SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING* Empty Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:32 pm

HEA wrote:@guardianangel

Can you please open a thread non spoiled for Angie please.

And maybe archived the boring Matt Agnew season non spoiled.

Thank you

HEA wrote:Ok. Meanwhile, I will use this thread.

Angie is I think a good choice. She is quite different and a no filter kind of girl. She can be inappropriate, goofy, clumsy, sarcastic but I think she has a big heart.

I do not think she will go with Prince Charming although she will be very tempted. I think she will go with the goofy one

For me it is Timm vs Carlin. Timm F1

I see many zoom on Timm. He is very much like Angie. Kinda cray cray with a big heart. Edits cut him a lot. First to welcome her each cocktail is Timm. First to defend her against drama is Timm.

I like Carlin do not get me wrong but he is I think to proper for her. She is 29.  She knows who she is. Carlin is too predictable for her. Carlin reminds me of Todd. However Todd is not really the Prince Charming much if he is dating Abbie right? That was the news I read a while back after Matt finale. Anyway, Carlin arrived too soon, too obvious imo. Too staged too with the guitar the matching tuxo at red carpet. Something doesn’t seem right. My first impression was good material for next bachelor

Timm is zoomed all the time. We see him jealous yet not creepy like the other 10 stages clinger. My knowledge is that jealousy is fuelled if a person got some time with the other one. Yet we didn’t see that between Timm and Angie. Hidden. Edits showed them on red carpet immediately. Timm seems loco like the 60s. Smoking a marijuana joint, surfing, free spirit new age personality. Carlin got first date, major viewers focus on him which is never good for the F1 possibility imo

The conversation with her brother... and what about Timmy? Angie got her sights on him right away. Big sign!

So we are stuck with desperate creepy now that nasty Jess is gone. Mr puppet will play on our nerves for a while. Guess outside him, not much material for drama.

The new dog guy is just smoke. Yes she likes him but not sure here. She seems very attracted though.

So here are my top 3.

HEA wrote:Ep 4

Confirmation Timm is top 3. However I felt some hesitation from Angie. I am thinking that a little something is missing such conversation or maybe a bit too cray cray? I dunno

Carlin needs to open up regarding humor. Here as well something is missing

Ryan... I don’t know much. But if she had a crush before the show, he sure has some brownie points  as a front runner

Edits accentuated Timm weirdo side though.

The sounds on Elvie when she laughed with Angie... was it pig sounds? Really?

Bachelorette party painting?? WTH ?

Timm is now switching like the 10 clinger at cocktail? Looks like Timm fell in love fo me

Carlin looks also jealous as well as Ryan. So all 3 look genuine

Next SD should be Ryan. Makes sense. Then edit wise, Timm and Ryan should be top 2. The first rose card whatever doesn’t apply in Australia franchise I think.

I am now curious how Carlin will step up his game.

Oh and carccian blond nude is hilarious.

And by the way a lot of.blond shoulder length hair and buns... so Angie has a type and I wonder if she will pick the crazy personality she loves or go the save path more mature white fence kinda guy

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Sorry I just logged on and saw your request.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING* Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry I just logged on and saw your request.

No problem at all!
Thank you for doing this.

The SC thread is not working.
Do you think you can put under this one please?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:14 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:23 am

So my thoughts are those:

Angie like out of the box kinda guys
Angie does not care about proper, sweet and nice
Angie loves cray cray guys
Angie has been single for 8 years but had many flings
Angie is very independent
Angie is free spirit yet very reserved regarding intimacy

I believe she never had a romantic relationship and most were based on lust. I think she played tough girl all her life but wanted a devoted kind guy but unpredictable to keep her on her toes.

Dogs is visibly her passion and outside Ryan, I wonder which guy is an animal lover, maybe worked in shelters.

Outside pawn Jamie the desperate 10 stages clinger manipulated by prod... I do not see who can bring drama. So I am thinking prods will use the jealous card a lot.

Timm and Carlin were first seen. Carcian (?) had also a memorable red carpet.

However, prods are using the sunflowers grandma stars 2 times. Obviously Timm knew it was her favorites. I felt Timm fell for her pretty quick, very protective, always first to kiss and welcome her at cocktails. Some of his ITM felt as “after show” vibes... like when he said he couldn’t look in her eyes and he was always looking away. So he analyzed his date as much.

Carlin looks like he was cast for next bachelor gig. He reminds me of Todd and the way he was edited. I wonder if he will have a Cinderella kinda dates. I won’t be surprised. He looks too sweet. However, I keep in mind that Angie seems to go with only bad boys aka guys who just want sex. So I am thinking her mind switched into the good boy to settle with.

Ryan looks like he has the great on paper edit. Remove dogs, not sure I see chemistry. Elvie obviously was told to stir the pot in the limo. So again the jealous card.

Ciaran (?) is another Timm but I find him more ready for a relationship somehow versus Timm. Although he is not my type, same as Timm, I understand the attraction. Very confident but not annoyingly too much. His personality is I think very attractive for Angie. Timm on the other hand is less secure. I fear Timm will not step up quickly enough for Angie.

I do not know or remember anyone else except maybe the acrobatic bicycle guy as he has a couple of zooms.

They went opposite direction from previous bachelorettes and I like it. I understand Angie is well known in Australia but she represents middle class I think.

Hard to have a favorite here. But somehow I am not keen of Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:46 am

Ep 5

So the episode was uselessness in many ways but I learned few things with zooms and body language.

I still do not know who is F1 for sure but I am starting to have an idea.

So I learned:

Angie friends are mainly gays and trans... which means the F1 needs to be open minded and tolerant as generally a group of LGBT is very extravagant and loud

Prods definitely played the jealous card with Ryan again. I failed to see a chemistry connection. They had an activity that did not allow much intimacy and the after sofa was only superficial. How long did they stay on the balcony?  I think Angie was terrified. Sky was starting to sunset and next shot it was night. Then both too time to clean up and short sofa time when they spoke of nothing. Kiss was totally meh

Ryan is probably hometown and I see him F4.

Then Timm. I think now he has the F2 edits. I think he is too unpredictable and in his world. At times, I really see the age difference with Angie. However, it is obvious he fell head over heels for her

Timm is I think F2

Cirrian is for me along with Carlin the potential F1 but for different reasons.

Cirrian has a lot in common with Angie. He was a pole dancer in a drag queen club. So his friends were essentially queers too. Exuberant and loud and funny. Funny being the key word. I like him a lot. The edits show a slow burner. He played the being chased card. Good choice. He didn’t kiss at first opportunity. He is right now the full package for Angie. He looks genuine but even if he was right about the bro code... Ryan was right to chase Angie. Time is crucial and the are there for her first. So this attitude may cost him.

Cirrian can be F1 or F3

Then Carlin. Edited very self doubting after Ryan’s arrival... meaning he was on excellent position before and Angie too favorite? Zooms, many ITMs ... like a lot!! Self doubting is F1 edits. Big time. Now this said I fail to see a connection yet. They cut so much if their first date at the camp. A full afternoon block. So many things may have happened regarding the connection. He didn’t kiss and tell. But he has a hot temper and this showing us this during this episode when all the guys were equally pissed off may be a prequel of something with Ryan later. However his character is still unknown. Angie said that she want a guy funny. Because I saw none of that I am thinking producers are hiding a lot about Carlin. Fact he wa 2n on carpet, fact that he always get romantic music, and zooms and ITMs

Carlin is in good position for F1

Jackson got a bit of attention too as well as pawn Jamie clinger but the main script on ep 5 was: let’s use and abuse Ryan and stir jealousy much as possible.

Jealousy card used. Checked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:27 am

Ep 6

Ciaran got a SD. No surprise.

Interestingly Angie said few things that made me confirmed her interest in him.

- doesn’t want a jokester.... vs she wants a funny guy. So she wants both and this is where Timm failed. She wanted serious and in depth conversation but Timm didn’t deliver.

During the Itm after sofa, she acted that Ciarran became 2nd favorite. It was clear that she had her eyes on another guy and Ciarran was a complete surprise. So at this point Ciarran is definitely top 2.

So is Timm the other guy or not? The difference are the edits. Ciarran doesn’t have the F1 edits. Carlin does.

What I learned from this episode is that yes Angie loves to laugh but she wants maturity, conversation as well.

She still look ackward when she kisses. Intimacy in public is not her thing and I think she is not a cuddly person either. I wonder if she ever had a long term relationship. She said she stayed 8 years single. That is a long time. She made allusion that this “did stop her to live”...which I translated she had flings on the side. So bar, pick up, one night sex? She doesn’t look like femme fatale.

My first thought when she said she wanted or needed serious was Carlin got the brownies that Timm had so far.

So that is kinda interesting who she picked for her dad and her mom. I immediately thought that dad’s were her favorites... and the other casualties, including Ryan. I felt that dad’s approval and blessing was crucial.

Jackson and biker guy were after. Not including Ryan make me double think his hometown position though.

Now the top 3 her parents named are the exact top 3 I see... Carlin, Ciarran and Timm, next Ryan

Got also the zoom when conversation was about “the one”. So right now I see them top 4

And here is the fall down of Timm. It is funny how Elvie BFF loved Carlin and her parents... yet I feel I do not know him ... which is again a typical F1 edits.

Wow the way she speaks about Jamie? The dude? And a face? Ouch. I see many prods manipulation with him but also his true needy nature but tons and tons of manipulation... Cringing to see

So they expired the Ryan for now to push the Jamie card drama. Angie arrived with a mission at the cocktail: get rid of Jamie ASAP. She didn’t give him any chance whatsoever

And who came to save her? Ciarran! So we saw only one conversation and straight to the RC?

The sound of the heartbeats? Truly? 😂

And she was soooo not happy to say his name! Hilarious! And what was this music? He went to heaven? Haha haha she could hardly hug him and rolled her eyes. Gezzzz she really disliked him

Wow so Ciarran left? Naaaaa just drama teaser. But sure enough Angie was very shocked to see Ciarran leaving sayin get me out of here yet very calm when she saw the car leaving... so she had zero attachment with the guy in the limo and I believe Jamie left.

Her last itm she was laughing at the drama almost.

So again this confirms that Ciarran was one of her top 2. However I do not think he was that into her or he would have not tried to leave Angie.

So Jamie tried the revenge and it backfired.

I am thinking Angie made a deal with the prods to keep Jamie for another week with the promise to get rid of him next.

For me Ciarran looks the perfect match but not sure why I feel he was not as much into her based on his reaction. Not chasing her at cocktail, hot temper and leaving without second thought about Angie... something is fishy here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:36 am

Ep 7

Well that was interesting in many ways. If I had any doubt Carlin is F1, they are out through the windows now! I have never seen a bachelor or bachelorette so openly showing who she preferred.

Group date
Nothing special. Just producers trying to ridicule the guys. Zero attraction to Jackson. Kept saying you are soooooo nice. I laughed a lot. Yes he is but she was so not attracted to him. Killer words. You are sooo nice, have a good life buddy! 😂

Single date Carlin
Not too surprised he got a SD but surprised we didn’t see 2 SD and one of them rejected. Nothing fancy about the date but perfect date to talk and spend time with. Same precious time with the 24h date. So far Carlin is the only one she spent the most time with. He was emotional during their talk, pointing he shared personal hard times with her. He looks genuine, yet it seems that he is doing TV and movies gigs? Smells a lot like Taite here... yet against almost everyone who put Todd on a pedestal as the second messiah in Australia and Taite accused to be there to promote his SM or TV career, Taite and Ali are still doing strong....

So is Carlin genuine or not? He is sure edited as genuine and Jamie the villain. But we all know that it is never black and white. My take is that Carlin probably talked about the possibility, like all the guys. Everyone going on this show have an agenda. They apply before they know who is the lead in large majority, except last minute casting. My first impression on red carpet was Next Bachelor and Todd vibe. Carlin said that he is for her and wouldn’t be here if he wasn’t. Did he know it was her the lead? Yes it was announced but I am curious if he applied after the announcement or tried to participate more that once to the show?

It is clear as day that Timm is friend zone. However it was interesting to hear Ryan saying that Timm loves to stir drama..... which makes me ponder about Jamie. Timm I think was smart to play cold feet. But I do not trust any of those guys saying they didn’t speak about the next bachelor gig possibility. I also think they all knew who Angie favorite was. Of course Jamie was manipulated and bitter that his highness was not picked by the lead. But I think a lot was cut when he was standing with the guys after he talked with Angie to make us think he was lying out of jealousy. Did he amplified? Surely. Pushed by the prods. But I think he did not lie much.

Ciarran is obviously leaving. Casual clothes with her cocktail dress. It seems to me something happened during last cocktail? A week is about the duration between each RC. Well that sucks because for me he was either F1 or F2, probably F2 after Angie reaction. Now.... I wonder if Carlin could be her default F1? I mean we know that mid season leads have feelings for their top 2. I honestly think ciaran was a surprise. I also think that if he had stayed, th slow burning would have grew.

Right now I do not see a full match with Carlin and Angie. Where is the cray cray funny guy she loves so much? I am sure Carlin fulfill some of her bucket list... physically for one, adult conversation for two, age for three. If they both have TV experience and goals, they can work around the same career or field career I guess. But true soulmate? I do not see it. I am not seeing a long term relationship here. I think they are too different fundamentally somehow. I do not see him mingle between drag queens and queers. I do not see him confortable. She said all or most her friends are gay.

At this point it is almost chess mate.

Ryan... no chemistry. The online crush didn’t translate in real life and Ryan seemed quite upset during cocktail. Seems to me he understood Carlin was #1 at this point. Ciarran left that night. Jamie will also leave so no cocktail party since 3 guys left.

Seems to me we know the top 4 now...

Carlin F1
Timm
Ryan
Jackson

Timm has the F2 edit... but I think he switched place with ciarran. Although I am now convinced that ciarran was not into Angie as much as herself. Why did he leave? Something must have happened because it seemed to me that he was struggling with something personal and major and his outburst was more like a shout-out of finding the cocktail drama very childish and he couldn’t cope with it anymore after a week of internal struggle

Everyone else is casualty... and now I lost interest to this season... who is next bachelor then? I do not see anybody fulfilling the job. I would have loved ciarran but somehow I think it will be someone new.

Let’s watch tomorrow episode to confirm Carlin position. How exciting... not! #meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:11 am

Thinking about Angie reaction with Carlin. She makes me think of a schoolgirl crushing hard on a popular football player... she being the funny awkward geek girl that is crushing in secret on a womanizer popular football player  guy. I have seen such teens movie where the geek girl fall hard for the football player...

The. 2 scenarios... the football player is using the geek girl and breaks her heart.... or the football player is genuinely falling for the funny girl

Right now, I see Angie terrorized to be wrong and falling hard for a guy that she doesn’t know if he is truly genuine. So any doubts whispered to her ears are fuelling all her insecurities tenfold.

She made sure to apologize to Carlin..... scared that this would break the connection. She is chasing him big time and I do not think it is going to end a happy ending. Men need to hunt, not the other way around in this franchise.

I felt Carlin crying over the top and Angie reaction kinda cold which is weird because we heard her clearly crying in the toilet..... edits? Frankenbites to makes us think she was emotionally very upset to be wrong with Carlin? We heard, we did not see so this could have been an audio edit trick added for effectua far as I know

Something bothers me with Carlin. Fitness traîner? Is he really? Why did Jamie mentioned TV and movies unless Carlin shared that with the guys? Yes they share their life to each Orin the mansion because they are weeks together but then again I do not trust Carlin when he said he came for her only. If he was soooo into her, he could have reached her via social media. He obviously didn’t, so he didn’t have crush on her before the show. Therefore he didn’t come for her.

Is he complete liar then? No.  I think he re arranged his truth to look good, acted emotional and said the right words on screen and to her. This guy is not a monk and I am sure he never was  short on women. It seems exaggerated.

But. Unless he is the best actor ever, I think he is not an Ahole an he may have had interests for Angie. But he is not chasing her. He said last ceremony that it felt fading.... same words used by Angie by the way... so possibility that Carlin expressed his doubts to her and Angie got scared to loose him and pushed the prods for this 2nd SD.

Anyway, I do not see 2 people evolving at the same pace. I think Angie will not find her Prince Charming in Carlin. I think Carlin is not a bad guy but I fail to see him truly invested in Angie.

Maybe it is another ali Taite love story. Different personalities, yet besties and lovers.

We’ll see. I guess I wanted to see a cirrian Angie love story. I find Carlin very boring. 😝

May I add how ridiculous it was and awkward to ask Carlin to remove his shirt and tee to add sun cream protection when he was perfectly covered and she was all clothed? Gezzzzzzz a cringing moment but I am sure to boost his fan base a la Todd #duhuselessmoment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:29 pm

Ep 8

Wow Ciarran is gone. Timm called him the front runner, supported by some during the morning after cocktail. I mean the exit was so sad. The way Angie reacted when she saw him in his jeans jacket? No no nook and then thei kiss goodbye? And how she tried to compose herself because she knew she would have done the same.

What a bombshell and a bummer. I was starting to see him F1. Ciarran was her soulmate but not to be... unless he is coming back later? Which I doubt... but still hope somehow.

Yesterday I was so certain Carlin was her F1! Now I think he was... until Ciarran hit her like a ton. Her itm after her date with Ciarran was so much like matty and Laura at the painting date. No wonder why Carlin said their spark was fading... because it was! Ciarran was the winning dark horse.

So of course nobody else could hold the candle and she pursued Carlin up to the end.

When Angie saw Ciarran with his jeans jacket, nobody else mattered. Carlin was completely ignored.

Also Angie knew about his nana death. Frankenbites, audio tricks when they walked, we saw their back only. I wonder if he had to go to England? If so, zero chances he could come back before the finale.

I feel now Carlin is her default F1.

It is clear that Carlin and Ciarran were her top 2. After Ciarran and Angie goodbyes? That was not friend zone whatsoever. The following day Angie said.... I lost Ciarran.. you loose someone you love not like. Now the itm was sooooo not taken at the same time. Her ton and attitude is so night and day... and the background too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:43 pm

Ohhhhhhh I know now why we saw this awkward sun cream out of the blue with Carlin....

Tada.... Sponsor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - NO SPOILERS - *SLEUTHING*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum