SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MsBuckingham Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:07 am

MadiPrewfan wrote:HB was in LA during the time the FRC would have been filmed Alan had ig stories of them everyday rehearsing

OT but your son is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, thanks for brightening up my day with his picture! PINKHEART
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:55 pm

Every time I think that it's HS I see something that convince otherwise.  Watching the introduction to "Listen to your Heart", the couples are Pete and Maddie, HB and Jed and the other couples.  Jed is part of the show but why would they have P&M unless they are together or Maddie is competing.   Can she sing?

listentoyourheart
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Every time I think that it's HS I see something that convince otherwise.  Watching the introduction to "Listen to your Heart", the couples are Pete and Maddie, HB and Jed and the other couples.  Jed is part of the show but why would they have P&M unless they are together or Maddie is competing.   Can she sing?

listentoyourheart

True.  Same with Orbit gum too.  I don't think  she sings.  She's not part of the show.  It's already over and RS said who won.

Jed isn't part of the show either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:27 pm

IMO that's just a promo intro to the new show. They show TB Peter and Madi the ette HB BIP etc, after those three shows there is now a new show. None of them are on the show that I know of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
Emeralds
vickiemarie
butterflylove
Luvstruck
Hotmomma