SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:28 am

sdmom wrote:Did Tyler ever proclaim, present himself as Noah of the notebook? Or is it just fan fantasy? I think I had asked the same question when the show was airing and, iirc, the answer is it’s fans projection. Cmiiw.

Not just fans - read through this article by Lauren Zima - https://www.etonline.com/a-tyler-c-appreciation-post-why-we-stan-the-bachelorettes-respectful-king-127905

Also Nick Viall did a segment on his podcast called "The Notebook or Tyler C.?" where Tyler read quotes from The Notebook and quotes from his time on the Bachelorette and Nick and his producer had to guess which was which. Here's a video where you can watch it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4adiDPU2ss

I think Tyler leaned into it, and there's nothing wrong with that. It certainly helped him gain a lot of financial opportunities he wouldn't have had before. But people are complicated and not ideal movie characters, as we are clearly seeing. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:31 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
dee wrote:I mean, it's no different than these contestants grabbing each other's bottoms on national tv. I also may have been remembering wrong, not that it even matters, but I don't remember the video of him and Stassie in which he is grabbing her butt. All I remember is him having his arm around her waist. I also can't be bothered to verify this by looking up the tmz video laugh out loud

I watched the videos multiple times (there were at least 2 videos) and there was butt grabbing laugh out loud. I don't know how to attach a video here, only an image, so you'll just have to take my word for it. laugh out loud

Well for certain the butt grabbing never reached the level of when at least one of Hannah’s so-called contestants grabbed two hands full of her booty on national tv with millions watching and so since she’s still considered by me to be a respectable member of society, (and deserves to be, IMO - her booty, her business)  I’m just gonna take a giant pass on judging that particular activity to avoid being labeled a hypocrite. Hugesmile

The issue is not the butt-grabbing laugh out loud, the issue is whose bottom he was grabbing - Stassie, the woman whose job title is "Professional best friend of Kylie Kardashian." It's not helpful to Tyler's image to be dating a Kardashian adjacent. It doesn't match the image Tyler cultivated during the airing of the Bachelorette. JMO

There were probably those who thought it wouldn’t be helpful for Tyler to be rejected mid- proposal on national tv and bested by a lying, country singer but, surprise! - the whole world does not adhere to any one opinionated view or define people within the confines of the thought process of a precious few so, IMO Tyler will live to fight another day and likely come out on top as usual, bless his heart. :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
dee wrote:I mean, it's no different than these contestants grabbing each other's bottoms on national tv. I also may have been remembering wrong, not that it even matters, but I don't remember the video of him and Stassie in which he is grabbing her butt. All I remember is him having his arm around her waist. I also can't be bothered to verify this by looking up the tmz video laugh out loud

I watched the videos multiple times (there were at least 2 videos) and there was butt grabbing laugh out loud. I don't know how to attach a video here, only an image, so you'll just have to take my word for it. laugh out loud

Well for certain the butt grabbing never reached the level of when at least one of Hannah’s so-called contestants grabbed two hands full of her booty on national tv with millions watching and so since she’s still considered by me to be a respectable member of society, (and deserves to be, IMO - her booty, her business)  I’m just gonna take a giant pass on judging that particular activity to avoid being labeled a hypocrite. Hugesmile

The issue is not the butt-grabbing laugh out loud, the issue is whose bottom he was grabbing - Stassie, the woman whose job title is "Professional best friend of Kylie Kardashian." It's not helpful to Tyler's image to be dating a Kardashian adjacent. It doesn't match the image Tyler cultivated during the airing of the Bachelorette. JMO

There were probably those who thought it wouldn’t be helpful for Tyler to be rejected mid- proposal on national tv and bested by a lying, country singer but, surprise! - the whole world does not adhere to any one opinionated view or define people within the confines of the thought process of a precious few so, IMO Tyler will live to fight another day and likely come out on top as usual, bless his heart. :yes:

I certainly hope Tyler does come out on top as he seems like a well-intentioned sweet guy. But I personally have the impression that his actions over the last few months (including his dating life) have not been well-planned and instead have been impulsive. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 am

Tyler has done better than most planners by simply establishing a solid foundation - education, construction, modeling, exposure - then, following his instincts and his own judgment. While absolutely no one can see his future and knows how he should run his life, my money is on his formula because it’s worked like a charm, so far and there’s every indication he knows how to plan his work and work his plan.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:05 am

@Bleiby527 Does anyone really plan their dating life? Personally I think it just happens. You stumble into relationships based on proximity/mutual acquaintances/luck. The most planned may be if you meet someone on a dating app, but even then it is just a luck of the draw on who you may be most attracted to.

If Tyler was actually planning on dating only those people who would be the most beneficial for his SM number, I would think a lot less of him than I would for grabbing some wannabe Kardashian's a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:15 am

Sprite wrote:@Bleiby527 Does anyone really plan their dating life? Personally I think it just happens. You stumble into relationships based on proximity/mutual acquaintances/luck. The most planned may be if you meet someone on a dating app, but even then it is just a luck of the draw on who you may be most attracted to.

If Tyler was actually planning on dating only those people who would be the most beneficial for his SM number, I would think a lot less of him than I would for grabbing some wannabe Kardashian's a**.

Most of us don't plan our dating lives, and most of us also don't hook up with extremely famous supermodels and Kardashian adjacents. I personally think dating women like Gigi Hadid and Stassie are not conducive to Tyler finding a stable relationship that makes him happy. But he'll definitely have good stories to tell. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:29 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bleiby527 Does anyone really plan their dating life? Personally I think it just happens. You stumble into relationships based on proximity/mutual acquaintances/luck. The most planned may be if you meet someone on a dating app, but even then it is just a luck of the draw on who you may be most attracted to.

Most of us don't plan our dating lives, and most of us also don't hook up with extremely famous supermodels and Kardashian adjacents. I personally think dating women like Gigi Hadid and Stassie are not conducive to Tyler finding a stable relationship that makes him happy. But he'll definitely have good stories to tell. JMO

Anndddd IMO the number one reason women are often butt hurt and confused is because they are trying to interpret men through the eyes and heart of a woman. There is really, truly a BIG difference.

IMO not one of those dozens of hours spent in the gym building that gorgeous body is spent in pursuit of finding a stable relationship that makes him happy. If Tyler wanted to be married to a beautiful, sweet, hard working, loving girl by Valentine’s Day - he could be.

IMO Tyler knows exactly what to do and say and where to be and meet and greet to make that happen. Clearly, that’s not what he wants right now and women have had their hearts crushed, cracked and burnt for hundreds of years because they think a man who does what Tyler does is not happy and deeply hopes and dreams of a stable relationship. Not true, IMO. Hundreds of thousands of men would kill to be in his catbird’s seat. It’s a joy just to be him and have the admiration of other men BECAUSE he has the admiration of tons of women.

People move to Nashville to become singers, to LA to become stars, etc, etc. Tyler moved to NYC for a reason. He’s told us why, many times. Right now, he wants to see if he can be a successful model. He can be an absent construction company partner, now or later. He can be the other half of a stable relationship, any time. IMO, that’s not even on his wish list, today. That is not why he moved to Manhattan. He’s not confused. He’s not an Ashley I. kinda girl dreaming of his wedding day. He’s a man, living his life, enjoying his celebrity, having fun. Anybody who gets that twisted, is likely to get ignored or hurt. He’s 26 not 40 so he has plenty of time and when he’s ready to change that, he can and will. Nothing has shown us he’s inflexible or, unadaptable. Meanwhile, he’s keeping his name out there and working his career plan. That’s why he’s in NYC and LA. Fans will need to keep their eyes on the ball and stay woke. All IMO. Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 79 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:34 am

@Chgohighlife
score  Everything...especially
Snipped : Anndddd IMO the number one reason women are often butt hurt and confused is because they are trying to interpret men through the eyes and heart of a woman. There is really, truly a BIG difference

That cannot be underestimated IMO, and since a very large proportion of the BN fans are women, it is obviously an important factor in the perception represented  in the media, on S/ M, and on all the forums.  
I remember too well trying to explain how I thought Tyler was feeling after the whole Jed bomb exploded and all the attention was on ‘ poor blindsided Hannah’ that was surely now ready to fall back into Tyler’s arms. Even as Tyler would clearly say, it was not a good idea or too soon to get together that quickly ( source: Nick Vial’ s first podcast ).
The Notebook analogy is a woman’s fantasy, created by a man who knows how to capture the feminine imagination based on archetypes that are not only obsolete but based on very toxic notions of balance of power. ( hint : the man has the power)
It is very easy for women to hear words from a man that are clearly communicating X and turn it around as ‘ but he actually means Y’. Then being convinced that HE lied or broke our trust when he just does exactly what he said in the first place. We want to believe the story more than the actions that speak louder than words.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:15 am

Astrobach wrote:@Chgohighlife
score  Everything...especially
Snipped : Anndddd IMO the number one reason women are often butt hurt and confused is because they are trying to interpret men through the eyes and heart of a woman. There is really, truly a BIG difference

That cannot be underestimated IMO, and since a very large proportion of the BN fans are women, it is obviously an important factor in the perception represented  in the media, on S/ M, and on all the forums.  
I remember too well trying to explain how I thought Tyler was feeling after the whole Jed bomb exploded and all the attention was on ‘ poor blindsided Hannah’ that was surely now ready to fall back into Tyler’s arms. Even as Tyler would clearly say, it was not a good idea or too soon to get together that quickly ( source: Nick Vial’ s first podcast ).
The Notebook analogy is a woman’s fantasy, created by a man who knows how to capture the feminine imagination based on archetypes that are not only obsolete but based on very toxic notions of balance of power. ( hint : the man has the power)
It is very easy for women to hear words from a man that are clearly communicating X and turn it around as ‘ but he actually means Y’. Then being convinced that HE lied or broke our trust when he just does exactly what he said in the first place. We want to believe the story more than the actions that speak louder than words.
JMHO

@Astrobach
We are on the exact same page. It is often shocking to see the disconnect between the sexes. After so many years of opportunity to be enlightened and educated about everything, especially men - I was shocked to see how many BN fans everywhere just refused to understand that even if by some miracle Tyler still wanted to be with Hannah after seeing he was at best her third choice - his ego, his pride, the mental and emotional manliness that define him and gives him pride in who he is would NEVER let him go slinking back to her. It would be embarrassing to watch anyone have such a low opinion of themselves and virtually no self esteem to go pick up the broken pieces of Hannah. For what?? I never thought for one minute that Tyler was that pathetic, even after they trapped him into saying he’d go for a drink with her.

IMO Hannah got what you always get when you ignore every red flag and every advice from people who love him (Jed’s family) and the parents who love you. No one supported her decision, she made it anyway, she paid the price that stubborn cluelessness usually bills you. But on what planet would a man with any pride in himself, especially one as beloved as Tyler settle for the leftover she became after the windmill story capped off whining about Luke all season and then gleefully dumping Tyler mid-proposal and choosing Jed? Hello? rofl

Honestly, women are from Venus and men are from Mars doesn’t begin to cover it. cantstopl Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 79 3806527698
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 am

Are we really referring to a woman as a “leftover” for having sex? In 2019 almost 2020? And painting a woman as undesirable to a desirable man because she had sex?

And Hannah dumped all the men her season including the ones she slept with. They didn’t dump her.

I don’t understand the need to tear Hannah down to prop up Tyler especially saying things that just aren’t true. She did not gleefully dump him. And of course calling her derogatory names. You can love Tyler without hating Hannah. I’ve always felt woman can be the harsher on women and it does no one any good. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:22 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121