SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Sprite December 9th 2019, 11:16 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree. For example, I didn't find his hook-ups with Stassie to be clear headed, logical, or goal oriented. I think Tyler is a sweetheart but he's very much a 26 year old guy. JMO

You can be a horny 26 year old guy and still be clear headed when it comes to your goals.

That's certainly true but I don't think hooking up with Stassie furthered his career goals. It's not great for someone who co-heads a children's charity like ABC Food tours that helps at-risk kids to be associated with dating a Kardashian adjacent. JMO

I think people on boards like this one may analyze stuff like that, but most people don't care. Plus, since I don't know what his plans are, I have no idea how dating her or anyone impacts those plans. (I have never heard of her and could care less.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 December 9th 2019, 11:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree. For example, I didn't find his hook-ups with Stassie to be clear headed, logical, or goal oriented. I think Tyler is a sweetheart but he's very much a 26 year old guy. JMO

You can be a horny 26 year old guy and still be clear headed when it comes to your goals.

That's certainly true but I don't think hooking up with Stassie furthered his career goals. It's not great for someone who co-heads a children's charity like ABC Food tours that helps at-risk kids to be associated with dating a Kardashian adjacent. JMO

I think people on boards like this one may analyze stuff like that, but most people don't care. Plus, since I don't know what his plans are, I have no idea how dating her or anyone impacts those plans. (I have never heard of her and could care less.)

It's very different when you go from being known as a respectful feminist king in August to being captured on video grabbing the bottom of Kylie Kardashian's professional best friend in November. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh December 9th 2019, 11:33 pm

@Bleiby527 ABC food tours is a for profit company not a charity. They do good but don’t want people thinking it’s a charity.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite December 9th 2019, 11:37 pm

@Bleiby527 Still not something that bothers me. Now if she had started screaming why he was disrespecting her, it would be a different story.

I have been around on these boards a long time and I don't expect any of these people to be a role model. Also, I have yet to meet anyone who is totally perfect, so I give him some slack. He is a young guy, dealing with sudden fame, doing his thing and learning as he goes along. It is early days yet to see how his time on the show impacts him. I am relatively hopeful, but either way, how he handles things will effect him a lot more that it will me. wine

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose December 9th 2019, 11:41 pm

^^^
I’ve always thought feminism, in part, works toward freeing women from sexual judgement especially regarding consensual acts (PDA for example) and from assumptions based on body type and clothing choices.
Tyler grabbing the bottom of a woman who is a willing participant doesn’t challenge feminism. Her body, her choice of who touches it. Their business. IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 December 9th 2019, 11:45 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
I’ve always thought feminism, in part, works toward freeing women from sexual judgement especially regarding consensual acts (PDA for example) and from assumptions based on body type and clothing choices.
Tyler grabbing the bottom of a woman who is a willing participant doesn’t challenge feminism. Her body, her choice of who touches it. Their business. IMO

I agree with you that it was consensual and there's nothing wrong with him grabbing Stassie's bottom and there's also nothing wrong with her posting Instagram posts showing basically her entire azz while wearing a baseball cap that says "Daddy." To each their own.

But it doesn't really work with the Notebook movie Noah image that Tyler had going for him previously (see Lauren Zima's Respectful King article about him in July - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tyler-c-appreciation-post-why-000514028.html ). It's an extreme change in his image and in how Tyler is perceived, which can certainly affect his pocketbook going forward. JMO

Last edited by Bleiby527 on December 9th 2019, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee December 9th 2019, 11:48 pm

I mean, it's no different than these contestants grabbing each other's bottoms on national tv. I also may have been remembering wrong, not that it even matters, but I don't remember the video of him and Stassie in which he is grabbing her butt. All I remember is him having his arm around her waist. I also can't be bothered to verify this by looking up the tmz video laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 December 9th 2019, 11:50 pm

dee wrote:I mean, it's no different than these contestants grabbing each other's bottoms on national tv. I also may have been remembering wrong, not that it even matters, but I don't remember the video of him and Stassie in which he is grabbing her butt. All I remember is him having his arm around her waist. I also can't be bothered to verify this by looking up the tmz video laugh out loud

I watched the videos multiple times (there were at least 2 videos) and there was butt grabbing laugh out loud. I don't know how to attach a video here, only an image, so you'll just have to take my word for it. laugh out loud

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker December 10th 2019, 12:06 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Minney wrote:@Bleiby527 I guess because I like Hannah as well as I like Tyler and not sure I want to put that on her to shoulder.  They are separate people with separate lives so I'm not going to assume any action one does somehow relates to the other.  That, IMO, is really limiting each of them as individuals.

I like Hannah as well and I don't think she has to shoulder anything, but I think sometimes people who are dating in their 20s get their feelings hurt and do dramatic things like delete all the pictures of their exes from their social media accounts. It's why I wish the Bachelor and Bachelorette had contestants in their 30s instead of in their 20s. JMO

I couldn't disagree more. Tyler doesn't seem hurt at all, never really has. I don't think he had any interest in Hannah post-show. The most he probably ever felt was bubble lust. They are not each other's exes either. These two spent a total of a few hours together in a manufactured and manipulated setting. There is so much projection on this non-existent couple that's it's unbelievable. I actually feel sorry for both of them. Tyler is all about his career, which is most likely the reason he deleted the pictures, just as he did with his hometown friend posts. Another scenario is he is low key seeing someone (not Stassie) and didn't want pictures with other women. I still believe it's the former reason and it's about his career.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife December 10th 2019, 12:10 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
dee wrote:I mean, it's no different than these contestants grabbing each other's bottoms on national tv. I also may have been remembering wrong, not that it even matters, but I don't remember the video of him and Stassie in which he is grabbing her butt. All I remember is him having his arm around her waist. I also can't be bothered to verify this by looking up the tmz video laugh out loud

I watched the videos multiple times (there were at least 2 videos) and there was butt grabbing laugh out loud. I don't know how to attach a video here, only an image, so you'll just have to take my word for it. laugh out loud

Well for certain the butt grabbing never reached the level of when at least one of Hannah’s so-called contestants grabbed two hands full of her booty on national tv with millions watching and so since she’s still considered by me to be a respectable member of society, (and deserves to be, IMO - her booty, her business) I’m just gonna take a giant pass on judging that particular activity to avoid being labeled a hypocrite. Hugesmile

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 December 10th 2019, 12:19 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Well for certain the butt grabbing never reached the level of when at least one of Hannah’s so-called contestants grabbed two hands full of her booty on national tv with millions watching and so since she’s still considered by me to be a respectable member of society, (and deserves to be, IMO - her booty, her business)  I’m just gonna take a giant pass on judging that particular activity to avoid being labeled a hypocrite. Hugesmile

The issue is not the butt-grabbing laugh out loud, the issue is whose bottom he was grabbing - Stassie, the woman whose job title is "Professional best friend of Kylie Kardashian." It's not helpful to Tyler's image to be dating a Kardashian adjacent. It doesn't match the image Tyler cultivated during the airing of the Bachelorette. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom December 10th 2019, 12:22 am

Did Tyler ever proclaim, present himself as Noah of the notebook? Or is it just fan fantasy? I think I had asked the same question when the show was airing and, iirc, the answer is it’s fans projection. Cmiiw.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121