SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Sweden - Season 5 - TWO Bachelors - Simon H. and Felix A. - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Sweden - Season 5 - TWO Bachelors - Simon H. and Felix A. - Episodes -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Sweden - Season 5 - TWO Bachelors - Simon H. and Felix A. - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:16 pm

I just watched episode 7 and Simon didn't give Bella the rose laugh out loud i don't see a connection with them anyway.. The only connection i actually see is with Felix and Amanda! their SQT after the group date was cute, but also the horse riding group date imo it felt like a 1on1 date with them.. I am looking forward to the cocktail party with both bachelors and how that will work..

Does anyone know how many episodes are left?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Sweden - Season 5 - TWO Bachelors - Simon H. and Felix A. - Episodes -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Sweden - Season 5 - TWO Bachelors - Simon H. and Felix A. - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Does anyone have an update on this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Does anyone have an update on this?

Yeah. Any updates?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:32 am

I would like some updates too. I was really enjoying this show.
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:03 am

On Reddit Meagan has said she just hasn't had time to do any more videos but she hopes to be able to soon.

FYI They're having two bachelors for the next season as well!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:25 pm

leavers wrote:On Reddit Meagan has said she just hasn't had time to do any more videos but she hopes to be able to soon.

I think she was told to stop her vids. And I thin the number of views on her YouTube channel was so low for the amount of work that she decided to let go.

Sad because I wanted to know the ending.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:36 pm

Thanks for the update. Too bad we won't be getting updates soon, but it must have worked to do another dual Bachelors?

Last edited by atem on Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:21 pm

HEA wrote:
leavers wrote:On Reddit Meagan has said she just hasn't had time to do any more videos but she hopes to be able to soon.

I think she was told to stop her vids. And I thin the number of views on her YouTube channel was so low for the amount of work that she decided to let go.

JMO

She said on the subreddit only a week or so ago that she wants to do more. I don't think she was told she couldn't. This is what she said on reddit 6 days ago verbatim: I haven't posted in a while, and I constantly feel guilty about it, so hopefully I will finally ontinue with the season and let y'all know how it ends laugh out loud.

I follow her on insta, she's pretty busy. Maybe current world conditions will mean she's able to do it now.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:36 pm

leavers wrote:
HEA wrote:

JMO

She said on the subreddit only a week or so ago that she wants to do more. I don't think she was told she couldn't. This is what she said on reddit 6 days ago verbatim: I haven't posted in a while, and I constantly feel guilty about it, so hopefully I will finally ontinue with the season and let y'all know how it ends laugh out loud.

I follow her on insta, she's pretty busy. Maybe current world conditions will mean she's able to do it now.

Maybe. It has been almost 5 or 6 months right?

I read that the first bachelor was a player and got some backlash. However, heard nothing on the second bachelor... which was way more interesting imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuiltyPleasure Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:02 pm

You might already know this, but episodes 1 - 12 are posted on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Gd9zEodmU&list=PLj_u39OXjXA7CDmhVwROnPgajpn7vsaCN

I watched episodes 7 - 12 today. Meagan commented before episode 12 that she had been concerned about violating the copyright, but that she hadn't been contacted about it, so she thinks that it is probably OK to post. She said that she had been busy with school. This was in December.
The 2nd bachelor arrived in episode 9, and things got interesting. The rose ceremony in episode 12 is a classic! I wonder how many episodes there were (Meagan said there were many.) According to the preview, intruders were to arrive in episode 13, so that was probably not much beyond the half way point. Hopefully, she will eventually find time to post the remainder, but if not, I hope that she will post a brief summary to let us know how it ended.

GuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:54 pm

I tried to find updates on these two. According to IG Simon has met someone (unless that's his F1) everything I look at is in Swedish therefore I'm not sure.

If anyone wants a contestant thread for them, please PM me. Their threads are locked and are archived.

Bachelor Sweden Archived

Felix Almsved InstaGram

Simon Hermansson InstaGram

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Sweden - Season 5 - TWO Bachelors - Simon H. and Felix A. - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Dahling
Amalia
LeapofFaith
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum