Arc de Triomphe in Paris.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Screen10

Source

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:11 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

Me too, @Just Looking
But, I acknowledge it may be because I don’t want them to be over. I love Tyler and IMO they could be good together, for each other. She had some of his missing pieces and he had some of hers. Meanwhile, I hope he had a business reason to go to Paris and I hope his campaigns catapult him and I hope he uses BN for entertainment purposes, only. All IMO
im not that invested in whether they’re together or not, I just think maybe they’ve decided to down play their relationship to lessen the media interest in them. Who knows

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:12 am

Is Gigi still in Paris?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:13 am

Just Looking wrote:Is Gigi still in Paris?

No. She’s back in NYC.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:17 am

Just Looking wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Me too, @Just Looking
im not that invested in whether they’re together or not, I just think maybe they’ve decided to down play their relationship to lessen the media interest in them.  Who knows

Playing down the relationship is what’s best for him. Especially if he has good campaigns starting soon. Many reasons to be publicly single. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:26 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Me too, @Just Looking
im not that invested in whether they’re together or not, I just think maybe they’ve decided to down play their relationship to lessen the media interest in them.  Who knows

Playing down the relationship is what’s best for him. Especially if he has good campaigns starting soon. Many reasons to be publicly single. All IMO.
I agree with this

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:07 am

Traveling with his little brother after the couple of years Tyler and his family have had is probably just what he needed! Hope they have the time of their lives and if he fits in some work that's just a bonus! Probably nice he won't be recognized on every street corner and can blend in like a tourist.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121